PDA

View Full Version : LotR Conquest

I Don't Need A Name
01-07-2009, 07:48 PM
I saw this in a magazine today and was ecstatic.
I cant wait for this game, and i only have to wait a couple of weeks as well.
who else is looking forward to it!?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-24-2009, 03:15 PM
looks like star wars battlefront with a lord of the rings touch to me :p

I Don't Need A Name
01-24-2009, 03:48 PM
thats exactly what it is xD

JKTrix
01-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Play the demo, it's freely available on every platform the game is on.

If that doesn't turn you off of the game, more power to you. It didn't convince me to spend money on it at all.

Psychotic
01-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I own it. I loved Star Wars Battlefront, and I love Lord of the Rings more than Star Wars, so I was all over this.

The campaign is a lot more fun than the instant action, which is kind of a let down but there we are, and online I only found two other people. Still, the levels are recreated wonderfully. As I said, LotR fag here. Take Moria for example, it's got Balin's Tomb, the main area with all the pillars, the bridge of Khazad-Dum, the stairs the Fellowship run down, etc. It's quite nice to just explore, let alone hack things to pieces there.

I'm a bit disappointed that there's no Theoden and Eomer as heroes, but the evil side is pretty packed out as far as that goes, and it's awesome to play as the Witch-King or the Balrog. The gameplay, I dunno, every class feels overpowered, so I don't entirely know how that works out :laugh: But you get to massacre hobbits as Sauron, so...