PDA

View Full Version : CEREAL

scrumpleberry
01-02-2009, 02:17 PM
I poured a bowl this morning. But alas (oh tragedy!), there was no milk! Not one to waste a bowl of perfectly yummy strawberry crunch, I worked my genius and came to the conclusion that (INNOVATION!) chocolate soya mousse would make an appropriate substitute! Deliciousness ensued :quina:

Topic: How have you been innovative recently, EoFF? :save:

Sub-Topic: How many of you went "ewww" at the thought of my delicious substitution?

Sub-sub-topic: What would you have used as a milk substitute please tell me because I do feel rather sick now and may need to know for further reference

boris no no
01-02-2009, 02:27 PM
The butchers didn't have any chicken bones today so I bought some supter cheap chicken wings and boned them and now going to use the extra meat to mince and make into awesome chicken potato cakes :3

blackmage_nuke
01-02-2009, 02:35 PM
I wanted to keep the hair out of my eyes but I didnt want to get a hairband because im really cheap and i dont like having too many decorative accesories. So instead i got an old set of no longer working headphones and just wear them around everywhere.

If I run out of milk I sometimes use sweetened condesned milk mixed with water but dont let its liquidness confuse you, it may thicken up when poured into the cereal. So a reasonable solution would be to take a spoonful of dry cereal then a sip of the watered sweetened condensed milk and mush it about in your mouth

Either that or I put it back in the box.

Shorty
01-02-2009, 04:13 PM
I thought "ew". :(

Momiji
01-02-2009, 04:55 PM
When I was a kid, I grabbed a gallon of what I thought was milk to put on my cereal. I didn't look or notice that it was lemonade until I had poured it.

It wasn't too bad, if I remember right.

Dynast-Kid
01-02-2009, 05:41 PM

Me too. Sorry Scrump. :cry:

Aerith's Knight
01-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Plain yoghurt is even better than milk imo. The cereal doesn't become soggy and the flavour of strawberry/chocolate/sugar/lobster/whatever is mixed in perfectly.

rubah
01-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I thought 'ew, soy?'

scrumpleberry
01-02-2009, 05:56 PM
The butchers didn't have any chicken bones today so I bought some supter cheap chicken wings and boned them and now going to use the extra meat to mince and make into awesome chicken potato cakes :3

EXCELLENT >:)

When I was a kid, I grabbed a gallon of what I thought was milk to put on my cereal. I didn't look or notice that it was lemonade until I had poured it.

It wasn't too bad, if I remember right.

Lemonade is awesome with everything! I used to dip kettle chips in it :o And also it tastes wunderbar with chocolate cake :3

I thought 'ew, soy?'

Soy is delicious! I don't understand people who don't like it, it's cool.

Me too. Sorry Scrump. :cry:

Ahahaha x) I anticipated it don't worry.

Peegee
01-02-2009, 06:09 PM
When there isn't milk and I can't have dinner, I go outside to buy more milk!

Other ways I've been innovative was using a car to drive around town to do errands and using a computer for the internet!

Sometimes, and very rarely, I use a master ball to capture things around the house~

Depression Moon
01-02-2009, 06:13 PM
I didn't have any italian sausage for my pasta last night, so I used grounded turkey sausage and pepperoni for my angel hair dish.

rubah
01-02-2009, 06:29 PM
soy is kinda nutty flavored and milk is not :X maybe if you were eating oatmeal or something?

Moon Rabbits
01-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Plain yoghurt is even better than milk imo. The cereal doesn't become soggy and the flavour of strawberry/chocolate/sugar/lobster/whatever is mixed in perfectly.

Yess'm. Sometimes I use orange juice instead of milk because I am disgusting.

boris no no
01-03-2009, 02:52 PM

My dad used to do that with muslei :eep: looked horrible!!!

Jiro
01-03-2009, 02:58 PM

My dad used to do that with muslei :eep: looked horrible!!!

Get some Breakfast Juice, it goes brilliantly with cereal. I learnt that after people put rice bubbles in my juice and I drank it anyway.

Zeldy
01-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I would have just eaten it dry, or poured it back into the box.

I'm not that experimental.

black orb
01-03-2009, 07:09 PM
>>> When I was a kid I wanted to eat honey so picked a bee and ate it.
It was a very spicy honey.

scrumpleberry
01-03-2009, 07:12 PM
x) That is completely classic. I used to eat plain rosemary and even lavendar sometimes. It burned :)

black orb
01-03-2009, 07:20 PM
>>> I also used to eat raw leaves of Aloe, that stuff taste like hell..

Jiro
01-04-2009, 12:55 AM
>>> When I was a kid I wanted to eat honey so picked a bee and ate it.
It was a very spicy honey.

I imagined that happening, and it was brilliant. I don't suggest putting bees on your cereal :p

Jessweeee♪
01-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Once I poured a bowl of cocoa rice krispies and found that there was no milk...then I found a gallon of CHOCOLATE MILK! Then I threw some chocolate syrup on it, too, just 'cause. It was delicious!

Jiro
01-04-2009, 01:01 AM
That's a bit of an overkill, don't you think?

Jessweeee♪
01-04-2009, 01:05 AM
This happened when I was like, nine or ten or something, and I didn't have a single cavity until I was sixteen!

Moon Rabbits
01-04-2009, 06:35 AM
x) That is completely classic. I used to eat plain rosemary and even lavendar sometimes. It burned :)

I ate potpourri once when I was little because it smelled good. It didn't taste good.

qwertysaur
01-04-2009, 07:11 AM
I ate raw Ginger root once. ><

Ace14
01-04-2009, 07:44 AM
I thought yum, that sounds really good actually :)
I love soy

I'm always experimental with things especially with pizza toppings:
chocolate syrup
peanut butter
bbq sauce (best topping so far)

I was thinking of using diet soda or orange juice instead of milk in cereal because I don't like regular milk only soy milk

qwertysaur
01-04-2009, 07:45 AM
I'm always experimental with things especially with pizza toppings:
bbq sauce (best topping so far)
Yes! Sooo Good!

Ace14
01-04-2009, 07:54 AM
BBQ sauce actually mixes well with a lot of things :)
Not drinks though

trancekuja
01-04-2009, 07:56 AM
I once ordered a burger and got a special alive "caterpillar" topping...it looked disgusting so I didn't want to find out if it tastes like that too...they didn't charge extra for it , though...

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Fruit cocktail, raspberry yoghurt, muesli. Delicious. But ridiculously filling.