PDA

View Full Version : Your final party

James Leopold
01-02-2009, 11:48 AM
In my first playthrough, the characters I used in my preferred final party were Terra lvl60, Sabin lvl62, Edgar lvl62, and Gogo lvl58. I had Umaro lvl48, Locke lvl42, Cyan lvl41 and Celes lvl42 to back them up if they died (Not counting all the others you can add to the list).

So who did you use in your final party?

blackmage_nuke
01-02-2009, 12:31 PM
For the Snes and Playstation version -
Shadow to throw all my most powerful weapons as I wouldnt need them when i finished
Setzer to use Fixed dice + doom darts + offering +genji glove because i cant be bothered leveling
Relm to cast Life 3 as she was the only one i bothered to teach it to
Sabin for Bum Rush

In the gba version I replace Shadow with Locke as I wouldnt be throwing my most precious equipment and I want to steal from the Final Bosses

scrumpleberry
01-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Terra just owned everyone, I think I had Shadow, Edgar and Locke backing her up. I'm not sure x) It might have been Terra, Celes, Setzer and Edgar or Shadow as well.

Flying Mullet
01-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Locke - because I'm a klepto in video games
Sabin or Cyan - one of them has a Genji Glove and Offering and pumped up Vigor as I like having a dedicated physical attacker in games
Celes - I've had her from the start of the WoR, she's at a decent level, has a good spell base from the quests and she makes an excellent magic user
???? - This can be anyone else who I'm in the mood to play for whatever reason.

The Man
01-05-2009, 07:20 PM
I generally end up using Locke for stealing, Edgar for attacking with Genji Glove + offering + Illumina + Atma Weapon, Celes or Terra with Gem Box, and whomever I feel like for the fourth spot (but generally another dedicated magic user).

Martyr
01-06-2009, 06:26 AM
Cyan - Because he's my favorite character besides being a cheesy, stupid weirdo stupidly named after a color.
Gau - Because he's me second favorite character, pairs up well with Cyan, is invincible with the Snow Muffler and reminds me of myself.*
Relm - I want her to hook up with Gau, and I think there's no better way to impress a woman (or a man) than by kicking a demi-god's ass. Her magic is alright too (whatever), and with the Behemoth Suit, she ain't no push-over (though she looks like she would be).
Terra - She's the star of the game and she's the best at taking care of kids (like Gau and Relm).

* To impress Relm

But my first playthrough Kefka Party was Terra, Locke, Edgar, and Sabin because They were my highest levelled and my strongest characters. I figured I'd rather use Terra than Celes because she seemed more important, was stronger with magic, and generally was just like a "better" Celes. Every other character sucks. (Screw Doom Darts. Cyan takes too long to use power moves. Relm's Paing and Strago's Blue magic are retarded difficult and ineffective, Mog's dances don't do anything worth talking about, Umaro is uncontrollable and dies a lot, Gogo is redundant and boring, Gau is just like Umaro but weaker, and I didn't realize that saving Shadow was a possibility so he died (and even if he lived, I wouldn't have found him at the Collisseum without a walkthrough because after Chupon took 3 or 4 of my items and then an overpowered monster ripped another one away, I gave up on that :skull::skull::skull::skull:.)