PDA

View Full Version : Skirts vs. Pants

Jessweeee♪
01-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Skirts are pretty, but I think pants are more convenient. There's also skorts or whatever.

Tama2
01-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I like skirts. : D

Sephex
01-04-2009, 11:36 PM
There will be days that I decide to wear skirts. Those are the days I get the crap kicked out of me and thrown out of my workplace.

trancekuja
01-04-2009, 11:47 PM
What the hell are skorts? Can someone post an image?

Jessweeee♪
01-04-2009, 11:50 PM
It looks like a skirt on the outside, but they're really shorts.

http://www.apolloemrik.com/gifs/skort.jpg

Rye
01-04-2009, 11:51 PM
I hate skorts, for some reason. xD

I like pants more, but that's because I don't love my legs.

Laddy
01-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Skorts are fug.

Who needs lower body clothing?

Jessweeee♪
01-04-2009, 11:59 PM
You can't tell the difference between a skort and a skirt unless you're wearing it!

rubah
01-05-2009, 12:03 AM
I like skirts, skorts, and pants.

sometimes I combine skirts and pants!

Laddy
01-05-2009, 12:09 AM
You can't tell the difference between a skort and a skirt unless you're wearing it!
They are almost always having some terrible fabric since some fabrics do not work as shorts, and they are soo wide and puffy looking. A friend of mine considered buying one and I thought I was going to have to defriend her. =(

Skirts are super cute, though, especially miniskirts if paired with a nice top and even more importantly, knee-high socks.

rubah
01-05-2009, 12:10 AM
whatever, I got a skort from walmart and it looks GREAT.

Rye
01-05-2009, 12:12 AM
They are almost always having some terrible fabric since some fabrics do not work as shorts, and they are soo wide and puffy looking. A friend of mine considered buying one and I thought I was going to have to defriend her. =(

Skirts are super cute, though, especially miniskirts if paired with a nice top and even more importantly, knee-high socks.

Darling, you read my mind!

Shoeberto
01-05-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm not even sure if I know which one that is, which really is a testament to how convincing it is.

Skirts provide easy access.

Yar
01-05-2009, 12:15 AM
I never wear skirts/skorts/shorts/bikini bottom/etc. Always pants, more specifically jeans. I don't like to show off my legs, although I do have nice calves if I say so myself. :greenie:

Laddy
01-05-2009, 12:16 AM

Darling, you read my mind!
You and I, we should totally go shopping 2gether, hon! We will rock the place with our uberstyle. Fear Rye and Lad, the fashion duo, bee-yotches!

rubah
01-05-2009, 12:18 AM
I'm not even sure if I know which one that is, which really is a testament to how convincing it is.

Skirts provide easy access.

which is why I wish you'd wear them more often.

Tavrobel
01-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Pants can get terribly uncomfortable.

Which is why I advocate that women should always wear skirts. I mean, for the sake of comfort, right? Preferably with some sort of strawberry or floral pattern. Short enough to keep things interesting. In the meantime, I'll bring along a space heater everywhere, as to alleviate the strain of the cold weather. Goddamn, my grades would plummet, but it would be so worth the experience.

rubah
01-05-2009, 01:41 AM
you should wear a skirt too, that way your ahem tent won't be as uncomfortable once its pitched.

Bahamut2000X
01-05-2009, 01:41 AM

Which is why I advocate that women should always wear skirts. I mean, for the sake of comfort, right? Preferably with some sort of strawberry or floral pattern. Short enough to keep things interesting. In the meantime, I'll bring along a space heater everywhere, as to alleviate the strain of the cold weather. Goddamn, my grades would plummet, but it would be so worth the experience.

I like this man's way of thinking!

Yar
01-05-2009, 02:27 AM

Which is why I advocate that women should always wear skirts. I mean, for the sake of comfort, right? Preferably with some sort of strawberry or floral pattern. Short enough to keep things interesting. In the meantime, I'll bring along a space heater everywhere, as to alleviate the strain of the cold weather. Goddamn, my grades would plummet, but it would be so worth the experience.Well you would have loved my school then. The girls hoochies always tried to see how short their skirts and shorts could be before being asked to change by the teachers and principals and what-not.

Kes
01-05-2009, 03:03 AM
I prefer skorts if they're short because I'd rather be able to climb trees or do whatever without flashing the whole world. And not all of them are terrible. I mean, I have some really cute denim ones and you'd never be able to tell.

Anyway, my favourite item of leg clothing is cargos (shorts or long) regardless of the current style because pockets! I don't care how cute a purse is, I'm going to forget it somewhere and then lose my wallet and cell and everything. I've found it's much harder to forget my pants.

Jessweeee♪
01-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Anyway, my favourite item of leg clothing is cargos (shorts or long) regardless of the current style because pockets! I don't care how cute a purse is, I'm going to forget it somewhere and then lose my wallet and cell and everything. I've found it's much harder to forget my pants.

I agree! Only I wear jackets instead. No matter how hot it is outside. Well that's why I used to wear them, now I wear them because I've worn them for so long I feel like I'm forgetting something when I don't.

Goldenboko
01-05-2009, 03:49 AM
With mah women:
Skirts=Turn on
Pants=Not so much

Tavrobel
01-05-2009, 04:26 AM
you should wear a skirt too, that way your ahem tent won't be as uncomfortable once its pitched.

Real men wear kilts, but umm, I think I'll have to turn down your offer. Boxers alone are just fine enough for me.

And GB, if you've ever seen a curvaceous lady with some bangin' hips, tight pants can very definitely be a turn-on. Skirts hide the hips, but they show off the legs, so it's all about what you care about more. Pants also accommodate shoes that aren't heels pretty well, depending on the coordination.

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2009, 04:39 AM
Coming from the mouth of a future fashion mogul, i'm gonna have to say I think that skorts are the the fugliest things ever. At least the ones I have seen.

Pants and skirts are both fine, depending on what outfit a woman is wearing! I'm a fan of the sheer blouse/long pants combo myself. But skirts should be worn with heels, as they accentuate the legs and make you look sexxxay! But jeans and some nice flats can be cute too.

EDITGA: I only wear pants though. :bigsmile:

Rye
01-05-2009, 04:41 AM
Ahhh! I like sheer blouses too. Oh my god, I love when I find people who are fashionably compatible with me.

If only my boyfriend would wear the clothes I pick out for him from The Gap. ARGYLE SWEATERS NOM NOM NOM DRESS LIKE ELLEN DEGENERES HER FASHION IS PERFECT FOR MEN. >;OOOOO

http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/625/625218/main/gp625218-00p01v01.jpg

With a grey-brown blazer and dark blue jeans. How is that not a winner? How?

Madame Adequate
01-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Because as ancient and decrepit as I am I am not yet the sixty five year old man I would need to be to wear an ARGYLE SWEATER DEAR GOD

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2009, 04:47 AM
Ahhh! I like sheer blouses too. Oh my god, I love when I find people who are fashionably compatible with me.

If only my boyfriend would wear the clothes I pick out for him from The Gap. ARGYLE SWEATERS NOM NOM NOM DRESS LIKE ELLEN DEGENERES HER FASHION IS PERFECT FOR MEN. >;OOOOO

http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/625/625218/main/gp625218-00p01v01.jpg

With a grey blazer and dark blue jeans. How is that not a winner?

I want Ellen's closet! Except not her shoes, 'cause I like mine...

That is a nice sweater, MAKE HIM WEAR IT. :monster:

EDITGA: MILF, argyle is hawt.

Madame Adequate
01-05-2009, 04:49 AM

With a grey blazer and dark blue jeans. How is that not a winner?

I want Ellen's closet! Except not her shoes, 'cause I like mine...

That is a nice sweater, MAKE HIM WEAR IT. :monster:

EDITGA: MILF, argyle is hawt.

I'm sorry but Argyle is for men who have retired from the education profession and nobody else, ever.

Rye
01-05-2009, 04:50 AM
Hey! My Math professor wore argyle. And so do Gap models. And Clinton from What Not To Wear. And most of the men on HGTV and TLC. And I would too, if I could find a sweater that isn't too lumpy and is a little more structure so that I don't look like princess fatticakes. Don't diss. Don't. Diss. >;O

Marshall Banana
01-05-2009, 05:11 AM
I agree with Huxley. =O

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2009, 05:14 AM
I agree with Huxley. =O

I disagree with you both. :(

BUT, my favorite pattern of all time is Houndstooth!

Evastio
01-05-2009, 05:30 AM
I'll say pants, even though in reality I actually find girls in skirts really attractive and I want to hide that so people won't think of me as a wussy man who easily falls for girls.

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2009, 05:35 AM
I'll say pants, even though in reality I actually find girls in skirts really attractive and I want to hide that so people won't think of me as a wussy man who easily falls for girls.

Why would they think that?

rubah
01-05-2009, 05:46 AM
I hate houndstooth xD

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2009, 05:50 AM
I hate houndstooth xD

What? Why!?

Marshall Banana
01-05-2009, 05:53 AM
Buy a strawberry skirt for me, Mr. T.

rubah
01-05-2009, 06:18 AM
it's ugly! all gaudy and clashy

Dynast-Kid
01-05-2009, 06:21 AM
it's ugly! all gaudy and clashy

Not when worn right! A houndstooth skirt with a black blouse and black pumps looks great for the office, or a houndstooth jacket over a nice cocktail dress and some sexy stilettos is great for the evening!

Frequency NecroKat
01-05-2009, 06:34 AM
I wear pants for comfort, but I like the look of skirts...

Skorts then. I've actually seen really really cute ones. They let me dance and jump around without flashin' panty though. I had to wear them as school uniform.

rubah
01-05-2009, 07:15 AM
nooo, it's just ugly

Cyric
01-05-2009, 07:32 AM
I like skirts, but only on people that should be wearing them. :)

Jiro
01-05-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm a fan of skirts (on girls, that is), but I don't dislike pants at all. Skorts are fine too

Laddy
01-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Skorts-The worst form of compromise.

Tavrobel
01-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Buy a strawberry skirt for me, Mr. T.

Tell Necrobook to get it for you. I'm busy wasting the money I don't have on my own set of problems.

Oddly enough, I have not actually ever seen either one of them in a skirt. Damnit to hell when girls are smarter than you.

scrumpleberry
01-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Screw skirts. Screw skorts. I find them kind of oppressive and pretty much all the reasons for skirts have been "LOL SEXYTIME" tbh. I don't like them. But then, I hate showing my legs at all either. Jeans are my bee eff effs <3

Shorty
01-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I find that I wear jeans mostly, but I do like skirts.

I haven't worn skorts since I was probably eight. I dislike them.

Rye
01-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns. It's extremely work-classy. ;;

Zeldy
01-05-2009, 06:17 PM
I love shorts. Jeans are alright I geuss, but I prefer shorts. I don't mind skirts either, my legs are so used to it now that I don't even feel the cold.