PDA

View Full Version : Laundry

Rye
01-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Who enjoys it? Word up to laundry. :bigsmile:

Yar
01-05-2009, 06:28 PM
<3 Laundry!

It's a good way to clear my mind and it helps me relax. (If that makes sense.) But, only when it's my laundry and I'm not being asked to do it! =O

Shoeberto
01-05-2009, 06:30 PM
I don't mind doing laundry if I don't have to worry about my stuff getting ninja'd. I abhor doing it at school.

trancekuja
01-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Is that a rhetorical question?:)

Rye
01-05-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't mind doing laundry if I don't have to worry about my stuff getting ninja'd. I abhor doing it at school.

Your clothes have been stolen?

If someone stole my laundry, I would create such a scene that my college would be rendered a DBZ styled crater, 50 miles wide. I've left my stuff in the dryer for hours because I forget to get it (I'm one of those annoying people) and it's been thankfully spared theft.

Miriel
01-05-2009, 07:12 PM
The only good thing about laundry is taking out it out of the dryer, dumping it on your bed and then diving into that pile of warm, fresh smelling pile of clothes. Even better if it's a pile of fluffy towels.

Rye
01-05-2009, 07:13 PM
The only good thing about laundry is taking out it out of the dryer, dumping it on your bed and then diving into that pile of warm, fresh smelling pile of clothes. Even better if it's a pile of fluffy towels.

That's my favorite part! That and folding the warm clothes!

escobert
01-05-2009, 07:27 PM
I HATE doing laundry!

rubah
01-05-2009, 07:46 PM
I hate washing clothes, but I loooooooooooove drying them!

THEY GET SO WARM AND SOFT I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE THEM

qwertysaur
01-05-2009, 08:09 PM
The only good thing about laundry is taking out it out of the dryer, dumping it on your bed and then diving into that pile of warm, fresh smelling pile of clothes. Even better if it's a pile of fluffy towels.! Other people do that too! XD Also fully agree with Miriel.

Shiny
01-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Not me! My dryer caught on fire and almost burnt the whole house down recently. Now we don't have a dryer and probably won't have one soon, so we have to go to the nearest laundromat.

Yar
01-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Not me! My dryer caught on fire and almost burnt the whole house down recently. Now we don't have a dryer and probably won't have one soon, so we have to go to the nearest laundromat.GOD! I guess your dryer hated to do laundry. xD The only way to escape was suicide.

Rase
01-05-2009, 08:56 PM
I would like it more if I didn't have to pay $1.50 per load, even though that's fairly cheap by standards. Doing a load right now before heading back to school. Hooray for free laundry at the 'rents! :D