PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Sutra

sir helix
01-04-2009, 08:09 PM
wilst exploring eblan castle i searched a candle and found the ninja sutra, whats it for?

Yar
01-04-2009, 09:44 PM
LOL I found that too. I saved before I used it so I could see.

I didn't see anything special, except for it changed the BGM for a bit. xD I kept it for my "semi-completionist" reasons. :p

rubah
01-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Looks like it's a way to get an augment

Martyr
01-06-2009, 06:10 AM
Edge may not be Rydia's first, and if she lost her innocence to monsters (who, by definition must have Monster you-know-whats), only a Ninja Sutra master could give Edge the Edge in pleasing his slime green haired Summoness.

espritduo
01-22-2009, 07:46 AM
The only purpose the Ninja Sutras serve is taking the place of the Lustful Lali-Ho in the developer's room in the Dwarven Castle. Normally, you need to use the Lustful Lali-Ho in front of the table there, and one of the people there will comment on it. This scene is part of the process that leads to getting the Long Reach augment. You can only get one Lustful Lali-Ho, so if you use it somewhere else or sell it, you can still use one of the Ninja Sutras in its place for the same scene. The Ninja Sutras are also good for completionists who want to keep the Lustful Lali-Ho item and still get the Long Reach augment.

Flying Mullet
01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Edge may not be Rydia's first, and if she lost her innocence to monsters (who, by definition must have Monster you-know-whats)
Tentacle Sutra?