PDA

View Full Version : English cast...

Wolf Kanno
12-23-2008, 08:56 AM
...Confirmed!!!... well not really but it was interesting to listen to anyway. This was a video I found on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EywGt3xO6I) showing a fan speculation for some of the voice talents they wanted to see. A few of them are returning KH regulars, but some of the others were amusing. Steve Blum as Emperor Mateus was a daring choice in my humble opinion.

So, once again, lets bring up everyone's favorite and least favorite topic of "figuring out the dub". Those who want purely Japanese tracks do not need to apply. ;)

Jessweeee♪
12-23-2008, 09:11 PM
I don't think you linked to the video you meant to.

...I think I know which ones you're talking about, though. I like them, except some of the classic FF villains, they just sound...I dunno...like lame filler villains. That's probably more due to the samples chosen than the actors themselves xD

Wolf Kanno
12-23-2008, 09:56 PM
I don't think you linked to the video you meant to.

...I think I know which ones you're talking about, though. I like them, except some of the classic FF villains, they just sound...I dunno...like lame filler villains. That's probably more due to the samples chosen than the actors themselves xD

My bad... :sweatdrop: here's the real link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qNUxhlYHc0).

LunarWeaver
12-23-2008, 10:13 PM
As long as James returns to do Tidus, I am fine. I love to watch people hate it. I'm hoping when he wins he does the HA HA HA HA HAAA. Kefka would be amazing, go Mark. Kuja... wtf.

black orb
12-23-2008, 10:17 PM
>>> As long as Garland says "Impertinent Fools!" I am fine...

Dr.M
12-23-2008, 10:29 PM
As long as James returns to do Tidus, I am fine. I love to watch people hate it. I'm hoping when he wins he does the HA HA HA HA HAAA. Kefka would be amazing, go Mark. Kuja... wtf.

yeah same, i hope he returns too

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2008, 02:55 AM

yeah same, i hope he returns too

Definitely!

A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

sdm42393
12-24-2008, 05:27 AM
All I really hope is for a competent VA for Kefka and for Yuri Lowenthal not to do Cecil again.

arcanedude34
12-24-2008, 04:13 PM
The only ones I could really get behind in that video were Liam O'Brien for WoL and Vic Mignogna for Zidane. The others (besides the ones who already have VAs from AC or KH) didn't really match, in my opinion.

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Vic is something totally different than what I imagined for Zidane, but I really think it could work :p

Crimson
12-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Garland MUST be voiced by Christopher Lee, or I will cry.

sdm42393
12-25-2008, 04:16 AM
^ That would be pretty epic. Hell, he pretty much stole the show in KH2 (imo).

Dr.M
12-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Christopher Lee costs too much :P