PDA

View Full Version : TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY

snacks
12-23-2008, 01:07 AM
So here's the deal, and how we're going to work this national holiday known as "Skt's Birthday".

1. Any and all gifts shall be overnighted to me tonight, so that, in fact I will receive them at exactly 12:15pm. Please do not hesitate to send money and or extravagant gifts. I will take jewelry.

2. I am calling rule 34 on certain people on this forum, you will receive instructions immediately, via pm.

3. You shall on this day refer to me as King Scott. And any all people I deem fit will be my servants, and or houseboys.

Please take these instructions, and make good use of them or my wrath will be felt across the earth, no galaxy.

AND TO MAKE THIS POST VALID ENOUGH THAT IT DOESNT GET CLOSED:

Have you ever had one birthday that was better than the rest? Or one birthday that has been the worst? This year is shaping up to be a pretty bad one for me, not to mention the prospect of rounding the bend to *ahemahem30ahemahem*.

there.

trancekuja
12-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Have mercy oh great King Scott! Our gifts are not worthy of one such as yourself! Please spear us your mighty wrath!

I mispeled "spare" didn't I?

Sure did, and you double posted too!

snacks
12-23-2008, 01:17 AM
You shall not see my wrath! As the first to bow to me, you shall be my ward.

trancekuja
12-23-2008, 01:22 AM
Damn! I misspelled "misspell" too! Damn you my croatian origins! You'd better find a ward who can spell,hehe...

Yar
12-23-2008, 01:24 AM
I spent my eighteenth at the dentist.

And that's the most exciting one.

snacks
12-23-2008, 01:28 AM
I've pretty much homebound this year, as I don't have the resources among other things to even leave the house. Sucks I know right? I just want to go to the mall for crying in the sunshine!

squiike
12-23-2008, 02:10 AM
birthday on Christmas?
feel sorry for you people who has birthday close to this major giftxchange holiday.
happy birthday

Here, i will offer you this cyber chocobo as my token of faith :moomba:

but the mog is mine! :mog: Mine i tellya!

snacks
12-23-2008, 02:17 AM
what if i *steal* your mog. I am the king after all.

Nothing really to feel sorry about, it's just kind of annoying and inconvenient.

qwertysaur
12-23-2008, 02:25 AM
birthday on Christmas?
feel sorry for you people who has birthday close to this major giftxchange holiday.
happy birthday

Here, i will offer you this cyber chocobo as my token of faith :moomba:

but the mog is mine! :mog: Mine i tellya!

Thats a Moomba. :choc:

Awrini
12-23-2008, 02:25 AM
Geez Skt, are you so starved for attention that you actually have to sink so low as to create your own B-Day thread.

For shame, my good sir, for shame.

snacks
12-23-2008, 03:32 AM
I am very starved, thank you for pointing it out.

Ramza Beoulve
12-23-2008, 03:40 AM
What if I don't comply?

rubah
12-23-2008, 03:46 AM
but you're going to be 28, not 30!

skippy sktday, imho

:aimkiss:

um, my seventeenth birthday was probably my loneliest.

Leeza
12-23-2008, 03:57 AM
I don't remember any really bad birthdays. They're just days, but some come with presents, etc. On my 16th (many years ago) I had a very surprise party. It was great, but the clean-up after really was not.

Happy birthday, Skt. 30 is the new 20. :)

Edit: 28 is the new 20. :)

Awrini
12-23-2008, 04:03 AM
Where did this entire Skt is 30 crap start? =P Poor guy, he doesn't need to lose two years of his life.

Leeza
12-23-2008, 04:15 AM
Where did this entire Skt is 30 crap start? =P Poor guy, he doesn't need to lose two years of his life.

Have you ever had one birthday that was better than the rest? Or one birthday that has been the worst? This year is shaping up to be a pretty bad one for me, not to mention the prospect of rounding the bend to *ahemahem30ahemahem*.

Araciel
12-23-2008, 05:16 AM
You already got your gift you jerk.

Dignified Pauper
12-23-2008, 01:40 PM
So here's the deal, and how we're going to work this national holiday known as "Skt's Birthday".

1. Any and all gifts shall be overnighted to me tonight, so that, in fact I will receive them at exactly 12:15pm. Please do not hesitate to send money and or extravagant gifts. I will take jewelry.

2. I am calling rule 34 on certain people on this forum, you will receive instructions immediately, via pm.

3. You shall on this day refer to me as King Scott. And any all people I deem fit will be my servants, and or houseboys.

Please take these instructions, and make good use of them or my wrath will be felt across the earth, no galaxy.

AND TO MAKE THIS POST VALID ENOUGH THAT IT DOESNT GET CLOSED:

there.

Don't forget to plan an impromptu trip and invite Skt, and then, wait for him to show for about half an hour, and when he doesn't, forget about him and wander off through the museum that you were meeting at. That's the best birthday gift for Skt ever! XD

snacks
12-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Haha if that ever happened i don't know what i'd do!

Hehe <3 Marick, Leeza, Ara (thankyouthankyou) and everyone!

Caraliz
12-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Happy belated birthday, dude. I hope you ended up doing something ace for it. Like skinny dipping while bungee jumping!

My birthdays are usually pretty miserable. I don't think I've ever had a good one, tbh. Lookin' forward to next year's though; I'll hopefully go to a bar and get overpriced drinks and wonder why anyone actually pays money for them and never come back. I can't wait. :jess: