PDA

View Full Version : Chris Nolan and Marc Forster should switch places.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-17-2009, 12:28 AM
I wanna Chris Nolan direct a Bond film and I wanna Marc Forster direct a Batman film because I want Nolan to take a break. If Chris Nolan does three or four Batman films in a row he'll get bored, sloppy or complacent...It happened to Richard Donner when he did the Lethal Weapon franchise.

(When Donner did Lethal Weapon 3 you could tell that he was obviously bored.)

Del Murder
01-17-2009, 12:49 AM
How many Batman films do you expect there to be, with or without Nolan?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-17-2009, 01:06 AM
How many Batman films do you expect there to be, with or without Nolan?

I think Warner Bros wants to make a lot of Batman movies because Batman is the most popular character that DC has. If they stop making Batman films DC will lose money.

edczxcvbnm
01-17-2009, 01:40 AM
Marc Forster couldn't handle action in Bond...why the hell should he get a chance to screw up Batman as well? I would love to see Nolan take on Bond but that shooting and production schedule is known to be one of the longest in the business. If he takes that on the we might not see his next batman for possibly 5 or 6 years. You figure 2.5 years for each movie at least.

I also don't think Nolan would come back for a 4th movie. I believe with his next movie, he will complete the story line that he wants. I think he will try to close it off as much as possible.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-17-2009, 02:18 AM
Marc Forster couldn't handle action in Bond...why the hell should he get a chance to screw up Batman as well? I would love to see Nolan take on Bond but that shooting and production schedule is known to be one of the longest in the business. If he takes that on the we might not see his next batman for possibly 5 or 6 years. You figure 2.5 years for each movie at least.

I also don't think Nolan would come back for a 4th movie. I believe with his next movie, he will complete the story line that he wants. I think he will try to close it off as much as possible.

Well the action in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight is so fast that you barely have time to see it...So if Marc Forster could mimic the action in Nolan's Bat-films he should be okay.

The Man
01-17-2009, 06:52 PM
I think they're fine as they are.