PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Yar
12-26-2008, 01:26 AM
Have a random thought? Share it with the world! :D

I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsay. Why do we we Yanks enjoy shows where Brits yell at us so much? I want to make a show were a Yankee goes up north and starts yelling at some Canucks.

Psychotic
12-26-2008, 01:31 AM
The Crusades sounded so awesome to me when I was a little kid. Yeah, Richard the Lionheart! Let's go fight in the Holy Land! Knights and chivalry hurray! Then you find out it was mostly the French and they went around murdering innocent civilians and going back on their word because promises made to non-Christians don't count and it all seems kind of, y'know, gay.

Goldenboko
12-26-2008, 01:33 AM
What does it take to get a unit of measure named after you? Really, I want a unit to be called the GoBo. It could be like, the measure of awesomeness. Ah yes, I can hear it now... "This game is 73 GoBos!"

Levian
12-26-2008, 01:39 AM
I was changing into a Santa costume in a crowded neighborhood, I don't know if anyone saw me change. Then as I was walking up the driveway to the house, the kid keeps screaming SANATSA SANTANSAATNSTNNATASTN after me. To which I reply "Yeah... I'll drop by after this house! cya later." So hopefully they got a santa for him that christmas. Hope I didn't ruin anything!

trancekuja
12-26-2008, 01:44 AM
You're going to hell Levian...you know that,right?

Levian
12-26-2008, 01:56 AM

I'll ask for forgiveness later. That's what deathbed is for, right?

Iceglow
12-26-2008, 02:11 AM
I often wonder who is going to hell first or fastest out of me and Psy, and if we died at exactly the same time but on different sides of the planet who would the devil come to collect first. All I have to say as to what got me pondering this great conundrum is ask us about the Jack and Narnia experience on msn sometimes.

I also wonder why I manage to find so many damn idiots in this world. I mean do I have idiot magnetism emmitting from my body? So when I go out or get a new job 85% of all people will be complete and utter wastes of time or idiots.

trancekuja
12-26-2008, 02:20 AM
I often wonder who is going to hell first or fastest out of me and Psy, and if we died at exactly the same time but on different sides of the planet who would the devil come to collect first. All I have to say as to what got me pondering this great conundrum is ask us about the Jack and Narnia experience on msn sometimes.

I also wonder why I manage to find so many damn idiots in this world. I mean do I have idiot magnetism emmitting from my body? So when I go out or get a new job 85% of all people will be complete and utter wastes of time or idiots.
Just pay them as less attention as possible and concentrate on the people you like. Also,don't worry about who is going to go to hell first , there's plenty of room for both of you...:)

Goldenboko
12-26-2008, 02:30 AM

Deathbed, the Bed that Eats? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385639/)

Vermachtnis
12-26-2008, 04:35 AM
You ever wonder what colors taste like?

blackmage_nuke
12-26-2008, 05:40 AM
You ever wonder what colors taste like?

photons

Markus. D
12-26-2008, 05:59 AM
How many Vistas does it take to screw up a light bulb?

Momiji
12-26-2008, 06:00 AM
I can't think of a color I've never seen.

rubah
12-26-2008, 06:07 AM
when is my sister going to get her act together and get a place where she has enough storage to get all her crap out of my parents' attic x.x;;;;;;;;

XxSephirothxX
12-26-2008, 06:38 AM

Deathbed, the Bed that Eats? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385639/)
Unfortunately, Death Bed is more boring than it is funny.

Araciel
12-26-2008, 06:39 AM
I don't have random thoughts. That would require an imagination.

Freya
12-26-2008, 07:28 AM
Since I live in the west I often think how would one of the Oregon trail wagons full of people act if suddenly they were put into our time.
Like "OMG WTF CARS!"
"Yeah the zoom about. You can still get to Oregon this way but you might run into some fences. Well One of you probably owns this land. Well your great great great grand children."
and I would get a O.O

rubah
12-26-2008, 07:58 AM
Now I'm wondering why Rye never told the real source for her screen name. . .
Her town!
City of Rye, New York - Website (http://www.ryeny.gov/)

scrumpleberry
12-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Why do the lindt bunny wrappers fold out to e aperfect rectangle whereas the reindeer become some sort of weird deformed butterfly hsape I mean what the hell

Mogi
12-26-2008, 07:56 PM
This jacket smells really good.
Like for real.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-26-2008, 08:22 PM
If cows lie down when it's about to rain but sleep standing up, what do they do if its about to rain when they are asleep?

Levian
12-28-2008, 02:19 AM
I wonder if male cats and dogs have nipples? I don't feel like checking, though. Could one of you furries do it for me?

Tama2
12-28-2008, 02:25 AM
Yes. Yes they do.

And I like beer. :D

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2008, 02:32 AM
I think the oddest things when I wake up. Once it was "Who put the coconuts in the dryer?" I sat up, intending to get out of bed and look inside the dryer, then I realized that was dumb.

Evastio
12-28-2008, 02:49 AM
I hope this isn't too inappropriate.

Anyways, I've always been reluctant to take a pee during a thunderstorm, for the same reason that I don't want to use the sink or take a shower when there's lightning on the loose.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2008, 02:50 AM
I hope this isn't too inappropriate.

Anyways, I've always been reluctant to take a pee during a thunderstorm, for the same reason that I don't want to use the sink or take a shower when there's lightning on the loose.

OMG me too xDDD

Levian
12-28-2008, 03:20 AM
Ah, thunderstorms. My crazy aunt comes and picks me up in her car and drives around until the thunderstorm is over, saying being in a car is the safest place to be in a thunderstorm. She doesn't want me to die, so she insists I come along with her.

and when I was a kid, I wouldn't even touch walls or look out windows when there was a thunderstorm. My aunt told me a story about a kid who got a lightning bolt in his face through a window.

I'm surprised I've got the guts to walk outside!

Rye
12-28-2008, 03:38 AM
Now I'm wondering why Rye never told the real source for her screen name. . .
Her town!
City of Rye, New York - Website (http://www.ryeny.gov/)

I don't live upstate, ewwww. xD

The sad thing is that Rye is barely even upstate, at all, and I still have scorn for it.

Truthfully, I'd love to live in Rye, NY. I've heard it's the Orange County of New York. Along with the Hamptons. Very rich.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-28-2008, 04:49 AM
im thankful that my man parts prevent me from undergoing labour lol!

Værn
12-28-2008, 05:24 AM
My sister's cat like knocking things over :(

Rye=bread? I just got a rye boule from Wal*Mart :D

Denmark
12-28-2008, 05:53 AM
the Orange County of New York

WOW you are sheltered into your silly island. There is an Orange County in New York. Look at this wikipedia article. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_County,_New_York) Also Rye is nowhere near "upstate".

I want some cherry pie.

Shoeberto
12-28-2008, 05:56 AM
I really have a lot of hatred towards my dad's parents.