PDA

View Full Version : *~The Ask Laddy Anything Thread~*

Laddy
12-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Hello, my dearest EoFF! Today is truly an astouding oppurtunity for me to answer any such question to your little hearts' desire!

So, my darling EoFF, ask the sophisticated and intellectual Laddy anything!

Old Manus
12-28-2008, 10:11 PM
What is love?

Laddy
12-28-2008, 10:13 PM
What is love?
Love starts as infatuation, like a garden, if it is tended to it grows and blooms. If ignored, it withers and dies.

trancekuja
12-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Can you play PS3 games on N64?

Laddy
12-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Can you play PS3 games on N64?
You cannot. The PS3 uses Blu-Ray as its disc format, the N64 uses custom-made cartridges.

Tama2
12-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Is it OK if I touch myself?

Laddy
12-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Is it OK if I touch myself?
Why yes, EoFFer, it is only natural.

LunarWeaver
12-28-2008, 10:28 PM
If I want to punish someone, should I make them watch Carlos Mencia or Dane Cook?

Tavrobel
12-28-2008, 10:29 PM
If I gattai with Diff EQ girl, how does I shot web? And if I post the situation, will I get a promotion?

What if I kissed her on the mouth and told her that I was her biggest fan? What if I stole my minion's coat, and crossed the line from fashion to crime?

What if I were a girl as tall as the Earful Tower and made friends with a trap?

Rocket Edge
Is this a special Eyes On You?

Laddy
If I want to punish someone, should I make them watch Carlos Mencia or Dane Cook?
Carlos Mencia. He stole Bill Cosby's thunder.

If I gattai with Diff EQ girl, how does I shot web? And if I post the situation, will I get a promotion?

What if I kissed her on the mouth and told her that I was her biggest fan? What if I stole my minion's coat, and crossed the line from fashion to crime?No to all.

Is this a special Eyes On You?
Nein.

Tavrobel
12-28-2008, 10:41 PM
No to all.

You didn't answer my first question, my third question, my fourth question, nor did you answer my last question. I demand a proper response.

Rocket Edge
12-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Lawr
12-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Looks like someone's trying to cut corners!

Rye
12-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Why am I still living in home and going to college, when I should be moving out with a career this second? Why do people find it weird that I believe that when you hit the 18 year old mark, you should move out of the freaking house? Why are family members still mesmerized that I can make an omelette all by myself when I'm turning 19 in a few short months? Will I be able to survive living at home for 4 months before I go to England for a year?

Please answer these questions, because I have far too much of a migrane to answer them myself, doll.

Meat Puppet
12-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Missed out on EoY, huh?

Psychotic
12-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

MadeOfApples
12-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Why do I need to go through iTunes to put music on an Ipod?

erikramza
12-28-2008, 11:37 PM
If I killed a man in the line of duty, should I not have nightmares about it?

MadeOfApples
12-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Why are family members still mesmerized that I can make an omelette all by myself when I'm turning 19 in a few short months?
I just read this and it made me smile.

My family is the same way. I moved out of the house when I was 18 and lived by myself for nearly 5 years before moving back in with my mother due to financial troubles.

Every time I do ANYTHING for myself (Laundry, cook, whatever), she stands over and make these comments about how amazed she is that I can do things for myself.

It is frustrating when she does it. Well... Its more frustrating when she yells at me for coming home "At all hours of the night" because I get home from my friends house at 9:30 at night.

Parents are crazy.

Goldenboko
12-29-2008, 12:51 AM
Do you love me?

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Does being a not-Texan with a name other than The Fonz allow you to do this?

o:

Aerith's Knight
12-29-2008, 01:48 AM
If you have 2 vectors in R3-plane, how do you determine the third base vector to use in the calculation of the orthonormal basis using the Gram-Smidth method?

It's been bugging me for a while now.

Laddy
12-29-2008, 01:49 AM
Why did the chicken cross the road?To kill Rosie O'Donell, of course.

Why am I still living in home and going to college, when I should be moving out with a career this second? Why do people find it weird that I believe that when you hit the 18 year old mark, you should move out of the freaking house? Why are family members still mesmerized that I can make an omelette all by myself when I'm turning 19 in a few short months? Will I be able to survive living at home for 4 months before I go to England for a year? People today believe if you're under 35 you are not sophisticated enough to do anything. Simply put, all the people demanding you to do things and/or lack the common sense to understand sophistication knows no age are plainly wrong.

Missed out on EoY, huh?By no means.

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?On the Doves 2005 album Some Cities.

Why do I need to go through iTunes to put music on an Ipod?People iTunes is a corrupt organization bound on having you pay to hear the awesome sounds of Grateful Dead.

Do you love me?Always and forever, my love.

Does being a not-Texan with a name other than The Fonz allow you to do this?We all decide for ourselves who is able to do what. Yes.

If you have 2 vectors in R3-plane, how do you determine the third base vector to use in the calculation of the orthonormal basis using the Gram-Smidth method?Your question needs more cowbell.

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Now you don't have a J button at all? GET A NEW KEYBOARD FOR LAN' SAKES LADDY D:

Also:

:::::::JJjjJJJJ;;JjJJJJJ;j;jJ:J:J:J:Jjj;

Laddy
12-29-2008, 02:31 AM
God bless you essweeee! It's ust amazing. D

My life with a crappy keyboard will be saved by your good ideas for copy and paste!

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2008, 03:07 AM
You should save the characters you can't use to a word document and leave it on your desktop xD

Fonzie
12-29-2008, 03:10 AM

o:

Yeah, who the hell do you think you are?

Laddy
12-29-2008, 03:42 AM

o:

Yeah, who the hell do you think you are?
I am Laddy. I break traditions and dreams.

Fonzie
12-29-2008, 03:52 AM
Alright.

Are you going to be one of those posters who mentions they smoke pot in every post?

Does being labeled make you feel comfortable?

Does your internet persona contrast with your in real life?

Laddy
12-29-2008, 03:58 AM
Are you going to be one of those posters who mentions they smoke pot in every post?

Does being labeled make you feel comfortable?

Does your internet persona contrast with your in real life?
1.Not by any means.
2. Labels are inevitable.
3.My internet persona is a slightly extreme version of my real life personality.

Fonzie
12-29-2008, 04:06 AM
You didn't answer my second question.

You're a big fat phony!

Madame Adequate
12-29-2008, 04:10 AM
If a tree falls in a forest and noone is around to hear it, what color is the tree?

Laddy
12-29-2008, 04:18 AM
If a tree falls in a forest and noone is around to hear it, what color is the tree?
There is no proper answer, but most trees are a mixture of green and brown, maybe more depending on the season.

And Fonz, regarding my second answer, I feel indifferent.

Tavrobel
12-29-2008, 04:24 AM
If a man says something in a forest, and a woman isn't around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Why have you not yet answered my questions properly, yet? You are clearly a phony.

Madame Adequate
12-29-2008, 04:25 AM
There is no proper answer, but most trees are a mixture of green and brown, maybe more depending on the season.

Wrong. Try again?

Fonzie
12-29-2008, 04:32 AM
Why are you bad at answering questions?

Does it stem from a troubled childhood?

Does being a "hippie" define your life style?

Tavrobel
12-29-2008, 04:36 AM
Is there a reason why you're not answering these questions as quickly as you were before?

Is it because you've realized that you haven't been answering questions adequately?

Is it because you've realized that not all questions are yes/no questions?

Are you trying to evade us?

Are you hiding your failure?

Could you be making up for some pathetic attempt at garnering internet attention to yourself in order to obtain some sense of satisfaction?

Have you realized that the internet is not your personal hate machine?

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-29-2008, 04:52 AM
On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad is it to put someone in a huge sealed glass jar and to come back hours later to realize you forgot to put air holes in it? ^_^;;;;

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2008, 04:56 AM
Why is the world filled with hate?

D:

Peegee
12-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Why am I not content with oodles of money? Why do I often feel a girlfriend is the answer? If a gf is not the answer, then what is (the answer to what makes one content)?

Laddy
12-29-2008, 05:58 AM
If a man says something in a forest, and a woman isn't around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Why have you not yet answered my questions properly, yet? You are clearly a phony.
By no means.

Because your question has no proper answer from me.

Why are you bad at answering questions?

Does it stem from a troubled childhood?

Does being a "hippie" define your life style?

My answers are based upon my own thoughts...and wikipedia.

My childhood was moderate, not too much trouble, so no.

A tad bit, but I'm still different from any other hippie like an azn is different from every other azn.

Is there a reason why you're not answering these questions as quickly as you were before?

Is it because you've realized that you haven't been answering questions adequately?

Is it because you've realized that not all questions are yes/no questions?

Are you trying to evade us?

Are you hiding your failure?

Could you be making up for some pathetic attempt at garnering internet attention to yourself in order to obtain some sense of satisfaction?

Have you realized that the internet is not your personal hate machine?
I am slower because I do not anticipate answers to life from a broke college student miles away.

I have little time and I'm somewhat tired, so no.

Indeed.

By no means, good sir.

I'm far too content with myself to hide my failures.

By no means. I'm simply posting a thread.

Yes, because I never thought of it as such.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad is it to put someone in a huge sealed glass jar and to come back hours later to realize you forgot to put air holes in it? ^_^;;;;
10, your moral and logical bankrupcy removes all possibilities for scoring redemption.

Why is the world filled with hate?
Because Tavrobel lives in it and claims it is.

Why am I not content with oodles of money? Why do I often feel a girlfriend is the answer? If a gf is not the answer, then what is (the answer to what makes one content)?

The need for money is the first step to unhappiness, by removing any need for material wealth you find pleasure in the simpler things, so you simply lack the experience (as many of us) to realize it matters not, for the most part.

Girlfriends are there for mutual love, not to be a vessel to contain emotional angst.

The realization, you only live life once (unless your religion says so) and discovering life is fullest when one is moral and accepting of their own flaws and teaching others this as well.

Fonzie
12-29-2008, 06:04 AM
Why do I answer questions better then you?

Why did you call him a "broke college student", when he's actually in college?

Did you drop out of college?

Do you live with your parents?

When's the last time you went on a date?

Do your parents except you?

Laddy
12-29-2008, 06:07 AM
Why do I answer questions better then you?

Why did you call him a "broke college student", when he's actually in college?

Did you drop out of college?

Do you live with your parents?

When's the last time you went on a date?

Do your parents except you?
You do not.

I am the broke college student, Fonzie!

No, I'm still in college.

No.

Six days ago.

For the most part.

Momiji
12-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Why are these threads the Gangliated Utrophin Immuno Latency Toxins that are killing /gc/?

Dynast-Kid
01-02-2009, 07:22 AM
Isn't Middle Tennessee the best part of Tennessee!?

Christmas
10-14-2022, 12:34 PM
Can I have an AMA thread? No one ever ask me anything and I could use some attention to boost my online ego. :(