PDA

View Full Version : after all that.....

sir helix
01-02-2009, 11:09 PM
After finaly making it to marluxia,

first fight- easy
second fight- even easier
third fight- T-T

i expected somewhat of a chalenge from this boss, marluxia redux was by far so simple i only used my curaga sleight to get rid of my cure cards, and then the 3rd marluxia OMG the only part of that fight that was remotly annoying was when he knocks all your cards from your hand.

did any one else notice how much Marluxias difficulty was lowered, on the GBA he was simi hard but on the PS2 he was just to simple

PuPu
01-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Marluxia I was definitely harder on GBA. In the GBA, he would attack much more often, and spammed Sleights like crazy.

Marluxia I in Re:CoM barely uses his cards at all and just seems really passive. However, his Sleights are quite harder to dodge in this one.

Plus there's also stuff in the GBA version that just made almost any boss harder; in GBA version, bosses don't get stunned as much when hit by attacks, so you can't Sonic Blade your way to victory as easily as in Re:CoM. Bosses in GBA version are also smart enough to break your Cures and Item cards; if you tried using a Cure or Item card in Re:CoM, you can almost always pull it off as long as you are out of their attacking distance, and that the boss does not have a stocked Sleight. In GBA CoM, if you tried to use Cure out of their attacking distance, the bosses quickly search through their deck to try and find a card with equal value to your card in order to break it.