PDA

View Full Version : If Riku didnt need Roxas to bring back Sora...

blackmage_nuke
12-22-2008, 06:45 AM
Do you think they couldve been friends? For some reason I cant picture them getting along

Wolf Kanno
12-22-2008, 10:08 AM
I see Roxas kinda being emo like Riku and keeping to himself (except Roxas has a better reason to be a loner), fighting the Heartless and possibly even the Nobodies on his own and only occasionally teaming up with the others. I also see Sora catching him off guard and bringing a smile to his face. He's be like Riku or King Mickey had he and Sora not merged. That's my thoughts at least.

Jessweeee♪
12-22-2008, 05:09 PM
I see them totally hating eachother xD

Tavrobel
12-22-2008, 06:04 PM
They would hate each other because they are too similar.

It would make a great sitcom, though.

blackmage_nuke
12-23-2008, 10:43 AM
I pretty much thought they were too similar to like each other too, but i thought they had the potential to be friends through other friends. IE i think they'd both be able to get along with Sora and hang out as a group. But if he ever left the two alone in the room the struggle bats and wooden swords would start flying. Alternatively if the point in thier lives where the hating Sora phase had been simultaneos and both wanted to kill him they could be pretty good chums.

sir helix
12-24-2008, 05:13 AM
Roxas would anger Riku for having two keyblades wile Riku on,ly had one for a short period of time [jk]

Dr.M
12-26-2008, 08:50 AM
they would be BFFE!!!

...nah interesting thought though