PDA

View Full Version : Help Wolf send children to their death in style!

Wolf Kanno
12-21-2008, 04:41 AM
Alright, I FINALLY got Wi-Fi working at my place and decided to dust off my DS and do another playthrough of FFIII. I'm kinda going for a perfect game but overall, I just want access to the secret stuff only available by doing the obnoxious Mognet quest.

The problem is, I need people to help me out. I PM a few people asking for a little help but I'm afraid a few went inactive some time ago and other can't due to not having a DS or the game anymore. I have one person willing to help out but I'm hoping for just a few more cause I don't need to be spamming his Mognet mail for the next few weeks.

So I am asking for the EoFF community for help in this matter. Please help a poor WK send innocent children of destiny to their doom in style! Your contribution will allow poor Arc to feel adequate about himself sporting his new Ultima Weapon, or help Ingus meet new people like the Legendary Blacksmith. Refia needs new clothes and I'm certain your contribution will help her finally get that Onion Knight outfit she always wanted. Luneth needs only a few more mails before he can afford to take a trip to the Secret Dungeon. Please, if not for me think of the children!!! :(

Sir Lancealot
12-21-2008, 05:59 AM
Your contribution will allow poor Arc to feel adequate about himself sporting his new Ultima Weapon

The image that came into my mind. Yes I will help you if possible.

Wolf Kanno
12-21-2008, 06:11 AM
Your contribution will allow poor Arc to feel adequate about himself sporting his new Ultima Weapon

The image that came into my mind. Yes I will help you if possible.

Thank you good man, your contribution will not be forgotten. :)

My friend code is 5112-3274-7886

Sir Lancealot
12-21-2008, 06:26 AM
0474-1764-3943. What I mean by possible is I live in Australia.

Edit: It says there is an error with the code. Stupid regions.

Wolf Kanno
12-21-2008, 06:28 AM
0474-1764-3943. What I mean by possible is I live in Australia.

We'll find a way to make this work. Arc depends on us!!!

I do greatly appreciate this too! Thank you! :love:

EDIT: And I failed him... I live in the U.S. Friend Code failed :sad:
Still, I'm very thankful for your help.

Elpizo
12-21-2008, 12:50 PM
You really need a Flash card and a FF III rom so you can send mails to yourself, like I did. :D

zincspider
12-21-2008, 07:40 PM
I can help.
I live in the U.S. so hopefully it won't be a problem! :D

Wolf Kanno
12-22-2008, 03:10 AM
You really need a Flash card and a FF III rom so you can send mails to yourself, like I did. :D

I wouldn't know where to begin on doing that I'm afraid... :(

I can help.
I live in the U.S. so hopefully it won't be a problem! :D

Sure, just give me your friend code, Mine is posted above and PM a time that's good for you to exchange letters over Mognet. :jess:

Wolf Kanno
04-17-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm cheating and necroing this thread.

I'm working on a complete file for the DS and as usual, I'm screwed cause SE decided I needed to have friends. So anyway, can anyone help me with the Friend Codes and lives in the U.S.?

I've never gotten the experience of enjoying the broken Onion Knights and my mastered classes wish they had their shiny new gear. :D

VeloZer0
04-18-2011, 12:01 AM
You actually have to live in the same country? That is super lame.

Wolf Kanno
04-18-2011, 12:04 AM
Yeah... Mognet sucks in this game.

VeloZer0
04-18-2011, 12:55 AM
Well I'll let you know next time I cross the line. :D

qwertysaur
04-18-2011, 06:07 PM
remind me to give you my friend code later if I forget.

Wolf Kanno
04-28-2011, 05:10 AM
GIVE ME YOUR FRIEND CODE!!! :mad2: