PDA

View Full Version : MAH LUCKY SHIRT

Yar
01-08-2009, 08:20 PM
I just pulled both my favorite shirt and favorite set of jeans out of the dryer and put them on. They're so warm. :greenie: My shirt is a long-sleeved black and grey shirt and my jeans are just like normal jeans but they FIT SO COMFORTABLY AND LOOK NICE TOO!!!! :D Jeans never go out of style.

Do you have a favorite or lucky piece of clothing?

Shoeberto
01-08-2009, 08:25 PM
I have two zip-up hoodies that I wear a lot. I don't like the way they look as much anymore but they're a good way to layer up on warmth.

Rantz
01-08-2009, 08:25 PM
With my QC tee, nothing can go wrong. It's a Hanes Beefy tee with this print:

http://www.questionablecontent.net/images/ruinedforeverfinal.png

Vermachtnis
01-08-2009, 08:41 PM
My Boss shirt is awesome. I wear all the time. I also have a green shirt with a Duck on it, but I lost it.

qwertysaur
01-08-2009, 08:59 PM
I have 2 shirts I love. One is purple with a wolf on it. The other is green :p

scrumpleberry
01-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I have a t-shirt from ASDA (stop laughing. Stop it.) which is actually gorgeous. It's just a plain pale blue one with short sleeves and a low, sort of sweetheartish neckline (?) but it looks brilliant and it's very comfy. So I like to wear it just anytime. The only problem is that pale blue doesn't really suit me unless I look super sporty and tanned at the time - which is like, never x)))

Moon Rabbits
01-08-2009, 09:22 PM
That is an awesome shirt thurr, Rantzien.

I don't have favorite clothing. I like this wifebeater I am wearing right now.

Yar
01-08-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't have favorite clothing. I like this wifebeater I am wearing right now.:lol: Wifebeater.

I'd never be able to wear a wifebeater. I've got some insane problem where I must always wear long-sleeves. No one may see my arms. :eep:

Moon Rabbits
01-08-2009, 09:28 PM
I don't have favorite clothing. I like this wifebeater I am wearing right now.:lol: Wifebeater.

I'd never be able to wear a wifebeater. I've got some insane problem where I must always wear long-sleeves. No one may see my arms. :eep:

Not even T-shirts? o_o?!

I'm the opposite. I don't like long sleeves because I don't like the feeling of fabric on my arms ... Usually I prefer t-shirts, but sometimes when I'm feeling craaaaazay I wear one of these.

edit: or if it's hot out. Or if I'm wearing a long-sleeve plaid button down over it. >_> I sound like such the white trash right now.

Shorty
01-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Lucky dress!

Cuchulainn
01-09-2009, 12:39 AM
i have a lucky nipple.

themagicroundabout
01-09-2009, 02:43 AM
I had a lucky t-shirt, once. I was about 8 or 9 years old. I had drawn a picture of Aerodactyl on a white t-shirt and written "AERODACTYL ROARS" in big colourful letters but, er, it does not fit me any more. :sad:

Peegee
01-09-2009, 03:43 PM
I used to have a pair of jeans I really liked. It clearly was ripped up and such but I wore it anyway.

I think I threw it away.

Now the only shirt I like is the one with silhouettes of naked girls on it.

Jiro
01-09-2009, 04:00 PM
My favourite shirt is one made by a friend of mine who started his own label, called Faith. It has Faith in large Old English print on the front in black (white shirt).

Namelessfengir
01-09-2009, 04:21 PM
i have clothes that fall out of favoritism like a college sweat shirt that i wore all summer long but now that winter came i stopped wearing it...

41-Inches-Wide
01-09-2009, 04:38 PM
I have a top from Mango where the fabric screams awesome and I just love wearing it every single day. If I had the choice I wouldn't wash it. I don't like to stop wearing it.

Psychotic
01-09-2009, 07:34 PM
I have a black button up shirt with thin white stripes. I love it!

Jiro
01-10-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm a fan of my suit too :D

Captain Maxx Power
01-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Do you have a favorite or lucky piece of clothing?

No. Equating good fortune with a piece of fabric is just plain silly.

~*~Celes~*~
01-13-2009, 11:12 PM
this one pair of jeans that fit me so nicely~

Rye
01-13-2009, 11:21 PM
I don't really have one. Everyone I've worn has gone through a "WOW THIS LOOKS AMAZING ON ME" and a "OH MY GOD, I'M A FAT BLIMP, HOW DID I BUY THIS."

I do always love my Ugg boots though. Especially my new grey ones.

Oh, my black convertible bra from Victoria's Secret, maybe! It's so soft and perfect and pushes up so nice.

Bunny
01-13-2009, 11:23 PM
I like my Penny-Arcade hoodie. It's pretty cozy and nice.

Ugg boots are uggly.

Rye
01-13-2009, 11:24 PM
I like my Penny-Arcade hoodie. It's pretty cozy and nice.

Ugg boots are uggly.

Men just don't like Ugg boots, as I've come to realize. Unless they're gay. Then sometimes, they wear them too!

I have two favorite pairs of jeans, come to think of it. One pair is a dark skinny jeans from PacSun. The other is that shredded dark blue destroyed pair of jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch.

Bunny
01-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Men just don't like Ugg boots, as I've come to realize. Unless they're gay. Then sometimes, they wear them too!

Well, I guess that ends the debate on who is smarter. Men. By far. Thank you Ugg Boots, you're good for one thing at least.

Cuchulainn
01-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Ugg boots are effing ugly. There is an understated beauty in a girl who's wearing nothing but jeans & sweatshirt. If you've got it, that'd work. Mind you, if you've got it, you could wear a bin liner & foil wrap and it'd work.

PS: I hate scenes. If you dress like a scenster you're a moron. I'm talkin ANY scene, this recent emocore scene (ITS NOT EMO I REMEMBER MY EMOS THEY WORE TANKTOPS, THICK RIMMED CLASSES AND LISTENED TO SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE, MCR IS NOT EMO) or this idiotic indie scene, or that punk Scene, or that trendy scene where u go to clubs with lots of mirrors so the sheep can watch themselves dance.

Anyway. Everyones scene sucks. Including mine which is Hardcore Punk with a smattering of metal and a side salad of indie hip hop. TRY AND DRESS LIKE THAT!!! Oh wait....the emos already have with the faux hip hop bape hoodies & trucker hats...nevermind.

Madame Adequate
01-14-2009, 02:13 AM
I love two of my hoodies! My Pintsize one, and a blank one I just got for Christmas :D

PS Bunny I quite like Uggs. How does this reflect on my manliness?

Bunny
01-14-2009, 02:15 AM

Sorry MILF, but your manliness was gone far before you admitted to this. No offense, of course.

scrumpleberry
01-14-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm sorry, uggs are the worst things ever to exist evar >:(

Rye
01-14-2009, 02:48 PM
They're warm and soft and can complete any outfit, and my feet are never cold, and they make skinny jeans look more slimming. :bigsmile:

scrumpleberry
01-14-2009, 03:16 PM
can complete any outfit, and they make skinny jeans look more slimming. :bigsmile:

Wrong, wrong. You've been brainwashed into thinking they're pretty. They're not. They make any outfit look completely cheap and terrible.

Sorry, I really do hate them!

Madame Adequate
01-14-2009, 03:58 PM

Sorry MILF, but your manliness was gone far before you admitted to this. No offense, of course.

:aimkiss: None taken.

Scrumple has been brainwashed into disliking Uggs :(

scrumpleberry
01-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Brainwashed only by myself. I am surrounded by ugg lovers, noone I know hates them with my fervour! :evilking:

I don't actually object to the boots themselves this much, I object partially to the ugg love culture which surrounds them and wears them with ra ra skirts and as replacements for prettier shoes when going shopping with friends and trackies and eww just no.

Rye
01-14-2009, 07:03 PM
I wear ugg boots the most in winter, mostly just because they keep my feet warm and I do like skinny jeans. I have them in grey and black, and I had brown, but the rain ruined them. I like them with tights and tunics too. Otherwise, I have my black leather riding boots for when it's rainy, when I'm wearing something a little more sleek, or something like that.

I know most people will think I'm freaky, but I just hate sneakers nowadays. I won't wear them unless I go to the gym. I feel like a fat otaku scene kid in them, and I don't know why. I just don't like them. And I refuse to pay $60 dollars for plastic ugly when I can spend a little more and get something cute and warm, like Ugg boots.

I think the only sneakers I've ever really think are cute these days are the crazy really prettily designed Converses, with Alice and Wonderland and stuff in them. But they're really just not me. I like Vaans too, but again, I just never wear sneakers. I feel ratty in them.

I save most of my shoe collection for the summer and spring. I like flip flops in every color and strappy sandals and ballet flats with bows!

scrumpleberry
01-14-2009, 08:28 PM
It's cool, I'm not taking issue with you personally wearing uggs. They're comfy, I understand that. I just...see it as a complete failure of the fashion industry that they're considered to be trendy or cute x)

Rye
01-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Oh, I know! I just like to discuss shoeszzz. :bigsmile:

Rantz
01-14-2009, 08:31 PM
I prefer to discuss feet! :excited:

Rye
01-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Are the type of guy who sits in the shoe part of a department store watching women trying on shoes with a newspaper in your lap?!

Rantz
01-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Oh no, no newspaper. The overcoat is enough!

10-Breaker
01-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Now that I think of it I wear one T-shirt more often than others. It's wolf T-shirt bought from Lapland in Finland. There's a close pic of wolf's face and then 1 howling on huge rock and it says "Wolf, Canis Lupus" down-right corner.

Bunny
01-15-2009, 03:08 PM
And I refuse to pay $60 dollars for plastic ugly when I can spend a little more and get something cute and warm, like Ugg boots.

Anyone spending $60+ on shoes needs to reevaluate their sanity. I bought my current pair of shoes for $20 and I have had them for about two years. They are still in perfect condition. My last pair of shoes cost about the same and lasted me almost five years until they had water damage from walking around in a giant puddle-filled forest for a couple hours.

Caraliz
01-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Ughhh ugg boots. I hate them with a passion. The only ones I could ever fathom liking are the knitted ones, and even then those are questionable. I hate it when girls tuck their jeans into them, it looks so tacky.

My favorite article of clothing as of late are all the clothes my boyfriend gave to me, most notably his navy blue hoodie. It was special to him and he let me borrow it. :bigsmile: It's really comfy and the sleeves are long and so warm! And it smells like him. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

The other article of clothing I adore is my faux-fur hoodie. There's faux-fur in it everywhere (even the sleeves!) and it's huge. It's pretty bulky but I love the way the faux-fur feels. I usually just wear it at home, though.

I just love hoodies/sweaters. And jeans. Sometimes I like to wear skirts/leggings but usually it's jeans for me. I don't really like the skinny ones much, though. I've got a few pairs. I like it better when they have the straight leg but aren't skintight.

Yar
01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
And I refuse to pay $60 dollars for plastic ugly when I can spend a little more and get something cute and warm, like Ugg boots.Anyone spending $60+ on shoes needs to reevaluate their sanity. I bought my current pair of shoes for $20 and I have had them for about two years. They are still in perfect condition. My last pair of shoes cost about the same and lasted me almost five years until they had water damage from walking around in a giant puddle-filled forest for a couple hours.I'll get to reëvaluating then! :monster:

scrumpleberry
01-15-2009, 06:36 PM
And I refuse to pay $60 dollars for plastic ugly when I can spend a little more and get something cute and warm, like Ugg boots.

Anyone spending $60+ on shoes needs to reevaluate their sanity. I bought my current pair of shoes for $20 and I have had them for about two years. They are still in perfect condition. My last pair of shoes cost about the same and lasted me almost five years until they had water damage from walking around in a giant puddle-filled forest for a couple hours.

Clearly, you're not enthused about taking care of your appearance. Don't diss spending more for better shoes >:(

Bunny
01-15-2009, 06:59 PM
And I refuse to pay $60 dollars for plastic ugly when I can spend a little more and get something cute and warm, like Ugg boots.Anyone spending $60+ on shoes needs to reevaluate their sanity. I bought my current pair of shoes for $20 and I have had them for about two years. They are still in perfect condition. My last pair of shoes cost about the same and lasted me almost five years until they had water damage from walking around in a giant puddle-filled forest for a couple hours.

Clearly, you're not enthused about taking care of your appearance. Don't diss spending more for better shoes >:(

Oh, I'm sorry. I did not know that spending a lot of money was a requirement in taking care of your appearance. What you are buying isn't better quality. You're buying a name.

scrumpleberry
01-15-2009, 09:10 PM
That's not my point. And I don't buy for names. I buy for prettiness and quality. I go to parties in old supermarket brand clothing/jewellry etc. all the time.

My point is that you can't just run on one pair of shoes for two years and have all your outfits looks good.

Yar
01-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah. But while I don't have 100,000 pairs of shoes, I like shoes that look awesome. I normally spend $70 or $80 on a pair that I like. :D

There's a pair that I want right now but they're $120. DD:

Bunny
01-15-2009, 09:42 PM
That's not my point. And I don't buy for names. I buy for prettiness and quality. I go to parties in old supermarket brand clothing/jewellry etc. all the time.

My point is that you can't just run on one pair of shoes for two years and have all your outfits looks good.

Naturally, the pair I mentioned before was an "everyday" pair of shoes. Yes, I have multiple pairs of shoes for different occasions but not a single pair of them has cost me more than $45-50 and they have lasted me several years, still looking great.

Why should I spend $60 on a pair of tennis shoes, or any shoes for that matter, when I can get the same exact pair of shoes for $20-25?

stalpho slayer
01-15-2009, 09:49 PM
i put on whatever i can find i never really thought about wich is my favorite

scrumpleberry
01-15-2009, 10:02 PM

Naturally, the pair I mentioned before was an "everyday" pair of shoes. Yes, I have multiple pairs of shoes for different occasions but not a single pair of them has cost me more than $45-50 and they have lasted me several years, still looking great.

Why should I spend $60 on a pair of tennis shoes, or any shoes for that matter, when I can get the same exact pair of shoes for $20-25?

You probably shouldn't. I agree with you on the expenses part, I just thought one pair was ridiculously thrifty x) To each their own, I guess.

Cuchulainn
01-16-2009, 12:07 PM

You're going for quantity over quality. You've probably spent more than the other poster on shoes overall, which kinda defeats the purpose of you buying cheap footwear. No need to act aloof over the other guy. We're all sinners.

Momiji
01-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Ughhh ugg boots. I hate them with a passion. The only ones I could ever fathom liking are the knitted ones, and even then those are questionable. I hate it when girls tuck their jeans into them, it looks so tacky.

Yes! Someone finally says it! When I see girls wear ridiculously tight jeans and then stuff them into Uggs, it reminds me of the geeky loser in high school that tucks his shirt into his underwear. Those things are down there with Crocs on my list of dislike. :p

My favorite article of clothing would have to be my new coat. It's black and it extends past my knees. It looks really thin, but it keeps me relatively warm even in below zero temperatures! It's like walking around while wrapped in a blanket. The best part about it is that it IS a thin material, and I don't like bulky coats.

Rye
01-16-2009, 02:19 PM

Yes! Someone finally says it! When I see girls wear ridiculously tight jeans and then stuff them into Uggs, it reminds me of the geeky loser in high school that tucks his shirt into his underwear.

*joins the glee club and the chess club*~ :bigsmile:

Bunny
01-16-2009, 03:12 PM

You're going for quantity over quality. You've probably spent more than the other poster on shoes overall, which kinda defeats the purpose of you buying cheap footwear. No need to act aloof over the other guy. We're all sinners.

Um... no? I'm not entirely sure how you arrived at that assumption aside from ignoring the fact that the shoes I buy last several years, which is really all you can expect from an everyday shoe. I have probably spent somewhere in the realm of $200 on shoes in my lifetime. And that would include a pair of $80-90 steel-toed boots that I was forced to buy for the military.

Shiva_
01-25-2009, 12:20 AM
I have some right now. I wear these most often. They are:
Black kids-medium Gap t-shirt
Dark green girls-XS Old Navy t-shirt that says PEACE across it.
Two skinny jeans, one dark blue & one light blue
Black US HWY 129 "Tail Of The Dragon" t-shirt - my previous avatar was a pic of me with that shirt on
Black girls-XS Old Navy jersey/jacket with front pockets
Blue Nike long-sleeve under-armour - I sometimes wear this under my shirts.

My favorite style of clothing, overall, are skinny jeans & tight shirts. I'm really skinny, so I essentially have to where girls or kids-size t-shirts to get a tight fit. None of the guy sizes fit me tight enough, even the XS's.

Jowy
01-25-2009, 01:57 AM
I like my hammer & sickle shirt.

Cloud Strife-78-
01-26-2009, 06:58 PM
No.i wish i did though. :roll: