PDA

View Full Version : Complete

Depression Moon
12-20-2008, 04:11 AM
So I have finally beat FFVII for the 1st time after owning it for three years. The first time around I lost to Sephiroth in like about 2 seconds and then I tried to beat him again and couldn't make it past Jenova. I was so mad that i stopped playing it. Then a year later I tried again and this time I messed up the game by saving it at the point where the party splits up, but I did it before the actual cutscene began. So when i reloaded the game I couldn't even move. Now I have finally finished it and I have to comment on the last battle. It wqas hard against Sephiroth. I was down to 1 HP on all characters when I faced him and beat him with Pandora's Box. The next fight, the real final one was anti-climatic. Sephiroth didn't even hit one blow on me and the limit I did was available from the jump. I think what they should have done was have the fight last until I was down to critical and then activate Omnislash which would end the battle more dramatically. The ending was a little confusing to me. As I saw AC first then I already know that holy and the lifestream worked and saved the planet. As for the last clip after the credits, I'm surprised Red XIII couldlive to be 515 and he had children?? I thought he was the last of his race.

Saber
12-20-2008, 06:21 AM
congrats on beating the game. I always wondered how red XIII had kids also.

BG-57
12-22-2008, 02:09 AM
It's possible (and likely) that he found a mate.

A less likely possibility is that he could reproduce asexually.

Hazzard
12-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Another wack job scientist probably came along, took a sample from Red and cloned his genes for some mini-red's to appear onto the scene.

Wolf Kanno
12-22-2008, 05:14 AM
If memory serves me correct, Bugenhagen hints to the possibility that Red XIII isn't the last of his species, just before he dies.

Rostum
12-22-2008, 05:30 AM
You're memory does serve you well.

sir helix
12-22-2008, 07:30 AM
my mempry was just rebooted lol. that last sephy fight was to simple and to quik