PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Event Committee

Rye
12-23-2008, 10:12 PM
To any who are serious about contributing lots of ideas and planning out and creation of original events on this forum, post here, and you will be invited. If you don't think you can take the time out to contribute, please don't ask to be invited! You can always pass an idea or two to us if you don't have the time, but have ideas! We're also planning the funds of the Event Committee - for prizes in certain events.

The purpose of this is to foster activity, attract more members, organize the chaos so that we have at least one event going on always instead of 80 at once, and most of all, having fun. :jess:

We're currently building up our member base. After that, we plan. I am thinking of making a small forum for possible private planning, if we're making surprise events for the forum.

Those Interested:

---

So think about it! Bring your creativity to the table and help the forum! ♥

Goldenboko
12-23-2008, 10:14 PM
I could either be a big help, or dead weight, I'll consider this.

Rye
12-24-2008, 01:21 AM
Good! :]

Sir Lancealot
12-24-2008, 02:37 AM
I will think about this as well. In fact I already have an idea for something we could on Valentines Day.

Freya
12-24-2008, 02:55 AM
I don't have to think about it. I'm willing to join. YES MAM. Sign me up.

Jiro
12-24-2008, 04:45 AM
I'll probably be useless for long periods of time, but I'll be sure to lend a hand whenever I can :)

Laddy
12-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Needs more cowbell.

rubah
12-24-2008, 06:16 AM
Just reminding the Event Committee that #eoff has very generous scheduling options~