PDA

View Full Version : Persona 3

Jessweeee♪
01-20-2009, 03:26 AM
I didn't want to make a thread until I finished The Answer (which I did yesterday at grammaw's :</>D!) but I LOVE the music in this game xD

My favorites are Deep Deep Breath, Burn My Dread - Final Battle, and....every other song except the main battle theme. I mean, the first few times I heard it I was like, "this is the coolest battle music ever." Then I got sick of it and now I hate it. It interrupts the already cool music that's suited for battle just fine with OOH BABY BABY BABY BABY! and I'm like NO BRING BACK THE OTHER MUSIC *escape*

...also no matter how hard I try I hear "buuuurn myyyyy breeeeeaad" instead of "dread" xD

Anyway, this soundtrack is pretty kewl, right :</>D?

Wolf Kanno
01-20-2009, 06:30 AM
I love P3's soundtrack my favorite track is still "Memories of the City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBLxBXyXxuU&feature=related)"
Though I also love "Battle Hymn of the Soul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Ad96bQcJU&feature=related)" and "Changing Seasons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70EYo0wjtdQ&feature=related)".

To be honest, I love the whole soundtrack to bits. :love:

Markus. D
01-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Pretty much every one o_0

Momiji
01-20-2009, 01:31 PM
every other song except the main battle theme. I mean, the first few times I heard it I was like, "this is the coolest battle music ever." Then I got sick of it and now I hate it. It interrupts the already cool music that's suited for battle just fine with OOH BABY BABY BABY BABY! and I'm like NO BRING BACK THE OTHER MUSIC *escape*

Are you kidding? I thought the battle theme was one of the best tracks that I've heard so far! It's so catchy~

Roogle
01-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Heartful Cry from The Answer is one of the best boss battle themes I have ever heard.

Battle themes are my favorite type of video game music. I was pleasantly surprised to hear this song and I like the fact that it is lengthy, emotional, and inspirational while still carrying many of the essential parts of a battle theme.

Heartful Cry plays for the following boss battles: Junpei and Koromaru, Akihiko and Ken, and Mitsuru and Yukari.

scrumpleberry
01-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Well, I like The Battle for Everybody's Souls (it gets stuck in my head!), Changing Seasons, Persona, Heartful Cry, Burn My Dread and Mass Destruction.

Markus. D
01-22-2009, 01:02 AM
every other song except the main battle theme. I mean, the first few times I heard it I was like, "this is the coolest battle music ever." Then I got sick of it and now I hate it. It interrupts the already cool music that's suited for battle just fine with OOH BABY BABY BABY BABY! and I'm like NO BRING BACK THE OTHER MUSIC *escape*

Are you kidding? I thought the battle theme was one of the best tracks that I've heard so far! It's so catchy~

Oooh yeah *scats* Baby baby *scats*

Love it!

Dreddz
01-28-2009, 05:58 PM
Hmmmm seeing as I'm not a big fan of J-pop I can't say I loved every track in this game. Whatever the dorm room track is called is probably my favourite, had a funky beat.

Jiro
01-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I enjoyed the soundtrack a lot. Burn My Dread - Final Battle would probably be my favourite, but they're all pretty awesome.

Jessweeee♪
01-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Hahaha I like to turn that one up as loud as possible when my brother is being really obnoxious about the music he listens to xD