PDA

View Full Version : ARGGG!

Freya
01-21-2009, 03:49 PM
I got to class at 8, right on time and my teacher had locked the door then just looked at me. Like "Yeah you should have been on time :/" I'M SOOO MAD. I WAS ON TIME. Stupid ho.

What makes your day a bad one?

Aerith's Knight
01-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Having to repeatedly get out of bed to do stuff.

rubah
01-21-2009, 04:01 PM
waking up to the sounds of my roommate is a good way to start it off badly.

I Took the Red Pill
01-21-2009, 04:09 PM
I was late to class too, but the professor doesn't care. So nothing is bad about it. Yet.

Bunny
01-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Are you in middle school?

Aerith's Knight
01-21-2009, 04:46 PM

Actually, some of my old-fashioned University teachers still do that. Well, they don't lock it, but you can't come in half-way through.

Freya
01-21-2009, 04:58 PM
I thought it was so immature of her. I mean I'm paying for her salary, she can stfu and leave it unlocked at the correct time! >:/

Then cause I was all pissed off I decided to drive and get some breakfast. I go to take a drink of my juice and it goes all over my lap :( This day is just not great.

Bunny
01-21-2009, 05:03 PM

Actually, some of my old-fashioned University teachers still do that. Well, they don't lock it, but you can't come in half-way through.

Who the hell are they to deny you from a class that you are paying for. The school system is seriously fucked up.

Aerith's Knight
01-21-2009, 05:09 PM

Who the hell are they to deny you from a class that you are paying for. The school system is seriously smurfed up.

Well, you are disrupting the class. They actually have rules about that, but yeah, as I said, It's old-fashioned.

rubah
01-21-2009, 05:13 PM
You're not disrupting the class by coming in at the right time. And even if you weren't, it'd be a twenty second disruption.

Zeldy
01-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Missing my college bus. I did it once when I had a mock AS level in Sociology and my teacher was even like "don't be late" and I was 10 minutes late! I'm always missing it though, then I have to get into town to catch another bus and end up late.

Madame Adequate
01-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Hahahahahaha what nubs

I mean yeah if you stroll in 30 minutes late blatantly it's retarded of you but everyone is late sometimes and being a few minutes late is not a big deal.

Bunny
01-21-2009, 05:35 PM

Who the hell are they to deny you from a class that you are paying for. The school system is seriously smurfed up.

Well, you are disrupting the class. They actually have rules about that, but yeah, as I said, It's old-fashioned.

That depends on your definition of disrupting the class. Coming into class late will evoke a response from the other students, yes. But so will dropping a pencil, notebook or textbook. They shouldn't deny you the right to the education you are paying for simply because a few people look at you when you enter the class. Tardiness is easily ignored, especially at a college level.

Freya
01-21-2009, 05:50 PM
Exactly, it had just turned 8 as I went for the door which was already locked. Meaning she had to have locked it previous to the designated time. Which is also very messed up. The class starts at 8 and goes to 8:50.

She hadn't even started teaching she was just chatting with a student. It was a "yeah you missed my class friday so you're not going to be here for the test."

If you guys don't know i've been very sick lately, have had issues with my lungs. So I missed a class. A class I have everyday. One class. And she hates me with a passion now or something.

I'm paying for her to work, being on time to a class usually warrants teaching. -.-

Jessweeee♪
01-21-2009, 07:09 PM
It totally ruins my day when I bother to actually say hi to people and they just ignore me S:

Wisdom Biscuit
01-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Tip the woman a nice pair of bollocks. That'd soon churp her. Isn't it just awful when teachers pretend they're doing their jobs?

Aerith's Knight
01-21-2009, 08:08 PM

That depends on your definition of disrupting the class. Coming into class late will evoke a response from the other students, yes. But so will dropping a pencil, notebook or textbook. They shouldn't deny you the right to the education you are paying for simply because a few people look at you when you enter the class. Tardiness is easily ignored, especially at a college level.

Preaching to the choir, buddy. :p

Rocket Edge
01-21-2009, 08:09 PM
When I had a bad sleep & I'm tried for the day, ruins everything.

Bunny
01-21-2009, 08:12 PM

Not your buddy, pal.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-21-2009, 08:14 PM
There are some profs who will ask if you are late for the class not to come in or will take attendance and have it count for your mark, albeit a small part but those tend to be classes fuelled by discussion and such. Also, language classes tend to have strict rules about missing classes since they are usually pretty intensive. Like my Japanese class, can't miss more than 20% of classes (without a valid excuse) or automatic fail.

Locking the door though? Sounds like high school all over again. :/

Namelessfengir
01-21-2009, 08:17 PM
id have bashed in the window and opened the door then spouted some catchphrase about time

Aerith's Knight
01-21-2009, 08:31 PM

Not your buddy, pal.

Not your pal, friend.

demondude
01-21-2009, 08:35 PM
We had to watch the Barack Obama inauguration. I know that doesn't sound too bad, but I already watched the whole thing yesterday. The parts with the poem and stuff were so boring a second time!

Wisdom Biscuit
01-21-2009, 08:36 PM

Not your buddy, pal.

Not your pal, friend.
Oh come on, who could really give a brown log of :skull::skull::skull::skull:?

escobert
01-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Having to repeatedly get out of bed to do stuff.

Tavrobel
01-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Not your pal, friend.

inb4 not ur frend!!11oneshiftone

Unrecoverable crashes, incomplete discographies, Redskins fans, people with lives. The usual.

Madame Adequate
01-21-2009, 10:00 PM

Not your buddy, pal.

Not your pal, friend.

He's not your friend, buddy.

Old Manus
01-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Today I didn't have to use my AK, so I gotta say it was a good day.