PDA

View Full Version : A handbag you say?

Breine
01-07-2009, 09:47 AM
What is the weirdest/funniest/most memorable comment you've ever gotten?

As for me, I was sitting in a bar called "The Bad Monkey" in Dali, China, getting drunk with some people from both England and The Netherlands. After a while (because of too much booze) most of the group had gone back to the hotel, and only three of us (the hardcore ones) were back. It was me, Fran from The UK, and Sterre from The Netherlands. We were drunk as hell, but had a really good time, so we sat ourselves in the bar and ordered some random shots and some mojitos. While chatting it away with the bartender and having a good laugh, some chinese guy next to us with glasses, goatee (sp?) and a funky hairstyle leaned in and said to me: "You're so cute you should be made into a handbag!" - I didn't know what to say to that other than to give him a nervous smile and a "Thanks."
We had a really good laugh about that one the next couple of days. Sooo random, and sooo strange xD

So, what's yours?

Jiro
01-07-2009, 10:00 AM
I was told I look like that serial killer guy from that movie. That's all the information they could give me, but it sure made me uncomfortable :D

Peegee
01-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Nice to know ghei pick-up lines are no less disturbing than hetero ones.

Whatever happened to 'hello' ?

Montoya
01-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I was once the pizza delivery guy and I ended up delivering an order to, let's just say a low-income neighborhood/drug haven. As I was leaving this middle aged woman goes "Hey there sexy chulo (cutie)" :eek:
I didn't even look back. :rolleyes2

Shorty
01-09-2009, 12:36 AM
When I worked at Sears, one of the customers in the tool department told me my nose was so cute they wanted to eat it.

Rye
01-09-2009, 01:50 AM
At college, there was a guy down my hall that I was friends with and played video games with, but wouldn't lay off of trying to make me his girlfriend, even though I told him I was with Hux multiple. His ex-girlfriend hated me as a result. She used to talk to me a few times, and imply I was a homewrecker. Once I blocked her, she'd go on random AIM handles and call me a "SLUTTTTT."

The majority of the guys who hit on me are the ones who think they're 50 Cent saying things like "you lookin' fineeee, shawttyyyy." (I got that once, no lie.) Some have speculated that it's because my ass rivals' Beyonce's in size.

I'm a hit with drunk people, too. I know beer goggles exist, but I'm in particular hit on more than anyone I know by drunk people, which is weird, because my other friends always get more attention by sober people, so it's not really look based. I'm just always the drunk person target. My favorite particular occasion was when a drunk guy came up to me on campus once and just yelled in my face "ARE YOU FEELIN' GOOD, SWEETIE? 'CAUSE YOU LOOKIN' GOOOOOOOD." I couldn't help but lol.

EDIT: Oh, I got hit on by preteen boys when I worked in Gamestop. A group of them once told me that I was pretty and that they write about me in their "diaries." I got a kick and a half out of that.

Levian
01-09-2009, 02:20 AM
an old friend of my sister visited once, and the words that burned into my soul were:

"you look like a bizarre mix of your brother and your sister"

...bizarre? >;o

Rye
01-09-2009, 02:37 AM
You look EXACTLY like your brother, Lev. xD

Agrias
01-10-2009, 01:23 AM
wtfz0rz!! Levian has siblings?!?!?

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-10-2009, 01:28 AM
A random person who I didn't know messaged me and asked me if I wanted a blowjob. O__O;

Levian
01-10-2009, 01:44 AM
wtfz0rz!! Levian has siblings?!?!?

Shocking news huh? They're both older than the O RLY owls though.

scrumpleberry
01-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Greek guys are the best for hilarious prepositions. Not really too weird, but I have gotten a "Sex please??" in a very bad accent by some guy with a massive ass swaggering past, and an "I laaaaaave you!" by a couple of drunk guys.

Also there was a dude running the shop in a monastery who stared at my tits for about 5 minutes x) I was wearing a hoodie too! Not a very good monk...

Bunny
01-10-2009, 03:47 PM
"I like you, but you're really freaking creepy."

Baloki
01-10-2009, 04:02 PM
A random person who I didn't know messaged me and asked me if I wanted a blowjob. O__O;

Do you want a blowjob honey :joey:?

Cuchulainn
01-10-2009, 04:43 PM
When I worked at Sears, one of the customers in the tool department told me my nose was so cute they wanted to eat it.

Are you sure it wasn't someone with a cut nose in the eatery department calling you a tool?