PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

.:kerrod:.
12-24-2008, 03:13 PM
While i realize that it's not yet Christmas in other time zones, it's 10 past 1 on Christmas morning here, so you will help me celebrate, damn it!

The first thing i want to say is 'Merry Christmas to all! Have a safe and fun holiday and enjoy it while it lasts :D'

But because this thread needs to have a topic, i'll make it this;
what's your favourite thing about Christmas/favourite Christmas tradition or activity on Christmas day?

Remember folks, it can be anything from sitting in your comfortable chair watching bad Christmas TV to the annual skiing trip you and your family go on :D go wild!

qwertysaur
12-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Eating Chinese food with all my Jewish friends :p

Yar
12-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Eating Chinese food with all my Jewish friends :pQwerty, you always make me laugh.

Not doing anything for Christmas except staying home since everything will be closed.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-24-2008, 03:20 PM
As my friend said to me only this morning
Merry Christmas and a Happy Moist Flap
:strut:

Rye
12-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Melly Christmas! Sliding Down Your Hole!! Santa says you'll pleasure!

edczxcvbnm
12-24-2008, 04:24 PM
We don't have a christmas day tradition. My favorite part of christmas was something I missed out on this year. Putting up and decorating the christmas tree ;_;

Leen-Leen
12-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Yahey Christmas! :kaoclove: Merry Christmas!

DRINKING EGG NOG. It's a Christmas tradition! xD And like. Eating and stuffing your stomach full with your family. xD

SilverWind
12-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Merry Christmas, EoFF. And Happy Holidays. Hope you have those.

While today is only Christmas Eve, I'm pretty excited. I didn't know that Christmas was already occuring in other parts of the world. I need to get some egg nog. Haven't had any this year! :)

Tama2
12-24-2008, 05:04 PM
I enjoy being left alone of Christmas. Nothing like being alone with one's devices. Plus, my family doesn't have any strong ties. : D

*Drinks*

BiteyCastle Christmas (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/473403)

trancekuja
12-24-2008, 05:24 PM
My favorite thing about Christmas is snow. Unfortunately , the amount of snow we had here in the last few years would be just about enough to make one snowball...it pretty much sucks...damn you global warming!

Peegee
12-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Family time.

This year we're just going to go out for dinner, but because I have the day off (wow what) I get to spend it with the family.

Which is good. I was worried I would spend Christmas alone =(

Leeza
12-24-2008, 06:27 PM
PG, where can you go out for dinner on Christmas? I've never seen anything open on Christmas.

I like the whole family thing on Christmas and I'm lucky enough to have mine with me this Christmas. Dinner isn't the big thing. Sitting around enjoying movies, games, puzzles, etc. together is where it's at. I love the decorating, but that happens long before Christmas rolls around. I also make a batch of my potently delicious eggnog. :cat:

This year we're also lucky (or maybe unlucky) enough to actually have a White Christmas. Living in the warmest part of the country, all we usually get is rain. This year, however, we already have way over a foot of snow out there and it is still snowing, and will be for the next few days. :)

I hope everyone has a good Christmas. :)

The pic is of my deck at the moment. :cat:

Goldenboko
12-24-2008, 06:37 PM
what's your favourite thing about Christmas/favourite Christmas tradition or activity on Christmas day?

Mistletoe.

rubah
12-24-2008, 06:53 PM
opening presents xD now that my nephews are getting big, I get to watch them freak out over all the cool stuff they get!

Blue Harvest
12-24-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm going to be a little kid and say opening presents.

Jess
12-24-2008, 07:02 PM
I like pretty much all of Christmas day.

Spending the morning and afternoon with my family, having a big yummy Christmas dinner and then spending the evening with some of my best friends. :jess:

Jiro
12-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Waking up stupid early, only to remember you don't get anything, nor get to talk to anyone until at least 7am.
Lunch with the family is good, because we never have meals together anymore and it's good fun.
It's also good to get some holiday wishes through text from people you thought hated you, the forgiveness is always nice :)

Montoya
12-24-2008, 10:38 PM
This is the first Christmas I'm actually spending in the US in about three years because my parents decided to go to Mexico the past two years.
I honestly thought it was going to be great but I'm actually kind of depressed. No tree, no lights, friends are working. I just don't feel the holiday spirit anymore.
Oh well, my friend got me my favorite cologne: Drakkar. :D

licence
12-24-2008, 11:32 PM
Unsure whether I'll be on tomorrow or not. Merry Christmas EoFF!

Peegee
12-24-2008, 11:42 PM
Good point, Leeza. I suspect we will have Chinese food for Christmas (it's not very traditional, but ultimately I don't think any of us in the entire family has a lot of money right now anyway).

rubah
12-24-2008, 11:49 PM
Is it Christmas? (http://isitchristmas.com/)

NO
:(

Peegee
12-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Is it Christmas? (http://isitchristmas.com/)

NO
:(

5 more hours!

scrumpleberry
12-25-2008, 12:04 AM
YES!

Happy Christmas~!

Rye
12-25-2008, 12:18 AM
So far, my favorite thing about Christmas Eve (eating tasty Hor'dourves) has been shot to hell because my creepy alcoholic perverted probably child molester uncle has been creeping on me the whole time, looking at me up and down and telling me how "REALLY NICE" I look in a really bad creepy way and crap like that that makes me feel so scared and uncomfortable. UGH. I got to eat a mozzarella stick and a half, and then I had to leave because I got so angry. I ate a BOWL OF CEREAL today, that's all, I wanted to eat some good food on Christmas Eve. That's not much to ask!

I can't wait until next year, when I spend time with Huxley's family instead of this CREEP.

Marshall Banana
12-25-2008, 12:24 AM
So far, my favorite thing about Christmas Eve (eating tasty Hor'dourves) has been shot to hell because my creepy alcoholic perverted probably child molester uncle has been creeping on me the whole time, looking at me up and down and telling me how "REALLY NICE" I look in a really bad creepy way and crap like that that makes me feel so scared and uncomfortable. UGH. I got to eat a mozzarella stick and a half, and then I had to leave because I got so angry. I ate a BOWL OF CEREAL today, that's all, I wanted to eat some good food on Christmas Eve. That's not much to ask!

I can't wait until next year, when I spend time with Huxley's family instead of this CREEP.
We might have the same uncle. =O

Freya
12-25-2008, 12:26 AM
So far, my favorite thing about Christmas Eve (eating tasty Hor'dourves) has been shot to hell because my creepy perverted probably child molester uncle has been creeping on me the whole time, looking at me up and down and telling me how "REALLY NICE" I look in a really creepy way and crap like that. UGH. I got to eat a mozzarella stick and a half, and then I had to leave because I got so angry. I ate a BOWL OF CEREAL today, that's all, I wanted to eat some good food on Christmas Eve. He's the worst. He's always creeping on the girls in my family, it's so worrisome.

WTF? And he's your uncle? wtf?!

I have to wake up early and drive to my sisters house. I'm cooking all of Christmas dinner myself. I'm pretty excited ^_^

Psychotic
12-25-2008, 12:56 AM
To quote Slade (the band, not the member)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAS!

I think I will listen to said song and maybe some carols. I love the whole story of Christmas. The idea of a saviour being born in humble beginnings to save mankind from its sins is pretty powerful. Don't get me wrong, I'm an atheist, but it's still a good and moving story I think.

Rye
12-25-2008, 01:11 AM

We might have the same uncle. =O

Let's squirt Capri Sun up their noses and put them in a closet and lock the door. Then you can stay with me under the mistletoe, Monda. :aimkiss:

Garnie
12-25-2008, 12:35 PM
merry christmas y'all!

blackmage_nuke
12-25-2008, 01:30 PM
I went jogging 3 times because i didnt want to be around the house and i could really go for another one right now if it werent so dark. Its not a tradition yet but i can see myself doing it more often in the future. I was thinking of running around my postcode boundary but the border wasnt very pedestrian friendly what with going through train tracks and an industrial zone.

Bah humbug

smittenkitten
12-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Reaha/xmasjoey.gif