PDA

View Full Version : The other Final Aeons...

qwertysaur
01-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Through the course of FFX, it is stated that there are four summoners that defeated Sin before Braska. They are Yunalesca, Gandof, Ohalland and Yocun.

So I thought it would be a fun little activity to make up what these four unseen Aeons would be. Here are mine

Yunalesca's Final Aeon
I think this would be a weapon type, since Zaon in X-2 is also Paragon. It would fight like a berserker, and be weak in terms of Magic

Gandof's Final Aeon
For some reason I picture his to be Ramuh. He is the one who made the towers on the thunder plains, so it fits in my head at least :p

Ohalland's Final Aeon
Leviathan has to be Ohallands final Aeon, since Ohalland played blitzball as well. Also spira needs a water Aeon :D

Yocun's Final Aeon
I would say Yocun's Final Aeon is one similar to gilgamesh, in that it would fight with a variety of Weapons.

What do you think about the other four Final Aeons EoFF?

sir helix
01-03-2009, 07:44 AM
I believe you nailed it on the dime

Old Manus
01-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Yunalesca's final aeon was a gigantic pair of blue lace panties.

Namelessfengir
01-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Gandof's Final Aeon
For some reason I picture his to be Ramuh. He is the one who made the towers on the thunder plains, so it fits in my head at least

but he didn't make the towers he just sealed the quatars in the stones. the towers were make by an al-bhed called bilgen who died making that incomplete tower. since he messed with the cacatars i suggest the boss

Pete for President
01-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Yunalesca's final aeon was a gigantic pair of blue lace panties.

Word.

Although I believe the final aeons would inherit their appearance from the fayth instead of the summoner, since one of the summoners gaurdians is turned into a fayth. Like Jecht and his blitzball overdrive, while Braska didn't really look like a blitzplayer. You get the idea.

So who were the succesful summoners' fayth (besides Zaon)? :shifty:

Roogle
01-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Maybe the Final Fantasy X-2 Ultimania Guide talks about the Final Aeons of the previous Summoners.

Rye
01-13-2009, 09:05 PM
I read that as Gandalf, and I yelled SHADOWFAX!

I never really thought about this. =O I wonder what Yuna's would have looked like. I think a lot like Valefor, in my mind.