PDA

View Full Version : Cissnei

Shin Gouken
01-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Is her real name ever revealed?

I ask because there are two Turks who are injured at the very beginning of Advent children, one is Tseung and the other is called alainah. Is this perhaps cissnei?

Purunyuu~~
01-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Nope, but you can give her a name in Before Crisis and what you choose is her "real name". I don't know who Alainah is but I think you meant Elena. :P

The Turk
01-13-2009, 05:40 PM
<- Yep that's Elena not Cissnei...Elena's better looking and doesn't have to resort to wearing a bikini to get noticed...

I know the scene where she tells Zack her real name is a reference to her character in Before Crisis, but it still didn't much sense. For starters Square couldn't be bothered to release BC outside of Japan (it was the ONLY FFVII spin-off I wanted!) so only the huge VII fans will pick up on the fact she was in that game while everybody else will be like "okay....so what is your name then?"

We'll probably never know her "real name" so she'll be forever called Cissnei...well until everyone forgets about her, which shouldn't be too long seeing as how she was a rather pointless character created to give Zack a piece of eye candy to look at.

Depression Moon
01-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Wait a minute, who is this character?

Aerisfanatic
01-14-2009, 01:55 AM
Wait a minute, who is this character?
The red headed turk from Before Crisis Core

PeneloRatsbane
01-14-2009, 04:15 PM
i kind of liked Cissnei. she did a good thing for Zack, but she was till bound to her job. i wanted her and Zack to have more of a relationship, as i liked having a choice of women in ffvii, she seemed quite an interesting character.

G13
06-19-2009, 09:35 AM
<- Yep that's Elena not Cissnei...Elena's better looking and doesn't have to resort to wearing a bikini to get noticed...

I know the scene where she tells Zack her real name is a reference to her character in Before Crisis, but it still didn't much sense. For starters Square couldn't be bothered to release BC outside of Japan (it was the ONLY FFVII spin-off I wanted!) so only the huge VII fans will pick up on the fact she was in that game while everybody else will be like "okay....so what is your name then?"

We'll probably never know her "real name" so she'll be forever called Cissnei...well until everyone forgets about her, which shouldn't be too long seeing as how she was a rather pointless character created to give Zack a piece of eye candy to look at.

The person with the Elena avatar is bashing on Cissnei. Jealous much?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-19-2009, 10:27 AM
I don't think this thread was worth resurrecting for that!

Just kidding--I'd have closed it anyway.