PDA

View Full Version : Piercings vs. Skin

Rye
01-04-2009, 01:41 AM
How many piercings do you have and where. Any ones you're planning on? Any piercings you like on your preferred gender?

I have 5 piercings: two lobe piercings in each ear, and my cartilage done on my left ear.

I want to get my tragus done on my right ear. I'm nervous though because I have to get that done with a needle, and I've a phobia of needles. ;;

I don't really like ear piercings on most guys. I like lip & nip piercings though. I actually only like nip piercings on guys though. I hate them in girls. :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
01-04-2009, 01:45 AM
I dislike most lip piercings. I only rarely find tummy button piercings attractive. Otherwise I pretty much totally dig them, wherever they are and whoever they're on. I really love nipple piercings, and genital piercings can be amazingly hot too. I definitely think boys benefit a lot from that. :bigsmile:

Rye
01-04-2009, 01:46 AM
So I ask you if you'd think it was cute if I were to get my belly button pierced, and you say no, and that it's gross, but it's acceptable if I got my HEY NONNY NONNY pierced?

Freak. >;o

LunarWeaver
01-04-2009, 01:49 AM
I'm not big on them. I wouldn't ever get one. I don't find them all that attractive on guys either. I'm boring that way. To make myself more interesting I wear leather chaps instead of piercings.

Jiro
01-04-2009, 01:51 AM
I don't overly like piercings past ears, and maybe belly button. That'll do for me, thanks. I don't plan on getting any piercings myself either. I'm boring too :p

escobert
None.

Madame Adequate
So I ask you if you'd think it was cute if I were to get my belly button pierced, and you say no, and that it's gross, but it's acceptable if I got my HEY NONNY NONNY pierced?

Freak. >;o

Pretty much yes. And you knew I was a freak when you signed up to this relationship :D

Rye
01-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Belly button piercings are SO cute though. ;; I don't have the tummy for them, but they're CUTE.

I can't believe you think they're trampy either, but you like it when people get their jolly rogers and joyous tacos pierced. >:O

trancekuja
01-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Hehe...it always comes down to genitalia...I wouldn't get one , but I don't mind seeing them on others. My girl has a tiny piercing on her nose and it looks cute on her:)

Jiro
01-04-2009, 02:00 AM
Hehe...it always comes down to genitalia...I wouldn't get one , but I don't mind seeing them on others. My girl has a tiny piercing on her nose and it looks cute on her:)

Tiny studs in noses are alright, just not big rings xD

Rase
01-04-2009, 02:02 AM
None for myself, nothing much more than ears, nose (studs), or belly buttons on girls. Nothing too grandiose or obtrusive, except some real nice earrings for a special occasion.

Yar
01-04-2009, 02:03 AM
ZERO PIERCINGS! =O

I don't find it particularly attractive. Unless it's a woman's ears, it just look weird. :X

I think I was joking around with 'Kana (at least I think it was 'Kana :Oo:) that I was getting my nipples pierced. xD

Tama2
01-04-2009, 02:23 AM
I have no piercings. I will never get any either. : D

I, however, have a badass tat!

*Air guitars*

Madame Adequate
01-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Tama, is it of our favorite cosmic horror?

Fonzie
01-04-2009, 05:49 AM

Freak. >;o

Nonny is my grandmothers nickname.

God dammit....

Shoeberto
01-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Nip and genital piercings are HUGE turnoffs for me. Just... yuck. Ew. Yuck! Don't really like nose, tongue or lip piercings either. I can tolerate belly buttons. Ears are generally pretty unless they're gauged out real huge.

Moon Rabbits
01-04-2009, 06:24 AM
I want to get my tragus done on my right ear. I'm nervous though because I have to get that done with a needle, and I've a phobia of needles. ;;

:mad2: You SHOULD have had all your other piercings done with needles, too; piercings guns = shattered cartilage and all other sorts of bad side effects.

I have both my ears stretched to 00 gauge (I want to go higher, but I have these awesome plugs with Jesus on them that I don't want to take out), my tongue stretched to 10 gauge (bigger soon!), and my nose at 14 gauge (maybe 16, but I'm pretty sure 14). I used to have two 14 gauge snake bites, but they were fucking my teeth up something fierce so I took them out a few weeks ago. I still put the piercings through every day, though, so the holes don't shut up.

The list of piercings I want is way far too long: buncha stuff on my ears, another nostril (on the same side), anti eyebrow, lowbrets, nipees, PA, corsette, vertical madison and sub clavicles.

I'm gonna get a tattoo this month, but I can't figure out what I want. I'm seriously considering Jesus on the cross on my left forearm, but idk.

I like all piercings on anyone, but tongue, cheeks, and nipple piercings are drool worthy on smexy boys.

Frequency NecroKat
01-04-2009, 06:24 AM
I have four; two in each ear. I might get an eye-brow or a bellybutton piercing, just a little one. :3

I don't like lip-piercings or nose-piercings, really. I don't think I could wear them well.

Araciel
01-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Piercings are for cool people. I'm not one. I don't mind some piercings, but most turn me off.

Ace14
01-04-2009, 07:49 AM
I love piercings
I especially love gauges and eyebrow piercings
I myself don't have any, but I want an eyebrow piercing and a few ear piercings maybe a nip piercing but that sounds pretty painful

Old Manus
01-04-2009, 12:19 PM
I'll pass on people sticking metal in their face

scrumpleberry
01-04-2009, 12:51 PM
rye your euphemisms crack me up xDDDDD

I just have regular ear ones. I've considered many other thingggs :o

But tummy piercings can be kind of whorey imo unless you've got the best stomach evar and even then, they're not so nice. I hate tongue piercings too, and earrings on boys. They just don't look good, they make you look like a rich chav. Also, 99% of the people with nose studs are the wrong people to get them, they get them in the wrong place, and the wrong size. I've only ever seen about 2 nose piercings that don't just look like freakish glittery boils x)

Rye
01-04-2009, 02:43 PM

:mad2: You SHOULD have had all your other piercings done with needles, too; piercings guns = shattered cartilage and all other sorts of bad side effects.

I know. I had quite a few problems with my cartilage piercing as a result, and I regret not getting it done with a needle. ;;

As for my other piercings, they're lobes, so guns are fine.

Marshall Banana
01-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I can't stand my belly button being touched, so I can't imagine having a ring in it!

Rocket Edge
01-04-2009, 04:05 PM
I hate nipple piercings on either. No class. I have my left ear pierced, and i'll stay with that one piercing.

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Dislike --------------------------------------|-----Like

The | is where I stand on lip piercings. They make snogging pretty interesting, but some people get them when they don't suit them at all.

As with most things, certain piercings suit certain people but look stupid on others.

Rye
01-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I like lip piercings on most people. I don't have the face for those. My face is too long, and my features are narrow (thin nose, not a wide mouth, etc), so most facial piercings wouldn't look right. I could probably do an eyebrow piercing, but it's not for me. I like nose piercings, tiny hoops, but my nose is way too long and thin, it'd be wrong. xD

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-04-2009, 04:14 PM
I cringe even thinking about belly button piercings, so I don't think those'd go over too well. Really, too much metal on one's face is a turn-off, ears are fine but beyond that seems excessive.

Quindiana Jones
01-04-2009, 04:38 PM
I like lip piercings on most people. I don't have the face for those. My face is too long, and my features are narrow (thin nose, not a wide mouth, etc), so most facial piercings wouldn't look right. I could probably do an eyebrow piercing, but it's not for me. I like nose piercings, tiny hoops, but my nose is way too long and thin, it'd be wrong. xD

And that's the smart thing to do. If you know it wouldn't look good, then don't do it. But some people do it regardless and look icky. xD

Momiji
01-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Any piercings away from the ears are major turn-offs for me. I don't have any piercings and I never will get any.

I especially don't like face piercings, especially when they look like the person in question just had a fishing accident. (I had a friend who got a lip piercing, and it looked like he had a fishing hook in his lip. >_<)

Caraliz
01-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Thinking about getting one, not sure which. Been contemplating a monroe again, or maybe that piercing that's on the skin (cartilage?) part that covers your ear canal. I forgot what they're called, but they're technically surface piercings and not ear piercings.

Right now I have 4 holes in one ear and two in the other. They pretty much have grown in because I don't wear earrings ever, but if I feel like it, then I could probably put them in again. And I have my cartilage pierced but I really haven't worn anything there in yeaaaaaaars. My ears are really sensitive and I can only wear real gold otherwise they get all pus ridden and swollen. :( And I always lose earrings. *shame*

I'd probably get a tattoo faster than a piercing though.

As for the opposite gender, yes, piercings are hot within reason! It usually depends on the person with the piercing. I don't like guys with ear piercings at all usually, though. But other piercings, like lip, eyebrow, or septum are awesome. I also don't like it when someone goes completely overboard with piercings. Or tattoos for that matter.

Tattoos are hot too. :o As long as they're not those tribal tattoos or anything :o

Rye
01-04-2009, 08:31 PM
After my crazy day of going back and forth to the mall because I was sold the wrong gauge for my piercing, I finally have a cute ring earring for my cartilage. :bigsmile:

Prisonic Fairytale
01-04-2009, 10:25 PM
I have a tongue piercing.

Moon Rabbits
01-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Thinking about getting one, not sure which. Been contemplating a monroe again, or maybe that piercing that's on the skin (cartilage?) part that covers your ear canal. I forgot what they're called, but they're technically surface piercings and not ear piercings.

Right now I have 4 holes in one ear and two in the other. They pretty much have grown in because I don't wear earrings ever, but if I feel like it, then I could probably put them in again. And I have my cartilage pierced but I really haven't worn anything there in yeaaaaaaars. My ears are really sensitive and I can only wear real gold otherwise they get all pus ridden and swollen. :( And I always lose earrings. *shame*

That's the tragus, isn't it, the little nub that is beside the ear canal? I hear it makes an icky crunching noise when you get it pierced. I want it done; I'm more interested in things like the Inner Conch though.

As for your skin's aversion to piercing metals, you can always go with PVC piercings (http://www.ares-online.com/catalog/pics/Casting_Piercing.jpg) or various other kinds of plastics n' what not. There are plenty alternatives to the regular stainless steel.

Tattoos are hot too. :o As long as they're not those tribal tattoos or anything :o

Tribal tattoos are, quite possibly, the least original and lamest thing ever.

Yar
01-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Tattoos are hot too. :o As long as they're not those tribal tattoos or anything :oTribal tattoos are, quite possibly, the least original and lamest thing ever.xD I agree. That and when people get a Chinese symbol and you ask them what it means and they're like "I'unno. :/ "