PDA

View Full Version : Drinking Games!

Gullick
12-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Simple thread, whats your favourite drinking game? =]

(for those who are legally allowed to drink...for those who arent, whats the best game that you've 'heard about, and wouldnt dare break the law to play?')

I Took the Red Pill
12-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Beer Pong/Beirut. Call it whatever you want, but it will always reign king. Drinking Jenga comes in at a close second.

Shorty
12-20-2008, 06:28 PM
King's Cup messes me up really fast. Someone always makes a "no swearing" rule and I forget, so I break it and have to drink more.

Drunk Uno, Drunk Go-Fish, "Guess What's In This Bottle". You can make a game out of anything.

Denmark
12-20-2008, 09:27 PM
Beirut. Played the correct way (Lehigh rules).

Oh wait I mean "I don't play drinking games because I am not of legal drinking age and they are illegal in Pennsylvania."

Shorty
12-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Oh wait, me too. :(

Shoeberto
12-20-2008, 10:17 PM
I've played beer pong. I really detest beer, though, so it wasn't much fun. My team did well, though.

I've played SSBB while pretty messed up and, well, I sucked. Same with Rock Band, pretty much.

Big D
12-20-2008, 10:50 PM
"I have never" is a good one. The players take turns to say something they've never done, and everyone who has done that thing must take a drink. It's a good game for learning very interesting things about your friends.

Shorty
12-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Haha. Whenever I've played that, its always been boys against girls. And its always shocking.

Big D
12-21-2008, 12:04 AM
I've basically never done anything, so I can always stay safely sober while making other people admit to some pretty odd stuff:cool:

Yar
12-21-2008, 12:06 AM
I like that game where whenever something in particular happens, everyone takes a drink!

I don't drink though, so I play with Diet Dr. Pepper. :D

Saber
12-21-2008, 12:13 AM
what the http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif, A-hole, going home, golf. Those are local games people play.

Peegee
12-21-2008, 12:17 AM
This is one of the few times I'll quote family guy:

Glen Quagmire: Who wants to play drink the beer?
Peter: Right here.
[drinks beer]
Peter: What do I win?
Glen Quagmire: Another beer.
Peter: I'm going for the high score.
Glen Quagmire: Actually, Charlie's got the high score.
Charlie: Hey, your clock won't flush.

Iceglow
12-21-2008, 12:40 AM
The Withnail and I drinking game is insane I've never completed it and know no one who can. I've also done a shot challenge involving the ice white strips that you can buy. Basic explanation: put an entire pack of them on your tongue - pretty bad, add double blue aftershock - worse, gargle for 30 seconds - omfg I wanna puke, hold for 1 minute and then swallow. I lasted 35 seconds past the gargling phase before I had to spit it out. It makes it burn your mouth! Also a big fan of shot twister, basically on pre-determined spots on a twister mat (use 4 mats in a square taped down and together if party is big or like my friend done he got art supply paper and cloned the mat on paper thus stopping it being so slippy and stopping it from being too small) then on random spots place shots these must be from 4 different spirits and must contain atleast 2 shots per glass. The players then proceede with twister as before, every time someone needs to place a hand or foot on the spots with the alcohol then they must remain in place and drink the shot. Should remaining in place prove impossible due to a knot of people they may ask for a detangle at a cost of 1 shot per person involved in the tangle. Every round the umpire gets to place more shots at random on any open spots. This popular drinking game has resulted in many many injuries amongst my friends the best/worst was when a friend Hannah refused a detangle of 4 people and thus caused a collapse fracturing her arm and wrist. When we realised how bad it was in the morning I spent the rest of my day in the local A&E with her.

Araciel
12-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Drinking games are for people who want to throw up.

I don't.

Breine
12-21-2008, 06:51 AM
"I have never" is a good one. The players take turns to say something they've never done, and everyone who has done that thing must take a drink. It's a good game for learning very interesting things about your friends.

Yeah, that is a good one. I've had many great times because of that game xD

Markus. D
12-21-2008, 07:50 AM
JAEGER BOMBZ~~

It's cute.

Peegee
12-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Drinking games are for people who want to throw up.

I don't.

Nobody intentionally drinks to throw up that is thinking straight. So that means when I try to do it (successful once in the last few years -- rest of the times I just ended up passing out) I'm not thinking straight.

I'm more thinking "let's see where I go"

Big D
12-21-2008, 10:09 AM
I've known plenty of engineering students who saw "throwing up" as both an achievement and a goal. Such people do indeed exist...