PDA

View Full Version : I also have no idea what to call DK's thread

Madame Adequate
12-23-2008, 03:48 PM
A dream analyzer's dream, imo!

Last night, I had a dream. I purchased a PS1 and a game (released for it in 1991!) which was widely considered the progenitor of modern JRPGs, but it wasn't one I've ever heard of or can remember the name of now. So anyway I played a minute of that and then suddenly the room, and I, was in some huge eductional institute. Everything from Kindergarten to Postgraduate was housed within a single building. Jess was there, and I was there, and Marick was there. While Jess was at class or something, Marick and I hung out, and then we ended up cuddling and deciding to date. Then, we were talking about the Nazis, and then he leaned back (I was behind him) and snapped by neck but it wasn't fatal or painful, I just had a floppy head. Then I awoke.

What.

scrumpleberry
12-23-2008, 03:55 PM
That neck snappy thing is a thought that's weirded me out rather in the past. It's like "STAND UP STRAIGHT BERRY" "I-I can't, my neck doesn't work..." I always associate it with not being able to see clearly? And a pesty nuisance blocking your way? I dunno.

Jiro
12-23-2008, 03:56 PM
What.

I think you nailed it right there, what the heck? Your dreams are even stranger than mine :p

Jessweeee♪
12-23-2008, 06:38 PM
....EH?!