PDA

View Full Version : the Better one

sir helix
12-28-2008, 05:51 PM
which do you like better Kh:com or Kh:re:com

preparing to wrap alot of spoilers

I now prefer the new Re:com I love thenew world cards like bottomless darkness and roulette room, and the new super jump ability realy helps when it comes to getting around the map all the bosses are to die for, some i found easier to defeat such as hades and Axel, Riku Replica is as hard as ever when it comes to his attacks and i reacently discovered that beating both sora's story and Reverse/rebirth unlocks secret enemy cards in sora mode located in the awards rooms on each floor just to name them and were they are found

Demyx- Atlantica
Xigbar- Hollow bastion
Roxas- Twilight Town
Xenmas- Wonder Land
Saix- Traverse town
Xaldin- Monstro
Zexion- Destiny Islands
Luxord- Agrabah
Vexen- In Game
Axel- In Game
Larxene- In Game
Marluxia- In Game
Ansem- Castle Oblivion (2nd sora play throgh)

LunarWeaver
12-28-2008, 10:19 PM
I must say I prefer the one with pretty graphics, better controls, and voice acting.

sdm42393
12-28-2008, 11:49 PM
I think they overcomplicated the deck menu in Re :P
I like both, but I like Re more.

arcanedude34
12-29-2008, 04:05 AM
Re, the game that proves the CoM battle system CAN be difficult in a non-cheaty way.

Though the deck menus are WAY too complicated and small.

sir helix
12-29-2008, 04:59 AM
many have fussed over the card system but think of it this way,
sora lost his memory of fighting so each card represents a segment of fight memory.

the deck menu was complicated but once you figure it out its quite simple.

Xehanorts_Are_Sexy
03-12-2009, 05:33 AM
To be honest i love Re Chain cause its better to see a Handsome man Like Ansem ;3 aka Xehanorts Heartless *purrs*

Dark Angel Kira
04-12-2009, 08:35 PM
i would think the remake would be better but i wont no until it actually comes out !yay!! its coming out on Friday !!!!money to the ready!!!!!

Jessweeee♪
04-16-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm only an hour into Re, but it seems like pretty much the same game, only shinier. I like shiny games. Though I think I liked the manga version even more ("Wait does that mean if I do a Dodge Roll it'll just be a regular roll?!" *somersault in background*)

G13
06-14-2009, 08:18 AM
It was already crappy on the advance why did they have to muck it up all over again on the PS2. If I had to choose one I'd say the advance version.

Omni-Odin
06-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Definitely Advance. But Do we really have to remake 3-year-old games Square> Make the new Final Fantasies and main Kingdom Hearts come out faster.

Axel_girl
07-15-2009, 02:18 PM
I voted for KHre:CoM because i just LOVE Axel in better pixels :P

-The Organization's betrayed. In that name i will annihilate you.
-The line's just not you.
-Well i have to try it once, you know!! :love::love:

Tavrobel
07-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Re:CoM has more content. A simple enough reason.