PDA

View Full Version : Murder! Now its time to find killer

Unstoppable Pig
01-15-2009, 09:20 PM
So Aeris is now murdered and Sephiroth has been framed as killer.

Prove that he was framed is that before murder Sephiroth is seen with and without gloves so someone just made sloppy framing video and it is your turn to tell your theory who is real the killer.

I say it is Elena. She has crush for Tseng but she now Tseng likes her but he also seems to like Aeris so she sees it is best to get rid of her. Cloud is her accomplice who gets rid of the body.

Bahamut2000X
01-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Clearly Tifa is the culprit here in all her glorious hotness. She had the most motive to kill Aeris so that Cloud could be all hers. Just before that encounter she teamed up with Hojo to create a clone of Sephiroth who Tifa could control remotely, who later exploded due to a self-destruct feature to remove all evidence.

Flying Mullet
01-15-2009, 09:54 PM
If Cloud can't have her, no one can.

Rantz
01-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Dio, Big Trophy, Living Room.

Saber
01-15-2009, 10:55 PM
I don't know guys, I think its sephiroth being with Jenova. Reason? I think the mother and son wanted her to delay their plans of casting meteor. Anyways they failed and a pray reached the planet and the mother and son got the death pentalty.

FFIX Choco Boy
01-15-2009, 11:48 PM
I don't know guys, I think its sephiroth being with Jenova. Reason? I think the mother and son wanted her to delay their plans of casting meteor. Anyways they failed and a pray reached the planet and the mother and son got the death pentalty.

Lol, like THAT would ever happen.

I believe that Aeris had summoned Holy and that it backfired and killed her because she was not pure enough.

arcanedude34
01-16-2009, 03:36 AM
Clearly it was Jesus. It's the only theory that makes any sense at all.

The Man
01-16-2009, 03:38 AM
It was Jenova, in the basement, with the Masamune.

Seriously, it really was Jenova; the script makes that fairly obvious.

Bahamut2000X
01-16-2009, 03:38 AM

Naw, that's just crazy there son.

Levian
01-16-2009, 08:18 AM
I bet she summoned Choco/Mog and forgot to get out of the way.

blackmage_nuke
01-16-2009, 11:36 AM
RedXIII did it because she wouldn't to mate with him in Hojo's chamber

IronOcean
01-17-2009, 01:54 AM
her mother for bringing home all those smurfing ugly flowers all time there is no more room in thier house and she snapped, i mean one can take only so much god forsaken flowers

The Crystal
01-17-2009, 08:45 PM
It was Jenova, in the basement, with the Masamune.

Seriously, it really was Jenova; the script makes that fairly obvious.

Don't be ridiculous.

It was Aerith herself. She was tired of all the responsability of trying to save the world with Avalanche, and used a special Materia to create a copy of herself, and another one to change her appearance into Sephiroth's.
Then Aerith/Sephiroth killed the other "Aerith" in front of everyone, faking her own dead.

Now she is in Costa Del Sol, enjoying her life.

Kefka_Almighty
01-21-2009, 05:32 AM
I'll confess guys.

It was me.

Ifalna
01-25-2009, 06:21 PM
I guess Hojo killed her,because she didn`t want to mate with RedXIII

Darkswordofchaos
01-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Clearly it was Jesus. It's the only theory that makes any sense at all.

I littrally LOL'd at that.
But come on guys its pretty obious that sephiroth was cleaning his nails with his sword and aeris ran in to it backwards, 9 times.
Complete accident no one to blame but aeris ( she must've been high on pills)