PDA

View Full Version : It looks like we have another chapter in Ivalice...

Wolf Kanno
12-27-2008, 07:27 AM
...and it looks like its for the iPhone!?

CRYSTAL DEFENDERS (http://www.crystaldefenders.jp/jp/index.html)

and

『FFT』の世界をiPhone、iPod touch、iPodで体感! 『クリスタル・ディフェンダーズ』が配信 - ファミ通.com (http://www.famitsu.com/k_tai/news/1220805_1350.html)

Discuss

Suiko Jin
01-14-2009, 06:54 PM
This game looks awesome! I have an iTouch and plan to get this game as soon as I can. Just watching the videos on it makes me want to have an army of little Tactics sprites!

qwertysaur
01-16-2009, 10:00 PM
iPhone? Why? Now I'm going to end up forgetting this game exists because I most likely will never play it =/

Roogle
01-17-2009, 07:42 AM
I am so sick of the multiracial, diverse Ivalice. I want Final Fantasy Tactics with only humans.

VeloZer0
01-17-2009, 04:04 PM
I am so sick of the multiracial, diverse Ivalice. I want Final Fantasy Tactics with only humans.

Ditto

The first thing I thought of when I looked at the screenshots was tower defense.

Elpizo
01-17-2009, 05:44 PM

Then go play FFT, cause I doubt you'll get FFT's universe back, unless we get a game in the same era, which I doubt will be much good, now that Matsuno is gone.

Suiko Jin
02-14-2009, 09:36 PM
It is announced that this game should also be going to the Wii's VC and the PS3 as a downloadable game.

Skyblade
02-15-2009, 12:34 AM
The first thing I thought of when I looked at the screenshots was tower defense.

Yeah, that's exactly what this is. The "towers" may be characters, but they don't move, can only be positioned around a path, and have to kill the enemies before they reach the end of their path. It's just a tower defense game. No big thrill for me. Especially since there doesn't seem to be any plot at all.

Lacarus
02-20-2009, 09:02 PM
It is announced that this game should also be going to the Wii's VC and the PS3 as a downloadable game.
And XBOXLive by the looks of it.