PDA

View Full Version : Talk.

Montoya
12-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Talk about your life. Anything important? Anything you need to get off your chest? Positives? Negatives? Say anything. Woo-hoo!

Jessweeee♪
12-20-2008, 10:56 PM
My mom made me clean my room and we moved a bunch of stuff around and there's new furniture AND THIS ISN'T MY ROOM WHERE THE HELL AM I D:

LunarWeaver
12-21-2008, 12:19 AM
Dear Talk thread,

Today Persona 4 did not come in the mail. As a result I have spent hours asphyxiating myself and listening to The Ying-Yang twins for ultimate torture. Why did I do this? Why do I torture myself? Because my mother told me I am a bad person, and she is always right. She told me everyone would laugh at me if I went to prom, and they did. They spilled pig's blood on me. Thankfully, I was able to muster telekinetic powers and murder them all. But that doesn't change the fact my mother was correct. Of course, then I killed her too. Sometimes I wish I had never been prom queen.

A few days ago I was watching this musical performance in Japan. The Japanese make me laugh sometimes. They're so over the top when it comes to fun. I wonder if this makes me a racist bag of bad seed. It probably does. Oh well. I used to want to live in Japan, back when I was a big Japanophile and every other second some kind of disturbing yaoi picture was in my profile. But then all the sudden my love for anime fell away. It's probably a good thing. At least I don't do the shota stuff anymore. Now Momiji is the only pedophile left on the forum. Somehow, it makes me feel a bit jealous, really. There, I admit it.

Ever since Roto was banned, I have been on a downward spiral. Sometimes I stare at his pink banned letters all night long. I've considered using my Heart power to coerce his unbanning, but it would most likely only get me laughed at. I wish I had a more offensive power like the other Planeteers. Damn that firecrotch Wheeler.

My aunt bought her ridiculous little girl a 1GB mp3 player. She wants a bunch of Miley songs, and she wants me to do it all for her. Now I have two Hannah Montana albums and one Miley Cyrus album on this computer. At any moment I expect the Cool Police to jump through my window and cockslap me. They probly won't because I'd enjoy it, though. I bet the Cool Police have aviator sunglasses. Man, I want some aviator sunglasses...

Rantzien told me he's getting bored of forums. He gave the impression he would not migrate to a new forum if EoFF members all moved somewhere else. It seems the bigger Oprah gets the smaller the forum gets. I wasn't too depressed about it until a thread was made. My thumb has seen much comfort sucking since that thread. Are forums really dying? Is social networking taking over? Should I really answer the coffee question with, "I like it black, like my men"? I don't know anymore.

I'm reading some books about a girl who can read minds. I wonder what that would be like sometimes. I feel if I could read minds I would be even more cynical than I already am. Most would be thinking horrible or self-centered things. The rest would be thinking about frivolous stuff like hamburgers or wondering why Samuel L. Jackson doesn't run for President.

Lately I've been listening to loud music through headphones, or more than usual anyway. I keep hearing a ringing in my ears, which means frequencies are dying like the weak women they are. Soon I'll be deaf. I figure it won't be all bad if it happens. I will milk that handicap for all the pity I can get. Then other deaf people will be offended at my attention whore ways and shank me. If you're gonna die, do it in an unnecessarily elaborate way, I say.

I gotta visit with my mother and brother for Christmas. I wonder if it will go alright. I hate Christmas, if you want to know. I'm not a family person and all that noise. Everyone around here is so pious at Christmas time too. I live around a bunch of fundamentalists I'm afraid. For some reason they think America invented Christianity. Or perfected it, or something. I'm not sure what they mean when they say that. But they try to convert me into a religious man around this holiday. I miss when I lived in the city and all my religious friends were cool and laid back. I think atheists should band together and make our own holiday. A holiday where we all have promiscuous sex with each other and go cow tipping. Hey, maybe Eyes on Each Other needs a thread about religion. I've never seen one there before.

They're making me eat out at a restaurant too. I normally never do that. I'm too cheap for that sort of thing. I'd rather just stay home and eat animal crackers. But I only eat the giraffes. The rest of them look at me really funny, and once I swear I heard the kangaroo call me a Halo lover. I've never been so insulted before.

It's colder than Yaridovich's vagina in Indiana. Really icy too. I went out to get my mail this morning and nearly slipped on all this ice. One of these days I'll gather every Hottest Male/Female Ciddie winner and throw them at any ice or snow in my way and watch it melt.

Once winter is over, my boyf will be visiting me again soon. I'm quite excited for that. Man, I hate to bring him up anywhere. It makes me feel guilty. When you talk about your relationship everyone else is always like, "Here we go with all this jell-o, ugh." I can see the boredom and hate in their face. I taste it in the air a bit too. I taste their hatred. It kinda tastes like a bitter puppet that never got to be human.

Free Willy was on not too long ago and I watched it. That movie makes me really sad. It's so cheesy and ridiculous, but I love it anyway. I plan on adopting some kid and naming him Free Willy. I will adopt another child and name him John. It will be good entertainment to watch one grow up miserable and the other grow up normal and well-adjusted.

Well, I guess I'm out of thoughts. Thanks for listening thread. You're a good friend. Have a snausage.

Fin.

Rye
12-21-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm happy because I'm getting back into photography, and I've been posting in the art forum again. I'm happy because I'm learning to bake and cook. I'm happy to be home and to be relaxing.

I'm sad because my brother is struggling with his aspergers and is depressed. I'm sad because I'm not with Huxley and his family right now. I'm sad because I'm a tummy ache.

I'm excited for Christmas and my presents. I'm excited to turn 19 in a few months. I'm excited to go to England on study abroad and be with Huxley. I'm exicted to travel.

I'm apprehensive about this summer and the surgery I might get, but excited too. I'm apprehensive about going back to college, and having to readjust to sharing space. I'm apprehensive about being even more broke next semester.

Madame Adequate
12-21-2008, 12:31 AM
Dear Talk Thread,

Today, the Overseer ordered our finest miners to dig deep, deep down. They had the work done in a rapid time, being experts of the craft. For some reason, however, the Overseer directed them to dig into the side of the Chasm, which loosed the Troglodytes residing near the lowest levels of it. They are currently running amok through our fortress, which the Overseer had previously attempted to drown via no fewer than three times. Our single combat-ready Dwarf, also the Sherriff, is/was the Overseer's loyal ally, and if he's still alive, isn't going to be doing much to remove the lunatic from power.

I think this is the end of Chillgorge.

Araciel
12-21-2008, 01:02 AM
I got a new job and am moving in the new year.

Caraliz
12-21-2008, 10:58 AM
On my mind: Waaah waaaaah waaaaaaaaaah. (Various whining and sadness I don't really feel the need to discuss)

Positives: I'm trying to start taking better care of myself and think about me for once. Obviously this will be followed by a plan and therapy, which I have been struggling with for a long time. And I will hopefully be attending college fairly soon... which I am completely excited for.

Negatives: I'm afraid things will get worse. I don't know if I can handle that sort of thing, especially now.

Vyk
12-21-2008, 11:21 PM
My girlfriend's been driving me crazy. I wish instead she was driving me wild :[ Boo

Rantz
12-21-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm not sure where I belong.

Yar
12-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Are we allowed to reply to posts in this thread?

Nocti. :mad2:

:p

Levian
12-21-2008, 11:59 PM
I dreamt that someone forced me to have sex with a 3 mt high female. Oh and it was a giraffe.

I read in the newspaper that sex makes your skin look healthier. Darn those prostitutes and their heavenly skin.

Maybe if I write another line it'll end up having the word sex in it?

Montoya
12-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Sometimes at night, I start losing feeling in my left pinky. What is going on?

Shorty
12-22-2008, 01:18 AM
I'm having my first meal of the day at 6pm (breakfast food - eggs!).

I still smell like the campfire from last night.

My knee has a giant bruise/is all bloody from drunkenly falling in a ditch.

I'm taking to procrastinatory route with presents this year.

I will probably spend the next five hours playing Fallout 3.

Oh wait, this isn't my livejournal.

Psychotic
12-22-2008, 02:00 AM
Dear Talk Thread,

Today, the Overseer ordered our finest miners to dig deep, deep down. They had the work done in a rapid time, being experts of the craft. For some reason, however, the Overseer directed them to dig into the side of the Chasm, which loosed the Troglodytes residing near the lowest levels of it. They are currently running amok through our fortress, which the Overseer had previously attempted to drown via no fewer than three times. Our single combat-ready Dwarf, also the Sherriff, is/was the Overseer's loyal ally, and if he's still alive, isn't going to be doing much to remove the lunatic from power.

I think this is the end of Chillgorge.
I have 120+ of the smurfers living in Nightfury of Dawn and I don't know what to do with them. :( Well, I don't know what to do with the 20 or so newcomers, anyway. I can't even think of EoFF names for them! Maybe I'll just send them to the Werewolf Execution Chamber! If any of you want a Dwarf named after you, then speak up now. They will be saved from slaughter.

leader of mortals
12-22-2008, 02:17 AM
I am fat and ugly and annoying... I have a great anger problem and I cant stand it to such an extent that I want the feeling gone as soon as possible, so I cause myself physical harm, normally by hitting myself in the head with a wooden hammer or a book. My mother has no idea I do this, and it bugs me. Every time my mother says something to me, I get angry or if she asks me to do something, I complain. I cant ever just do something because that makes me feel like I am weak and just doing whatever someone wants me to. I hate myself very much, but I am not an outcast. I have friends, and they dont have any idea that I am border-line emo... No one does...

Cleric
12-22-2008, 02:33 AM
I really hate this time of year. Really, it is a major snow storm, and people wanna go shopping it kills me. We're a consumerist nation, and it really is ridiculous. Let's not even mention how this is supposed to be a cheery time of year, and it is as if peoples ignorance and stupidity just magnifies with their selfishness and greed. I hate people.</endrant>

Tavrobel
12-22-2008, 03:11 AM
Just finished first semester of college. You know, people have been telling me contradictory things; that the first semester is the hardest or that it's the easiest. Frankly, they're all idiots, because the semester was piss easy, and that I don't plan on having my GPA dwindle to some pathetic speck of death. But, who knows? It doesn't matter.

What matters is that I can feel my fucking hands again. That was a miserable game, and boring at that. C'mon Eagles, can you try to be less of an incompetent bunch of stupid dweebs that drop passes and score a damn touchdown? 3-10? Seriously? Against the team that lost to the Bengals? Can not be fucking serious. But, it's nice to know that the Redskins fan is still willing to text me "HAHAHAHAHAHA" after hoisting myself on a petard and declaring that the Eagles would definitely win. She's happy. Which makes it the worst thing in the world, because if other people are happy, that makes me unhappy. What's worse, is that the defense did their job. Why can't the offense?

Six hours with the bloody wind blowing your face and the temperature dropping is a bit of a nightmare, but it was okay. Because I had hot chocolate. But, ohh wait, the damn thing wasn't hot at all! Nice. Calling Diff EQ girl tomorrow. This is a good thing. Downloading more music based on suggestions. Should be a good thing, especially with that new iPod I'm getting. Once I figure out which music manager is the best, I'll never have to pay a bloody cent to music. Screw DRM-locked files. They suck at their job, and I'm a walking meritocracy. Only the good things should exist. On the next note, Monda told me to do a couple of favors, and I did them. I should invest in chocolate casing and strawberries, one day. I don't know why, but I was reminded of its deliciousness while eating a pack of Starburst at the game. How anyone can dislike those things is beyond me. Stupid pricks. There's no disliking a Starburst flavor; there's only preferring ones to others.

Jitan keeps killing me in Median. Stupid Diablo II. Don't get in my way of domination and destruction. I don't want to have to build a Barbarian; that would just plain break the game. It's not fair, really. But while I'm busy squandering my break time, I'll be doing work on the frontsite. Sweet! And yet this is in the "negative" paragraph? By all rights, it should be, actually. It's not like I have loads of money anymore, but, whatever. $30 + $15 for Re:CoM and the strategy guide shouldn't be so bad, right? It's at least an experience I could potentially enjoy. That and the Wii games I bought more than a year ago and have not touched. A whole month of doing nothing. And then after that, I get to wake up for an 8 AM class three out of five days of the week. Bloody fucking awesome, and I think I would kill myself if it weren't for finishing by 1 PM every day.

Facebook is an interesting tool. That is all.

rubah
12-22-2008, 03:36 AM
I'm kinda annoyed at apple's paranoia right now. I uninstalled iLife when I got my mac then again when I upgraded to Leopard, and atm my Tiger and Leopard disks are *both* at school, safely out of reach until January, so I can't really install any software off them that I am legally entitled to, and they make it impossible to download the programs off their website because idk they can't code something that checks your serial number or something. Lame? lame.

so anyways, I'm going third party to organize my photos and instead of arting it up creatively because I was able to find a doll base that suited my purpose, I'm racking my brains to pirate

blackmage_nuke
12-22-2008, 03:40 AM
Once they over changed me at a store. I didnt point it out to them. It haunts me to this day. Now that you know, I must kill you all.

Rye
12-22-2008, 03:44 AM
I am playing questions with Huxley (we take turn asking questions we've never asked each other before), while listening to my favorite song on repeat. I spent most of today watching Sex and the City.

I'm waiting on my first semester GPA! I wonder if they'll post it tomorrow, almost before Christmas, or after it. I ended up getting 3.8, I think. A 3.6 if I didn't do as well as I planned on my English final. Hopefully, a 3.8, because next semester should be easy because all of the classes are things I'm interested in and they're all the basic take notes and memorize, which is my thing. If I finish this year with a 3.8, I'll get a scholarship to just about any college I want to transfer to within reason, because next year when I study abroad in England, none of my classes count toward my GPA, so as long as I pass, I just get credit, so I basically carry my 3.8 GPA and study abroad credit to when I transfer my junior year. Hee!

I am optimistic and excited for Christmas. There are so many presents for me under the tree, I didn't even know I'd be getting them! I only asked for a few presents, most of them I got in advanced (Bare Minerals foundation kit - $60 wasted imho), so I only expected to be getting my new camera and my Tiffany bracelet.

I am happy that I've not ballooned in weight yet since I've returned home.

Jojee
12-22-2008, 03:47 AM
I really hate almost everything in my life right now. That's not true. Just enough things so that it seems like too many. I wish I could be born again, or just be someone else. But I don't really want to be anyone, either. Everyone is pretty miserable. I wish I had direction.

Rye
12-22-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm really mad because I hate to take my stupid ass cartilage piercing out because it got a huge bump in the back between my stupid judgement of getting it pierced with a gun and trying to switch the earring too fast and using a twisty that was too thick. Ughhhhhhhh.

demondude
12-22-2008, 09:10 PM
I just tidied my room and found £4.76 in coins. :up:

Kes
12-22-2008, 10:52 PM
I've recently developed a hippy mentality without all the fun mind-altering substances. I rather like my mind the way it is, and don't particularly want to know what it's like altered, thanks.

But yeah, smiling is a lot of fun.

Also, I've seemed to have come back to EoFF in time for me to give myself a custom title. Not that I have any idea what I want it to be.

PS: I read/skimmed all the posts above mine. *hugs* to those who need it, and those who don't but feel like one anyway. ^_^

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Have spent the last five days in New Brunswick with my parents. Mostly boring and uneventful. Finished Prince of Persia, gotta go back and collect all the light seeds now. Get more trophies as well. Trying to finish Assassin's Creed at the moment though my parents have usurped the living room as well as the TV. :/

I visited my grandma, that was nice.

Despite the boringness, I feel a lot more refresh than I have in ages. It is nice to be back home. It is soothing despite the fact that sometimes I want to tell my parents to realize that I am no longer 5.

Moping about boys and being incredibly horny as well. Not a good combination. x-x;

In the last bit, I have the sudden urge to play Ragnarök Online again. Downloading it. (P.S. I'll take any suggestions for a server, though I have found on that seems cool, would not mind another suggestion). Oh, and I trying to get back into text-based roleplaying on this forum I used to frequent a lot.

Jessweeee♪
12-22-2008, 11:52 PM
THOS BISHES AtE MY COOkIEs .

Tama2
12-23-2008, 12:00 AM
I peeled back some of my thumb nail today. That sucked.

Christmas is almost here, and this is the 1st year I got all my shopping done before Christmas Eve.

I'm gonna keep growing my hair out until my work yells at me. smurf the man!

Iceglow
12-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Well with Psychotic naming a dwarf after me and it turning out to be a crazed woman who charged out and faced an attack alone and won, I have to admit I'm proud of my dwarf self there.

I'm also currently unhappy about one minor detail in my life, being a self confessed sex addict or rather as I put it "I am a man what do you expect?" I am grumpy and my balls are blue because I have been without my girlfriend for over a week now. The downside of this is that I work with and around lots of beautiful women :( The temptation is surely there, if I didn't work 7 days a week I don't know what I'd have done. I doubt there would be any other time I am happy to be over worked and under paid and not getting laid. I do love my girlfriend but I am weak when it comes to women and can't keep my hands out the cookie jar.

I'm happy however because I've got Fallout 3 for xmas and have been doing various ideas, though my current build feels too weak even for me a veteran Fallout player who knows what he is doing. I took over a day to clear the land from the Vault 101 to Megaton purely because I couldn't move faster than a stealth crawl due to carrying stuff. In fact I haven't sold anything yet I need to do that.

I'm also happy my passport should finally get resolved soon meaning I will be able to travel around the world and perhaps get some EoFF people time in. I have an interview later today at 10:45 am and have to confirm who the hell I am basically.

I'm also damn hungry so I'm going to go see if I have anything to snack on and then sleep.

snacks
12-23-2008, 01:27 AM
Dear LJ Talk thread,

I don't get to go home for the holidays, this is unpleasant. I have not seen my parents since last Christmas, and I know they are itching to see me. I haven't really left the house that much this year, my gallbladder surgery and a string of other things leading up to a point in March has made it impossible to get through the day without feeling panic and or anxiety. I really don't know how to get back to normal.

I'm also gaining weight, which is unpleasant but must be done. This is because I have started eating 3 times a day which is a difference from 1. It feels good being able to eat again.

Well I'd better go, thanks for listening talk thread.

Love,

Scott

Mood: Rap
Music: None