PDA

View Full Version : Heya

Zeromune
12-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey there. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. You may have seen me around some other forums and sites...I don't know. But hello anyway. :D

Every once in a while, I come across this forum on Google or whatever and I find that this place seems cool. So I decided "to hell with it" and joined up. Usually with most forums I'll just stay awhile and leave a few days later. But I feel this place will be one of the forums that I might actually stick around at. Then again, you never know. Lets just hope, eh? ;)

My username "Zeromune" is actually the name of a character in this story I'm currently writing. Though in the story itself I call him "Zero". And no, he is NOT related to Megaman. I actually created his character before I even knew MMZero even existed. :eep:

That doesn't mean I don't like the Megaman/Rockman games though, heh.

And that is that. I can't say much more as I'm not that good at "I'm new!!!" posts. You'll know more about me by talking to me personally. Be it MSN or anything else.

Putting all that aside...

HAI THERE!

Psychotic
12-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Usually with most forums I'll just stay awhile and leave a few days later. But I feel this place will be one of the forums that I might actually stick around at.You know, I have that same feeling. I think it has a little something to do with my plan to tie you up and brainwash you into becoming one of us. I don't suppose you'd mind acting surprised when it happens, would you? I don't want the others to know I talked.

Welcome! ;)

Rocket Edge
12-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Hello & welcome to EoFF. :monster:

Shorty
12-28-2008, 06:13 PM
HAI

Meat Puppet
12-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Welcome, EoFF’s Next Cid's Knight, welcome! If... if there’s anything I can do for you... anything at all... please... I’m begging you here

Jiro
12-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Why hello there! Please stick around, new faces are always welcome. Enjoy your time here :D

EDIT: Another Australian? We're taking over the boards xD

Tama2
12-28-2008, 06:22 PM
What's up?

Hope you like it here. : D

Freya
12-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Hello there ^_^ You seem to know at least a bit of how to get around these here forums but if you need help fell free to ask. You seem pretty cool ^_^

Cortez
12-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Hello! ^^
And welcome here, enjoy yourself! :)

Leeza
12-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi, Zeromune. Welcome to EoFF. I do hope you like it enough to stick around. :)

I had to remove your sig though because it is over our 50 kb filesize limit. It might be increased at some point, but at the moment it still is only 50 kb. Sorry about that. If you need help with anything, you may PM me or any one of the other Admins/Knights. Happy posting. :)

rubah
12-28-2008, 08:06 PM
w00t w00t hihi

Peegee
12-28-2008, 08:41 PM
*sexors newbie*

Why don't you join the pika<(o'.'o)>chu club?

Levian
12-28-2008, 08:42 PM
I had to remove your sig though because it is over our 50 kb filesize limit. It might be increased at some point, but at the moment it still is only 50 kb. Sorry about that. If you need help with anything, you may PM me or any one of the other Admins/Knights. Happy posting. :)

Didn't we change the filesize limit to 100kb? or was that for avatars? I forget.

Welcome, Zeromune! I do hope you stick around too, and being related to Mega Man is not a bad thing at all ;)

Are you making a game in RPGMaker?

erikramza
12-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Every once in a while, I come across this forum on Google or whatever and I find that this place seems cool.

'Seems'. Yes... Yes indeed. :confused:

Zeromune
12-29-2008, 12:33 AM
No problem there with the sig removal, I don't mind. Thanks for the welcomes. Everyone else too. ;)

Are you making a game in RPGMaker?
Yep. Its based on another forum I go to, actually. I was talking to the members of it on MSN and I brought up the idea of an RPG all about us stupid little members. Not to think they'd actually say "MAKE IT MAKE IT".

And that is how it came to be... (Its still fun making it though)

Another Australian? We're taking over the boards xD
:D

*sexors newbie*

Why don't you join the pika<(o'.'o)>chu club?
I'll, uh....think about it... XD

Leeza
12-29-2008, 02:17 AM

Didn't we change the filesize limit to 100kb? or was that for avatars? I forget.
I vaguely remember some discussion, but that's it. The FAQ still has 50 so that's what we have to go by at the moment. :cat:

rubah
12-29-2008, 02:31 AM
let's change it! and av filesize too