PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man 7 in 8-bit

Levian
12-28-2008, 03:14 AM
Some crazeh Japanese kids have remade Mega Man 7 from scratch, in 8 bit style to match Capcom's release of Megaman 9. It was released before MM9 actually, I just haven't seen it before now. :p

It's pretty amazing too, you can tell there's been a lot of work put into it. Even the music is 8 bit. What I like the most is the robot master selection screen, though. In the SNES version, you had to play an intro stage and then you had to choose between just 4 robots. In this version there's no intro and you skip right to a selection screen with 8 robots, just like the old NES games. :D I love the 8 bit mega man style, so this was awesome news to me, and I can't wait to figure out in which order I have to kill them again xD They're also making a MM8 game, but no idea how that's progressing. :mog:

So, anyone played it already?

ƒƒƒ‚ƒžƒ—‚’FC風ƒƒ‚‚™‚‹ - œ€–ƒƒ‚ƒƒ (http://www7.atwiki.jp/wakuwakusuru/pages/13.html)

Click ver.final2 to download it.

Krelian
12-28-2008, 10:14 AM
I've tried it and like it. But without a controller to play it's not as much fun, so I didn't finish it.

Levian
12-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Yeah, that's one of the few cons about this game really. I think there's a patch for that somewhere though.

and wow, Turbo Man's stage is just a nasty little bitch, isn't it? First the bouncy wheels and then laser beams of death? The only thing this level lacks are the vanishing blocks and it'd be a reincarnation of hell.