12-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Santa doesn't exist!

Momiji
12-25-2008, 03:22 AM
Santa doesn't exist!

What nonsense are you talking about?

rubah
12-25-2008, 03:24 AM
yaridovich must be one of those communist pagans I've been hearing about in the news.

Alastair|UK
12-25-2008, 03:25 AM
lol I just heard santa (my mum) delivering some presents downstairs under the tree xD

Marshall Banana
12-25-2008, 03:25 AM
Build a snowman and give him a popsicle. He'll know what to do. :snowman:
Necronopticous said that I should sleep in cookies and milk undies tonight.

Momiji
12-25-2008, 03:26 AM

Just be ready for some snow lovin'. :snowgirl:

rubah
12-25-2008, 03:27 AM
brrrrr

Rye
12-25-2008, 03:28 AM

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/yhst-16819650271083_2033_1952649.jpg

Yar
12-25-2008, 03:31 AM
yaridovich must be one of those communist pagans I've been hearing about in the news.Shu'up I'm busy celebrating Saturnalia. :bigsmile:

Tama2
12-25-2008, 03:35 AM
You're in cahoots with that Saglet fellow HUH!?

Madame Adequate
12-25-2008, 03:37 AM
Santa can either stop time or move at superluminal speed. Without a time control device of your own, you're not going to touch him. Even if you fired a shotgun an inch from his head he could be in Timbuktu before the pellets left the barrel.

Therefore, the two possible options:

Phase 1 - Develop a time device supressor, which reduces Fat Man to ordinary speed whilst within its radius.

Phase 2 - Santa will persume that he can move at such speed that he can enter and exit your house even while you are awake with absolute impunity. This means it doesn't make sense to try tricking him by feigning being in bed; he could have come hours earlier. Better to leave a trap which will work whether you're present or not.

Phase 3 - The trap should probably be a simple tripwire by the fireplace/window/cat flap. Don't be a Bond Villain: simple is all you need. He'll expect to be moving so fast that the trap won't get him, or he might even pass through the tripwire without touching it. Therefore, if you're okay with a kill, rig it up to a shotgun pointed at where he'll be standing (Or if your location is expendable, you could use C4 or antipersonnel mines). He'll walk right into it without realizing he's within the suppression field.

Phase 3 (beta) - To capture him alive, you'll want a cage made of at least cast iron, preferably something stronger, to drop on him. Further, you'll need additional time dilation supressors about the place, because he's a wily one and could very easily subvert one or two of them. Oh, and make sure the floor is reinforced as well, or you might find some elves tunnelled him out.

Phase 4 - You've caught him! Hooray! Now, it's up to you: Interrogate, hold Christmas to ransom, BBQ him, whatever.

Rye
12-25-2008, 03:39 AM
Santa can either stop time or move at superluminal speed. Without a time control device of your own, you're not going to touch him. Even if you fired a shotgun an inch from his head he could be in Timbuktu before the pellets left the barrel.

Therefore, the two possible options:

Phase 1 - Develop a time device supressor, which reduces Fat Man to ordinary speed whilst within its radius.

Phase 2 - Santa will persume that he can move at such speed that he can enter and exit your house even while you are awake with absolute impunity. This means it doesn't make sense to try tricking him by feigning being in bed; he could have come hours earlier. Better to leave a trap which will work whether you're present or not.

Phase 3 - The trap should probably be a simple tripwire by the fireplace/window/cat flap. He'll expect to be moving so fast that the trap won't get him, or he might even pass through the tripwire without touching it. Therefore, if you're okay with a fatal kill, rig it up to a shotgun pointed at where he'll be standing (Or if your location is expendable, you could use C4 or antipersonnel mines). He'll walk right into it without realizing he's within the suppression field.

Phase 3 (beta) - To capture him alive, you'll want a cage made of at least cast iron, preferably something stronger. Further, you'll need additional time dilation supressors about the place, because he's a wily one and could very easily subvert one or two of them.

Phase 4 - You've caught him! Hooray! Now, it's up to you: Interrogate, hold Christmas to ransom, BBQ him, whatever.

I...

I....

you're never getting laid AGAIN.

Shoeberto
12-25-2008, 04:00 AM
Man in elementary school like every year the teachers for the other classes in my grade would have an assignment to make a Santa or leprichaun trap, and my classes never ever got to make them. They seemed so cool!

rubah
12-25-2008, 04:12 AM
we made a leprechaun trap in kindergarten. My idea was one of those little ropes you tie in a loop on the ground. It didn't work ;_;

Ramza Beoulve
12-25-2008, 04:15 AM
I...

I....

you're never getting laid AGAIN. Merry Christmas MILF :p

blackmage_nuke
12-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Santa doesn't exist!

He exists in our hearts!!

Doesnt trying to catch Santa constitute as being naughty?

qwertysaur
12-25-2008, 04:22 AM
Put a hidden treadmill in front of the cookies & milk :p

Værn
12-25-2008, 05:41 PM
How should I catch him tonight? =O

Have you ever tried to catch Santa?

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/1247.gif
Omg, it's Antonio the Pirate Santa! The obvious way to catch him is to counterattack with a ninja team.

KoShiatar
12-25-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm so awesome, Santa begs to stay with me, but I send him away every year.

Rantz
12-25-2008, 10:28 PM
I think you should just kick him in the belly and put a collar on him while he's down!

Marshall Banana
05-04-2010, 04:18 AM
I'll get him this year! For sure!

Rye
05-04-2010, 04:19 AM
=O

*spank*