PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite Final Dungeons?

Crimson
12-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Topic.

Mine are in no particular order, Pandemonium Castle (FFII), Memoria Ruins/Crystal World (FFIX), Ultimecia's Castle (FFVIII) and Sky Fortress Bahamut (FFXII).

Oh and just for kicks, The Black Omen from Chrono Trigger. :p

blackmage_nuke
12-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Oh and just for kicks, The Black Omen from Chrono Trigger. :p

Somehow even though I go through it 3 times for all the treasures it just doesnt get old.

I really liked all the final dungeons.

scrumpleberry
12-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Pandaemonium (II) was the best :D

And the lunar palace thingy in IV/

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Ulty's Castle, Sin, The Bahamut :p

black orb
12-24-2008, 09:10 PM
>>> Temple of Fiends and Memoria.

James Leopold
12-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Well I've reached the final dungeons of I, IV, VII, VIII, IX and X. Out of those my favourite would have to be Ultimecia's Castle. The atmosphere was perfect and the ability to equip No Encounters made it even more special. I also liked the idea about having to break the constraints that Ultimecia puts on you by beating different bosses.

IV's is also very cool and the music is perfect for the ending of the game.

charliepanayi
12-24-2008, 09:24 PM
My favourite is definitely Ultimecia's Castle, it has a wonderful look and atmosphere (especially the closer you get to Ultimecia) and the music is great. Battling the various bosses dotted about to get back all your commands is a nice idea as well.

Jessweeee♪
12-24-2008, 09:30 PM
Hahaha, once I went there and fought Tri-Point (or whatever the lightning dude was called) with HORRIBLE junctions, and died really fast. I had unlocked GFs, but not Resurrection, so Phoenix came and attacked him, but failed to revive the party. Then she did it again. And again. Until the thing died, and I went to the Game Over screen 'cause my party was dead and all.

I really had no idea how I got that far having no idea how to play the game. FFVIII was the first game I ever really sat down and tried to play the whole way through.

BG-57
12-25-2008, 03:10 AM
Ultimecia's Castle. I wish we could learn more about it.

Wolf Kanno
12-27-2008, 06:02 AM
I love all the final dungeons for one reason or another... I don't think I can decide right now.:(