PDA

View Full Version : A bit more info on The Sims movie.

Jessweeee♪
01-15-2009, 02:25 AM
Producer John Davis Gives Updates on THE SIMS Movie, the Aliens vs. Predator Movies and Jason and the Argonauts! (http://www.collider.com/entertainment/interviews/article.asp/aid/9244/tcid/1)

This could be bad if it turns into a kid-friendly movie. If not, then WOO!

Depression Moon
01-15-2009, 02:31 AM
Hmm, I'm still surprised that it's becoming a movie. I just don't see how their concept can work and that man's enthusiasm only fuels my worries. The Sims isn't the best selling video game and even if it was what does that have to do with translating it into a movie?

Jessweeee♪
01-15-2009, 02:32 AM
Oh it could be the most awesome movie ever! It could be. But will it? S:

Shlup
01-15-2009, 04:07 AM
I will continue to pretend this isn't happening.

Namelessfengir
01-15-2009, 05:37 AM
the sims sounds like crap..... i mean i never played the new games and the original sim city era games bored the living hell out of me.

Jason and the Argonauts on the other hand sounds like a watchable movie

Shlup
01-15-2009, 05:38 AM
The Sims and Sim City are the same game like Zelda and Mario Party are the same game.

Also, Psy, you should install a camera mod or your pictures will be less than great. There's a nice one by GunMod on Mod the Sims 2 and also a nice livecamera mod on there somewhere.

Psychotic
01-15-2009, 05:44 AM
The Sims and Sim City are the same game like Zelda and Mario Party are the same game.

Also, Psy, you should install a camera mod or your pictures will be less than great. There's a nice one by GunMod on Mod the Sims 2 and also a nice livecamera mod on there somewhere.I'm using FRAPS. :monster:

Jessweeee♪
01-16-2009, 01:15 AM
I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like some Jumanji thing. Not that I didn't enjoy that movie.

Shlup
01-16-2009, 01:24 AM

Also, Psy, you should install a camera mod or your pictures will be less than great. There's a nice one by GunMod on Mod the Sims 2 and also a nice livecamera mod on there somewhere.I'm using FRAPS. :monster:

I don't know why I posted that in this thread instead of the other.