PDA

View Full Version : Mmmm food

Avarice-ness
01-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Do you like to cook? Bake?... since they're not the same thing or something?

Todaaaay~ I cooked myself a chicken salad! There's not really a much chicken as it seems though~
I wish I had some crutons, and I couldn't make real bacon bits because my little buddy was getting sad that I was cooking instead of watching her Kailan DVD with her.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/mmmmchicken.jpg

By the time I get to eating it it'll prolly not be as good, but alas the life of a parent.

So, what did you have for lunch? Did you cook it? Do you like to cook? What are your thoughts on cooking and food!?

Miriel
01-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I had beef an veggie curry for lunch. And yes, I made it myself. And it was YUMMY. I love to cook, and I love to eat. :p

Your salad looks delicious too. Is that a pepper grinder I spy? I love pepper grinders! :love:

Avarice-ness
01-08-2009, 07:29 PM
I had beef an veggie curry for lunch. And yes, I made it myself. And it was YUMMY. I love to cook, and I love to eat. :p

Your salad looks delicious too. Is that a pepper grinder I spy? I love pepper grinders! :love:

Mmmm~

Thank you and yes it is!

I believe that everyone should spend the extra dollar or so to get a pepper grinder, pepper tastes so much better.

scrumpleberry
01-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Pepper is gorgeous! I love it, I put it on everything! And grinders are just plain more fun, too :o

Jess
01-08-2009, 09:56 PM
I love to cook, and like Miriel I love to eat!

On Sunday I made myself and four other people a lovely roast dinner. A whole chicken, roast taties, yorkshire puddings and a selection of vegetables. It was yummyummy. :jess:

Meat Puppet
01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
I like to cook and I like to bake. I... I used to be a muffin man.

Rye
01-08-2009, 10:20 PM
That looks really yummy! I love chicken salad!

I don't really know how to cook much. I'm much better at baking. But I really think I have a skill with omelettes. xD

Yar
01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Tuna salad sandwich for lunch!

It's probably the most complicated meal I can make, to be honest. I typically ruin everything I make, so I have no confidence in cooking. :eep:

Deborah
01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
I love to cook and bake, I shall make the world obese on cookies and cupcakes! I love baking it calms me, and also my friends enjoy all the cookies. I get requests all the time for parties. I want to have a cookie party now!

Markus. D
01-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Someone cooked Gyoza for me ^_^!

Best dinner I ever had.

Shoeberto
01-08-2009, 11:45 PM
I want to start cooking, but I'm waiting to get my own place before I really jump in. At school there's no real convenient way to do much and at home mom takes care of it so I don't have a lot of incentive right now.

Depression Moon
01-08-2009, 11:53 PM
I can cook and bake okay. I mostly just fry and grill stuff like the standard breakfast meals, bologna, hotdogs, and hamburgers. I fried fish before and baked chicken too. They turned out okay as so did the chocolate chip muffins I made one time too. The one thing I'm probably the best at is making home cooked Sicilian-style pizza. My mother told me how to cook some things. I know you women like a man that cooks right?

Shorty
01-09-2009, 12:13 AM
For dinner last night, we made home-made brioches out of stretched out Pillsbury roll dough and folded over chicken, cheese and broccoli in them. They were fantastic.

I love cooking!