PDA

View Full Version : It's that time again!

Madame Adequate
01-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Flame Warriors Time! (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/)

In this thread we are going to choose which of these most accurately depict ourselves, and then we are going to douse this thread in kerosene and napalm by pointing out who other people on EoFF are!

When I am keeping my cool, Rye and DK say I'm a Philosopher. Without the patience part. When I lose my cool, I'm a Big Dog. And then there are the times when I'm a Jerk.

The forum's Grenade is religion, which will bring Atheists Yearg, Unne, and Raistlin to the battlefield, even when the Deacons like bipper and War Angel don't show. Several of us also have Capitalista going on.

I have it on good authority from one of our resident Bongs Kung-Fu Masters, Dear Leader DK, that The Man is an Archivist. Then again, can this completely baked source be trusted?

A big hand for Nominus Experse, our resident Perv, who is enough to even make our resident Strumpet Rye seem not at all deviant!

I shouldn't need to say that God and Cid are one and the same.

When Jess told me that RSL was an Ent, I proved it by suggesting that RSL was a forum myth, and did not exist. :shifty:

Finally, we come to our two favorite Big Cats, Shlup and foa. Neither of these lovely ladies take too much around here too seriously - but God have mercy on your soul if you press one of their few buttons.

Now you, my friends :)

Rye
01-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Paul is Rebel Leader, even know that he's united with shinra. ;o

The Captain was the epitome of Eagle Scout.

Oh, and the duelers will forever be Kane and Joel.

Tavrobel
01-08-2009, 02:40 AM
What, no Animaniacs or Wheel of Morality?

Madame Adequate
01-08-2009, 02:41 AM
And Tavrobel is apparently Loopy!

Jessweeee♪
01-08-2009, 03:11 AM
I'd say Jekyll and Hyde is me :p

DD is our Target, poor guy xD

Rye
01-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Ennui only rouses himself from his torpor to cajole other Warriors to be more interesting - without, of course, ever contributing anything of interest himself. Ennui has limited weaponry at his disposal, but his majestic affectation of boredom provides an effective defense to attacks. When pressed in battle he will announce his intention of moving on to a more stimulating forum, but instead he will generally lurk quietly until the threat passes.

hazzard! :jess:

NeoTifa
01-08-2009, 03:39 AM
So far I sound like God, Coffee Klatch(mainly on DIC though), Acne, Imposter, and Target

Lawr
01-08-2009, 03:40 AM
DD is our Target, poor guy xD

Target is the guy everyone in a forum loves to hate. He brings this upon himself; he may be a known cheater in a game forum, a conservative among liberals, a Windows guy among Mac enthusiasts, or even a man in a women's forum. Why Target places...

rubah
01-08-2009, 03:44 AM
<- evil clown imo? or maybe jekyl and hyde. . .

swarms are pretty scary. There's a lot of them in the dolling/art worlds. . .

Aerith's Knight
01-08-2009, 03:48 AM
rubah might be one of those toxic grannies.

Rye
01-08-2009, 03:58 AM
I can see myself as therapist (though more on MSN) for one, but as for the others, you'll just have to guess!

Shiny
01-08-2009, 04:59 AM
Rebel Without a Clue's deep seated and infantile hostility to authority motivates his random and seemingly gratuitous attacks on list owners, Admins, Nannies or anyone else who attempts to maintain order and civility in discussion forums. Differing markedly from Rebel Leader, he is unattached to any cause other than petulance for its own sake, and will therefore seldom inspire general insurrection. In his frequent and ineffectual attacks on the established order he will often cite the Bible, or the US Constitution to support incoherent arguments. Rebel Without a Clue NEVER reads forum FAQs , and loudly decries as fascism any enforcement whatsoever of forum rules.

Vincent Thunder, God

NeoTifa
01-08-2009, 05:36 AM
my thoughts exactly :p

though ttr was bad for that too

Jiro
01-08-2009, 09:56 AM
I guess I'm a Lurker, I watch arguments and wait and see if I can make a good comment. If not, whatever.

Madame Adequate
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Rebel Without a Clue's deep seated and infantile hostility to authority motivates his random and seemingly gratuitous attacks on list owners, Admins, Nannies or anyone else who attempts to maintain order and civility in discussion forums. Differing markedly from Rebel Leader, he is unattached to any cause other than petulance for its own sake, and will therefore seldom inspire general insurrection. In his frequent and ineffectual attacks on the established order he will often cite the Bible, or the US Constitution to support incoherent arguments. Rebel Without a Clue NEVER reads forum FAQs , and loudly decries as fascism any enforcement whatsoever of forum rules.

Vincent Thunder, God

Hahahaha I forgot about him, he's PERFECT for that one!