PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust

Loony BoB
01-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Go on, vent about the crap that you like venting about in this thread. Keep it to the rules, of course, but yeah.

I hate this stupid country and it's stupid drinking mentality. It's driving me to drink. :mad2:

Old Manus
01-05-2009, 04:40 PM
I hate:

Men wearing skinny jeans
Mopeds
Casuals
People who use µ when typing utorrent
Pop punk
People who say they 'listen to all types of music'
Roleplaying and roleplayers
Japanophiles
Black people
Final Fantasy X-2
The Disney Channel
Rules on forums

demondude
01-05-2009, 04:43 PM
I hate:

Men wearing skinny jeans
Mopeds
Casuals
Pop punk
Japanophiles
Black people
Final Fantasy X-2
The Disney Channel
Rules on forums

Talk about controversial. =0
---------------------------------
I hate traffic jams. HATE THEM.

Hawkeye
01-05-2009, 04:44 PM
I hate

emos
Idiots
Emotional people (different from emos)
Twilight
Cats
Yard work
Pubescent teenagers
and I like Old Manus' rules on forums. That's a huge one. I fucking hate that.

Actually, add everything to my list from Old Manus too. His is pretty fucking to the point.

Rantz
01-05-2009, 04:45 PM
i haet oold manus

edit: because he hates so much

Cuchulainn
01-05-2009, 04:53 PM
I hate:

Men wearing skinny jeans
Mopeds
Casuals
Pop punk
Japanophiles
Black people
Final Fantasy X-2
The Disney Channel
Rules on forums

Talk about controversial. =0
---------------------------------
I hate traffic jams. HATE THEM.

Am I missing something here? Where's the controversy?

Madame Adequate
01-05-2009, 04:54 PM
I hate the way all these bleeding hearts in the west freak out when Israel defends itself against daily attacks. I also hate the way they treat their surprisingly accurate strikes against Hamas as indiscrimate genocide. No, fuckers, Israel is not committing a Holocaust. If Israel was committing a Holocaust they wouldn't have three legitimate kills for every civilian dead - and although I abhor any deaths, I can't fault Israel for defending itself against Hamas. I don't understand why people hate Israel and give the Palestinians such an aesy ride. Of course Israel has done bad things and of course Palestine is in a bad way and of course innocents suffer - but these problems could have been resolved long ago if Palestinian terrorists stopped blowing Israelis up.

Oh, and the way Israel is treated as a monstrous evil whilst Palestine as a brave freedom fighter. Smurf that noise, Israel blatantly wants to live in peace (Because if they wanted to wipe someone out they could*), whilst Hamas would quite merrily murder the entire population of Israel. They lack the means, not the motivation, whilst the reverse is true with Israel.

* On which note I think people need to realize that when some nowhere tangles with the Western world the only reason they continue existing as anything other than glass that glows in the dark is because we are merciful. If a Western country actually did WANT to commit the awful genocides and massacres which people claim they do anytime anyone does anything military, they could. The only people with the power to stop them are either allies, or China and Russia, neither of whom would gain much.

And I hate dumb rules on forums. For instance, nobody should be allowed to flame Big D because he is awesome and anyone who does is dumb. We should be allowed to flame certain failure members who shall go unnamed due to aforesaid dumb rules. Also that name change bullshiet.

demondude
01-05-2009, 04:55 PM
"I hate black people" is a pretty big thing to say. =p

Cuchulainn
01-05-2009, 04:57 PM
"I hate black people" is a pretty big thing to say. =p

You need to understand the essense that is Old Manus to understand that list. Go to a kitchen (or indeed steal s sachet from KFC), find some salt & pinch it.

Hawkeye
01-05-2009, 04:59 PM
I also hate how people on the internet take everything so seriously.

demondude
01-05-2009, 04:59 PM
I'll start researching straight away.

Roogle
01-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread about a Ventrilo server that I could join and talk on.

Madame Adequate
01-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread about a Ventrilo server that I could join and talk on.

That's what I thought too.

Stupid BoB, tricking us :nonono:

Cuchulainn
01-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Oh yea my hates;

I hate people who look down on me for drinking heavily every night (alone) while watching re-runs of the A-Team.

I hate Isreali's, and indeed Jews in general, Allahu Akbar.

I hate Lose Jeans

I hate bikes with a cc of over 125cc & that u can't sit on like you would a school table.

I hate formal dressers

I hate people who don't address µtorrent properly

I hate people who cannot understand the genius that is Busted

I hate people who limit themselves to genres of music

I hate people who don't dress up as Hobbits when they have sex

I hate Chinaophiles

I hate people who don't obey forum rules

I hate Communists who don't like Walter Disney

I hate people who can't understand the fluffy girly genius that is X-2

I bid you farewell

Tavrobel
01-05-2009, 05:09 PM

+1

I think we should all get on and play some DotA.

Shoeberto
01-05-2009, 05:17 PM
I hate people who willingly don't do something then expect sympathy for their failures.

trancekuja
01-05-2009, 05:25 PM
I hate :
nationalism & nationalists
religion imposers
racists & black people:p -kidding
insincerity
yiazmat for killing me with less than 10 000 hp left
increasing appearance of rappers in movies
people who talk loud in public
haughtiness
you!:p

Del Murder
01-05-2009, 05:28 PM
I could do without Central California.

Shorty
01-05-2009, 05:30 PM
I hate that the past three Thursdays I've turned on the tv at eight o'clock waiting for a new episode of The Office, and am disappointed because there isn't one.

Gullick
01-05-2009, 05:31 PM
I hate:

People who start conversations with you, but then dont have anything to say
Social Status
Revision/Homework
People complaining about drinking
People who will not see the other person's point of view during an argument
Bullies >=[

scrumpleberry
01-05-2009, 05:33 PM
I can't write it all down. There's too smurfing much at the minute.

I hate gender roles.
I hate stupid women who dress like whores for attention.
I hate stupid men who indulge them.

Rye
01-05-2009, 06:04 PM
:save: I hate when people refuse to live and travel.

:save: I hate not being able to call really bad mothers out in public because it's "not respectful" and that all mothers are "unique." Yes, it's really "unique" to scream at your child because they tripped and scraped their knee. And it's "unique" to forget your child on the top of the escalator because you're busy on the phone, while they're crying for you and people have to hold the child back from possibly running down and tripping on the escalator. If you're not ready to focus your life on your child, then don't have one.

:save: I hate when people are cruel out of jealousy.

:save: I hate when random words are censored on forums

:save: I hate when 5 or 6 murlocs aggro you on WoW.

:save: I hate that I like food so much.

:save: I especially hate those who judge people who get plastic surgery. People can use their money freely. If changing their nose and get their excess fat pumped out makes them happy (as it'd make me happy), who are you to judge them and prevent them from attaining happiness? I think it's cruel beyond belief that your beliefs are preventing them.

:save: I hate how the pursuit of money is stigmatized.

:save: I especially hate that gays cannot marry and adopt easily. I think that is also cruel beyond belief.

:save: I especially hate cruelly strict immigration laws.

Cuchulainn
01-05-2009, 06:13 PM

That is actually a particular hate of mine. It's usually a fat female teenagers with a working class upbringing.

Zeldy
01-05-2009, 06:28 PM
I hate emos and scenekids.
I hate fat people (or people who are happy to be fat, whatevz.)
I hate crowds of people, especially when you're in a hurry.
I hate when the vending machines have run out of Dr Pepper.
I hate the rain.
I hate when it's painfully cold.
I hate being shushed so so badly.

rubah
01-05-2009, 06:35 PM
I hate not being able to make friends easily

Madame Adequate
01-05-2009, 06:44 PM
I hate anyone with values and beliefs different from my own.

escobert
01-05-2009, 06:48 PM
I hate all of you.

Freya
01-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I hate generalizations of people based on looks, gender, or age.
I hate people who don't give respect to those who give it.
I hate people who don't listen to all sides of arguments.
I hate how expensive college costs when my parents make too much money but refuse to pay lots for school so I can't get financial aid so I have to go into dept with stuident loans.
I hate that I have to wait so long till we go to ireland for vacation this summer.
I hate skank of your future sister-in-laws causing your brother to forsake his family for said skank even though she obviously cheated on him and he wont listen to reason. So then your whole family is worried because he has a background of suicide. :/
I hate slow internet.
I hate twilight.
I hate leveling so i'm stuck in the 70-80 levels on WoW cause i'm just too lazy. But I want to get there so I can get back into the swing of raiding. :/
I hate how my life in 08 was basically all drama and almost none of it was mine.

Rocket Edge
01-05-2009, 07:00 PM

That is actually a particular hate of mine. It's usually a fat female teenagers with a working class upbringing.
That's usually correct. They wreck my head.

I hate the fact that there is nothing much else to do where I live than drink alcohol. I enjoy it and all but It can be annoying.

I hate:

Silly women, and mind games
Waiting for XIII & Tekken 6
Stubborn people
Bad weather. Seriously I hate when the weather is bad.
People who are mean for no reason
People picking their favourites
Boasters, & people who think they are all high and mighty
Feminests
People who don't look after themselves
Fake people
Two-faced people
Push down taps (what is the point of them)
English royalty (what a joke)
Processed food
Racism

I'm sure theres more but thats all I can think of for the moment.

Miriel
01-05-2009, 07:04 PM
I cannot believe that the http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifty, downright NASTY food at P.F. Changs passes for decent Chinese food to people in America. Are you effing kidding me? My party and I waited 45 minutes in line to get a table, and then we sat down to crappy food (some of which I literally had to spit out), crappy service, and a bill of $200. And the place was packed. Completely full of people chowing down on their food as if it were good.

What is wrong with America, that a place that serves worse food than fast food Chinese at the mall can, not just be successful, but be one of the most popular chain restaurants in the nation? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

Comet
01-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Oh yea my hates;

I hate people who look down on me for drinking heavily every night (alone) while watching re-runs of the A-Team.

I hate Lose Jeans

I hate bikes with a cc of over 125cc & that u can't sit on like you would a school table.

I hate formal dressers

I hate people who don't address µtorrent properly

I hate people who cannot understand the genius that is Busted

I hate people who limit themselves to genres of music

I hate people who don't dress up as Hobbits when they have sex

I hate Chinaophiles

I hate people who don't obey forum rules

I hate Communists who don't like Walter Disney

I hate people who can't understand the fluffy girly genius that is X-2

I bid you farewell

/thread

Heath
01-05-2009, 07:38 PM
I hate:
Men wearing skinny jeans

Agreed.

Also South Wales :D

rubah
01-05-2009, 07:45 PM
but be one of the most popular chain restaurants in the nation? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

Never heard of it, much less seen one, much less eaten at one. . .

Rye
01-05-2009, 07:46 PM
I think it's popular on the west coast, because I have never seen one in New York, and it would be there if it's anywhere in the east. xD

EDIT: We have a few in the NY/NJ area, nvm. xD I just never saw one.

Old Manus
01-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Also South Wales :D:O

qwertysaur
01-05-2009, 07:49 PM
... :'( You hate me... The thought of that makes me really sad and want to cry.

I hate very few things, but they just make me very angry inside.

I hate people who deny the Holocaust, or any Genocide for that matter. It makes me want to kick them in the shins. By extension the people who justify that with their conspiracy theories. Visit the camps! Visit the museums! Talk to survivors! Take the march of the living! Or you can live in your bubble and be ignorant of reality.

I hate the bigoted "Christians" who are all crazy and zealous about things like banning gay marriage and ramble about the bible and Jesus this and Jesus that , but ask them to talk about the book of Colossians (New testament book) or the book of Malachi (old testament) and they look at you like you have two heads. It's stupid people like these that drive the world down, because they abuse their religion to drive their own bigoted goals. :mad:

I hate people who abuse others or go out of their way to ruin someone elses life. Jerks.

I hate prop 8. I want to take the paper it is written on it and throw it into a black hole.

I hate that Baseball players have such high salaries, yet teachers make next to nothing. Teachers are more important, and their job is harder too!

Finally I hate how college tuition is so expensive. I understand why, but still the billionaires can't donate a few million to scholarship funds to lower the cost a bit? They certainly have enough to last a few lifetimes without moving again.

rubah
01-05-2009, 07:50 PM
the billionaires are too busy donating money for buildings to be named after them. . .

trancekuja
01-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Just try to ignore that kind of people , qwertyxsora...what matters is that you know the truth because there will always be those who will deny anything for their own selfish reasons...I'm telling you this cause we had a similar situation here in my country where the aggressor denied the invasion and all sort of unhuman acts against mankind...I know what really happened cause I was here and no one can prove me different...

Momiji
01-05-2009, 08:07 PM
I hate...

oh screw it, I hate everything. Do I win something?

Yar
01-05-2009, 08:09 PM
I hate how the most popular threads are always just people bitching. :mad2:

Wait, no I don't! It's actually semi-entertaining! :monster: Carry on.

I Took the Red Pill
01-05-2009, 08:13 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/2711616881_94fc5bc67e.jpg

Rye
01-05-2009, 08:14 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/2711616881_94fc5bc67e.jpg

SHAMWOW!

Momiji
01-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Do those things even work like they're advertised?

Has anyone actually bought one? o_O

Rase
01-05-2009, 09:01 PM
I very much want to try one out without actually buying one. There's no way it's that absorbent!

Also, it's made by Germans.

Anyway, I hate gift cards. They're like money I can only spend in one place. :mad2: Just give me $50.

Miriel
01-05-2009, 09:27 PM
but be one of the most popular chain restaurants in the nation? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

Never heard of it, much less seen one, much less eaten at one. . .

133 restaurants nationwide. That's right up there with Cheesecake Factory, Hard Rock Cafe, and other equally mediocre chain restaurants that for some reason people love to flock to. It's probably best that you've never heard of/eaten there. The place was http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif.

My friend got a shamwow. He said it didn't work at all. :(

Momiji
01-05-2009, 09:31 PM

Someone ought to kick that advertiser's face in then. Does he even need a headset? He's on my hit list, along with BILLY MAYS AND HIS VOCAL CAPS LOCK ABUSE.

EDIT: hahaha, DMKA can't retaliate against a Billy Mays insult when he's banned :p

I Took the Red Pill
01-05-2009, 09:36 PM
YouTube - Sham Wow...the LOW BUDGET informercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns4mnmNBk1Y)

I just noticed something. At :38 when he pours the soda on there, it leaks through and is visibly on the table. Then the camera quickly cuts at about :45 and whatever soda was there is not there any more. He then proceeds to clean the carpet and claim that he even picked up the stuff under the carpet. Hmm. :holmes:

Madame Adequate
01-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Welsh people, Scottish people, northerners.

Tavrobel
01-05-2009, 09:55 PM
BLOODY FREAKING LINKS

I Took the Red Pill
01-05-2009, 10:02 PM
people who are american and say bloody

Rase
01-05-2009, 10:59 PM

Someone ought to kick that advertiser's face in then. Does he even need a headset? He's on my hit list, along with BILLY MAYS AND HIS VOCAL CAPS LOCK ABUSE.

EDIT: hahaha, DMKA can't retaliate against a Billy Mays insult when he's banned :p
Billy Mays owns you!
He's honestly the only infomercial guy I like. He's just so awesome, and his way of talking is unrivaled.

rubah
01-05-2009, 11:24 PM

well we hate you too! bloody snobby scousers!

(jk, I don't even know if you're a scouser or not! you might be a townie!)

scrumpleberry
01-05-2009, 11:27 PM
rubah xDDD

oh my god

what did you DO

I Took the Red Pill
01-05-2009, 11:39 PM

well we hate you too! bloody snobby scousers!

(jk, I don't even know if you're a scouser or not! you might be a townie!)I'm American. :oscar:

Jessweeee♪
01-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Oh, yeah, didn't you guys know? Shamwow is a scam...or should I say...sham.

Anyway. I HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME INDIRECTLY BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO LIKE OR DISLIKE SOMETHING IT MAKES ME SAD ;_;

Rye
01-05-2009, 11:55 PM
I thought it was funny that they were selling something with the word "sham" in it. xD Poor choice.

Yar
01-05-2009, 11:56 PM
The "sham" comes from "chamois" though! xD /incredibly off-topic

Momiji
01-06-2009, 01:02 AM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65/momijitsukuyomi/1231203426350.jpg

rubah
01-06-2009, 05:37 AM
I lolled.

Jiro
01-06-2009, 06:16 AM
I lolled.

It looks quite painful to be that head

Aerith's Knight
01-06-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm sitting here, at 7:48 AM, after studying all night, reading this buncha crap with lots of formulas in them, and I'm thinking..

WHO THE HELL KNOWS ALL THIS CRAP FROM THEIR HEAD?

And what sad, pathetic lives they must have.

Sadly, I'm about to become one of them.

Blue Harvest
01-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Scottish people

:(

trancekuja
01-06-2009, 11:59 AM
I like Scottish accent , reminds me of drunk people

Moon Rabbits
01-06-2009, 02:40 PM
I am going for a job interview today and my brother punked the button down shirt I was going to wear; I am not happy.