PDA

View Full Version : Send me to San Francisco for a week please.

Rye
01-08-2009, 05:40 PM
As of late, my beloved New York has been cold and often rainy and grey. It makes me want to stay under my covers and never leave. And Rhode Island, where I'm going back to in two weeks time, is even worse. But then a light of inspiration came to me, a spark on the TV, Full House.

http://www.realmanrox.com/images/DannyTannerBobSaget.png

Bob Saget's grinning face, exuding hope of the youth, eldery, and everyone in between, each tooth as inspiring as Barack Obama, his eyes sparkling like the Pacific Ocean. And the Golden Gate bridge shining behind his big lovely head, the blue sky behind it.

Now I want to go to SF because it looks warm and and summery and cheery. Is it always warm there? Are clothes from Hollister there cheaper, because it's California, like BMW's are cheaper in Europe? Is it the late 80s/early 90s there forever? And most importantly,, will I find Bob Saget there? :bigsmile:

Where do you want to go right now?

Jessweeee♪
01-08-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm nice and toasty in my little city on the Gulf of Mexico!

Flying Mullet
01-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Is it the late 80s/early 90s there forever?
Always!

Roogle
01-08-2009, 06:09 PM
How do you expect anyone to buy you a plane ticket with no last name to assign it to? A plane ticket requires a first name and a last name to be registered. What a shame. It looks like you'll be stuck in New York for years to come!

Caraliz
01-08-2009, 06:11 PM
I want to be with my lover! That's about the extent of where I want to go!

Unless it depends on where we could go together! Then I'd say China, definitely. I want to have tea, see the great wall, meditate, AND HAVE AUTHENTIC MONGOLIAN STIR FRY.

Flying Mullet
01-08-2009, 06:13 PM
You don't have to go to China, you can come to my house! I have tea, one of the walls of my house is pretty sweet, you can meditate here and we have a Mongolian stir fry restaurant.

Wait, maybe my house is the new China?

Rye
01-08-2009, 06:13 PM
How do you expect anyone to buy you a plane ticket with no last name to assign it to? A plane ticket requires a first name and a last name to be registered. What a shame. It looks like you'll be stuck in New York for years to come!

I told you, my last name is Underscore. It even ends in a vowel, so you know it's Italian! :jess:

Cuchulainn
01-08-2009, 06:17 PM
I know this is a cliché now, but I'd really love to visit Ireland someday.

Madame Adequate
01-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I want to be with my lover! That's about the extent of where I want to go!

Unless it depends on where we could go together! Then I'd say China, definitely. I want to have tea, see the great wall, meditate, AND HAVE AUTHENTIC MONGOLIAN STIR FRY.

It contains authentic Mongolians?! :D

Rantz
01-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I feel like some omnipresence atm actually.

Deborah
01-08-2009, 06:38 PM
I've never been to SF! I want to go, especially since it's only 6 hours away!! I live in Southern California, and it's sunny and warm outside right now. A beautiful perfect day.:hello:

I want to go to Vegas soon, I've never really been, other than a quick day trip when I was younger for my cousin's wedding. I'm 23 though, Im overdue for a vegas trip.

Bahamut2000X
01-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Are clothes from Hollister there cheaper, because it's California

Hollister is a company created and run in Ohio oddly enough.

qwertysaur
01-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Go to Disnyland with Yars, KC and anyone we pick up on the way!

Necronopticous
01-08-2009, 07:15 PM
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

Yar
01-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Are clothes from Hollister there cheaper, because it's California

Hollister is a company created and run in Ohio oddly enough.Yep, yep! We have Victoria's Secret, too. xD

Miriel
01-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Don't you watch Entourage, Rye?

Sagat is kicking it old school in Hollywood. Chasing after young Hollywood hipsters and narrating How I Met Your Mother.

San Francisco is a great town. But nothing beats the warm sunny weather of Southern California. :cool:

Bunny
01-08-2009, 07:30 PM
San Francisco also features homeless men peeing in the middle of the street. It is great fun.

I want to go somewhere in Europe.

Rye
01-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Sagat is kicking it old school in Hollywood. Chasing after young Hollywood hipsters

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's a LIE. It can't be TRUE! :(:(:(

scrumpleberry
01-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Freaking everywhere :o Can seriously not decide.

escobert
01-08-2009, 08:33 PM
You don't have to go to China, you can come to my house! I have tea, one of the walls of my house is pretty sweet, you can meditate here and we have a Mongolian stir fry restaurant.

We'll be there next week!

group cuddles? :bigsmile:

Del Murder
01-08-2009, 08:37 PM
San Francisco isn't very warm unless you are from somewhere cold. What SF does well is be consistent. It doesn't get much colder than 40 or much hotter than 80, and I'd say most of the time it is in the 55-65 range. It is not uncommon to have the same weather during winter and summer for multiple days.

Rye
01-08-2009, 08:55 PM
San Francisco isn't very warm unless you are from somewhere cold. What SF does well is be consistent. It doesn't get much colder than 40 or much hotter than 80, and I'd say most of the time it is in the 55-65 range. It is not uncommon to have the same weather during winter and summer for multiple days.

That's actually pretty ideal for me. 65-70 degrees forever is my favorite weather.

The only thing that might drive me from New York permanently is the weather. =[ I don't like it.

Moon Rabbits
01-08-2009, 09:32 PM
San Fransisco is pretty high up on my places to go right now ... damned Canadian winters and their excess amounts of snow. SF has the added benefit of not only being good weather-wise, but it's also the gayest place on earth. I want to go to a SF pride parade before I die ; - ;

Other places I'd like to see would be Iceland, Japan, most of Africa, Korea, and Rome~

Madame Adequate
01-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Sagat is kicking it old school in Hollywood. Chasing after young Hollywood hipsters and narrating How I Met Your Mother.

TIGERRR!

Jess
01-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I want to go on holiday. My best friend and I are going to book a holiday for May and just get away to a nice hot country for a week. I'd like to go somewhere new, as I like exploring new places and trying local foods.etc However, if I was to go somewhere where I'd already been it'd be Cyprus because I love it there.

I Took the Red Pill
01-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Back to the Bahamas. Forever.

escobert
01-08-2009, 10:35 PM
San Fransisco is pretty high up on my places to go right now ... damned Canadian winters and their excess amounts of snow. SF has the added benefit of not only being good weather-wise, but it's also the gayest place on earth. I want to go to a SF pride parade before I die ; - ;

Other places I'd like to see would be Iceland, Japan, most of Africa, Korea, and Rome~

Rome wasn't as nice as I had hoped it would be. Very polluted and basically seemed like NYC with ruins everywhere. On top of that it was 107 degrees when I was there. Venice and Florance on the other hand were amazing.

sir helix
01-08-2009, 10:38 PM
ill go to san fracisco one day but for now im in Indiana wich is currently frozen T-T

Caraliz
01-09-2009, 09:46 AM

Agr'd! I will come to your house in 5 minutes!

Current Location: Flying Mullet's house
Current Mood: Elated
Current Beverage: Lipton Tea
Current Scenery: Wall with pictures of Flying Mullet running in short shorts
Current Edibles: Authentic Mongolians!
Current Desire: Claudius Howsaf and the Tale of the Scary Monsters!

Marshall Banana
01-09-2009, 10:09 AM
San Francisco is too far from Disneyland. =(

Peegee
01-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Darn it, what was the name I gave you. Jessica ___ Parker ugh! :kaoangry::kaoangry:

Anyway, Rye's last name is Pasta

Where would I like to go right now? Australia! I have friends there and it's the summer!

Psychotic
01-09-2009, 07:25 PM
San Francisco is warmer than England. But not especially warm!

Rye
01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Did you meet Bob Saget? DID YOU?

Psychotic
01-09-2009, 07:37 PM
I don't recall having done so, no.

Breine
01-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Can't wait to go to San Fran myself. It's gonna be awesome.

Other than that I'm pretty satisfied about where I am.