PDA

View Full Version : >> Venat..*Spoilers*

black orb
01-15-2009, 04:31 PM
>>> Does Venat really disappear (Die) in the final battle?
The Occuria seem to be immortal, so I was wondering about this..

Goldenboko
01-15-2009, 05:45 PM
I always assumed that since Venat fused with Vayne, s/he gained Vayne's mortality.

Bolivar
01-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Vayne = Bahamut.

Hmmmm, they're the Undying, so I don't believe Venat is finished, maybe she sacrificed her immortality by fusing with Vayne. Also, I believe King Gerun instructed Ashe to kill Venat so, I don't know, maybe they aren't Undying. I don' tknow!

Wolf Kanno
01-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Chances are, the Occurian are not really "invincible immortal". As Bolivar mentioned, Gerun ordered Ashe to kill Venat so I think its safe to assume they can be killed though it might take more force than one would think.

Future Esthar
01-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Someone made a thread asking if Venat could die.
He couldn´t but this soul was thrown out from the world because the Bahamut didn´t crashed Rabanastre.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Threads merged. My goodness.

black orb
01-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Gerun ordered Ashe to kill Venat so I think its safe to assume they can be killed though it might take more force than one would think.
>>> Im not sure if they said something about killing Venat, I think they just entrusted Ashe the power of the Sun Cryst to destroy Vayne and ruin/delay Venat plans.

I always assumed that since Venat fused with Vayne, s/he gained Vayne's mortality.
>>> yeah, if venat really died there that would be the only explanation..

Wolf Kanno
01-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Gerun ordered Ashe to kill Venat so I think its safe to assume they can be killed though it might take more force than one would think.
>>> Im not sure if they said something about killing Venat, I think they just entrusted Ashe the power of the Sun Cryst to destroy Vayne and ruin/delay Venat plans.

They say "destroy Venat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPbEBZSNI4&feature=PlayList&p=BF315A3BB1ECDFEB&index=56)", that sounds like he/she can be killed to me.

Bahamut2000X
01-16-2009, 10:37 AM
If RPG's have taught us anything it's that anything can die given enough time and HP loss.

Wolf Kanno
01-16-2009, 07:05 PM
If RPG's have taught us anything it's that anything can die given enough time and HP loss.

True, logically speaking, your party should have had zero chance of success in II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX, as well as XII. None of these games featured your party having access to an omnipotent McGuffin like the Crystals to explain how your party magically beat near gods. Nor did they have a Macross moment like X.

Future Esthar
01-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Sorry guys but I had orders not to spam threads with my theories.That is why I made a new one.