PDA

View Full Version : demon wall

sir helix
01-15-2009, 09:57 PM
how do you kill the demon wall once you obtain the dark crystel

scrumpleberry
01-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Slow it, haste yourself. Hit it hard. As much as you can.

Sephex
01-15-2009, 10:08 PM
PROTIP: In order to kill the Demon wall, hit it until it dies.

Flying Mullet
01-15-2009, 10:08 PM
This is one of the few times that I can say, "Throw things at it" and not sound like an idiot. :yellowkin

Wolf Kanno
01-15-2009, 10:39 PM
I usually make a trip to the Feymarch/Land of Summoned Beasts before doing the Sealed Cave. Leviathan works wonders. If this is not an option, Slow him, Haste yourself, throw whatever you got at him.

Momiji
01-16-2009, 01:07 AM
There are always so many threads on this, and I can never understand why. Demon/Evilwall never was hard for me. xD

I usually have Rydia cast Bio/Virus, and have everyone else attack. xD

qwertysaur
01-16-2009, 02:42 AM
There are always so many threads on this, and I can never understand why. Demon/Evilwall never was hard for me. xD

Same with me. Just try to worry about the time limit, and use your strongest attacks on it. Rosa casts haste if I remember, so have her cast it on herself first, then slow the wall. Finally haste everyone else. Cecil attacks, Kain uses Jump, Edge throws stuff at it, and Rydia either casts either Leviathan or Bio, whatever does the most damage. If the wall gets up to you, just go all out attack with Cecil Kain and Edge. Rosa and Rydia revive people with Phoenix Downs. Never had to do that though, but it's what a friend had to do :p

Bunny
01-16-2009, 02:55 AM
Cry until it feels bad!

Blue Harvest
01-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Start by casting Slow with Rosa, then have her cast Haste on everyone. Edge should throw any Fuma Shurikens, followed by normal Shurikens (if you didn't buy any in the Eblan cave, shame on you). Cecil should attack normally, Kain should use Jump, and Rydia should alternate bewteen Bluff (DS version only) and summoning Leviathan. Even if you don't defeat it before it gets close, Slowing it down gives you enough time to use a Phoenix Down and still get several attacks in before it uses Crush again.

Bahamut2000X
01-16-2009, 02:23 PM
I always found Edge's Flood spell to be worthwhile if you have nothing else.

sir helix
01-17-2009, 03:33 AM
bio does nothing to it on the ds version. and i didn't know the land of summoned beasts was avalable

Rostum
01-17-2009, 06:57 AM
Just beat him on the DS version. Just dual cast haste, cast slow on him and he is a sinch.