PDA

View Full Version : Weird question concerning WoW

hhr1dluv
01-12-2009, 11:31 PM
So, firstly, I've never actually played World of Warcraft. But, I heard that sometimes players marry other players in game. If your real-life spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend married in WoW, would you consider it emotional cheating??

Vermachtnis
01-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Pishaw! WoW players don't have real life spouses! Also something like that happened in 2nd Life and the wife got really upset. It was funniest read I had in a really long time. People get too jealous way too easily over stupid stuff all the time.

Madame Adequate
01-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Cheating is emotional. I'd be far more upset if my girl cheated on me with her heart than with her lips. I mean obviously yeah, I'm not going to shrug off sex, but if I had to choose between stupid drunken mistake and loving affair, I'm going to take the former over the latter every time.

But it depends on more factors than those which are given. Is it between two characters, or two players? Is it harmless flirting or serious business? And so forth. Just as in meatspace, there's no easy answer, and it depends on the people involved and their circumstances.

Old Manus
01-13-2009, 12:17 AM
Make a WoW account and e-stalk your girlfriend's e-husband until you are powerful enough to pwn him, thereafter your girlfriend will choose you because you have proven yourself as the alpha male in this social group.

Momiji
01-13-2009, 01:43 AM
lol MMOs.

Goldenboko
01-13-2009, 01:57 AM
Make a WoW account and e-stalk your girlfriend's e-husband until you are powerful enough to pwn him, thereafter your girlfriend will choose you because you have proven yourself as the alpha male in this social group.

This is the only option.

Renmiri
01-13-2009, 02:02 AM
I think someone here had an ex wife who met her current guy on WoW, while she was married to the guy here... Didn't work out so well.

Moon Rabbits
01-13-2009, 02:11 AM
WoW players don't have real life spouses

Araciel
01-13-2009, 11:38 AM
If you're with someone who plays WoW, you're already being cheated on.

demondude
01-13-2009, 06:00 PM
It is my destiny to go up to a WoW wedding and /lick the bride.

Renmiri
01-14-2009, 04:44 AM
at least you don't /pick ;)