PDA

View Full Version : dream thread

rubah
01-02-2009, 06:53 PM
w00t w00t, start detailing your dreams, BUT challenge yourself to keep it to three sentences or less :D

I had a dream that this mom lady was trying to keep me and stu under control with a magic ring. We managed to defeat her with some really cool special effects, and then after that, we could use her newly purified magic ring to defeat evil or undead monsters!

Yar
01-02-2009, 07:25 PM
My tip: Use run-on sentences!

Okay so I had this dream where I was going to the mall and then for some reason I was driving really fast so this cop tried to pull me over but I didn't for some reason (it's so not like me) and then he started shooting at me and I was like ACK! and then eventually I lost him and then I went home to eat donuts and they were good donuts then I took a shower and then that's about when I woke up. ;_;

demondude
01-02-2009, 07:26 PM
I dreamt that I was trying to keep you and Stu under control with a magic ring. Then you defeated me with some really weird special effects, and then after that, you used my new magic ring to kill all sorts of bad CGI monsters.

rubah
01-02-2009, 07:51 PM
I don't know what's weirder, that we had twin dreams or that you dreamed you were a lady

qwertysaur
01-02-2009, 07:56 PM
I had two dreams, so do I get 3 sentances each?

My first dream was the naptime story I told Yars, Lekana and TSoL on MSN. It was crazy though, because there were really big turtles everywhere =/ The Coyotes were really scary too.

My Second dream was I got a Gold Dragon on Drag Cave. I was so happy, but then I woke up. :( I want a Gold Dragon! :p

demondude
01-02-2009, 08:05 PM
I don't know what's weirder, that we had twin dreams or that you dreamed you were a lady

:moomba:

Yar
01-02-2009, 08:48 PM
:monster: I made qwerty's dream! *dances*

Shorty
01-02-2009, 09:18 PM
After telling Jessica and Huxley that my boyfriend and I want a foursome with them, I dreamed that we went on a journey to find them but accidentally got distracted. At one point we were walking along this ravine next to Mount Doom in Mordor taking pictures like we were tourists.

The end.

zaqwert
01-02-2009, 09:33 PM
So this one time I dreamt I was getting hit on by some chick with glasses, but eventually we were making out, and then out of the blue, at least in my dream, she asked me if I was thinking about her brother, and here I was like, "wtf woman, you crazy?" but we all know that my dream wasn't making any sense so it's really not that big of a deal anyway. This is my second sentence.

Rye
01-03-2009, 12:31 AM
I had a dream that I was pregnant and freaking out about how much an abortion would hurt, and how I couldn't put a child up for adoption, then I dreamt that the zombies were coming to break into my house.

Tavrobel
01-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Simple dream: me, Diff EQ girl, and the Ravens fan. In a bed.

Playing a game of Jenga.

leader of mortals
01-03-2009, 01:28 AM
I dont remember many of my dreams but once when I was in like 5th or 6th grade I dreamt that I was protoman from megaman(I dont know why...), and I had to go off and save a girl I liked.

Is that three sentences? Aww it isn't.:( Wait, YAY! Aww...

Peegee
01-03-2009, 02:41 AM
I don't recall any current dreams

--

A mist that melts your flesh is reported in the news. It is now in our house; I walk into it backward and burn my back off. I talk to my dad about it and he reveals his entire right arm burned off: blood is flowing down his side.

Jessweeee♪
01-03-2009, 03:00 AM
Me, my grandma, and someone else maybe were in her car, only it was a purpley black color instead of bright red. Everything was really really black and green and purple and gold and we drove over a cliff! I don't know how our neighborhood got on top of a plateau instead of a few inches above sea level, but whatever.

erikramza
01-03-2009, 10:51 AM
dreams are the only thing in life that you can keep to yourself, the only things that belong to you, and only you that you cannot be robbed of. I don't like sharing my dreams unless I know someone for an exceptionally long amount of time. there are exceptions to this.

Madame Adequate
01-03-2009, 02:33 PM
I dreamed, as I often do, that I was travelling away from Jess which is always distressing :( but on the way there a very upset girl from college had broken up with her boyfriend and I felt sad for rejecting her advances because it made her feel even less wanted, and also some buses hooked together to form a crucifix shape, though I couldn't say what practical purpose this served.

He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no-one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic

Jiro
01-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Last night I dreamt that I was at the beach with my friends, and a big wave suddenly crashed over where we were sitting and everyone nearly drowned. Thankfully someone found a plug and pulled it and the water drained out. It was a large plug, I dunno how they moved it but it worked and we lived.