PDA

View Full Version : sadest final fantasy ending?

Darkswordofchaos
01-22-2009, 03:17 AM
of all the final fantasy games ive played wich is most of them it seems this one has the sadest ending (if u dont think about x-2)
I would like to hear other opinons.

Cyric
01-22-2009, 10:09 AM
of all the final fantasy games ive played wich is most of them it seems this one has the sadest ending (if u dont think about x-2)
I would like to hear other opinons.

Complete agreement here, because the ending for X is different from any other Final Fantasy ending I'm familiar with. Virtually ALL of them end up being happy-endings. You can REALLY tell that they were developing FFX and The Spirits Within at the same time. The first time I played through FFX, was the first time a video game had ever made me cry.

PeneloRatsbane
01-22-2009, 01:14 PM
the ambiguity of VII made me a bit upset, cos at first i thought they must have failed and all died.
then i didn't see the after the credits bit of FFVIII and if u miss that then it seems like a very sad ending.
X was very sad but it just didn't hit me, the game while very good, never had much of an impact on me

Setzer Gabianni
01-22-2009, 01:28 PM
I'd have to say it was one of my saddest FF endings. I mean, I just cried buckets when Auron was sent, and that was probably the first time I cried at such a game.

blackmage_nuke
01-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Well I think it's the only Final Fantasy Ive finished with sad ending. However I did not as emotional as VIII or VI

Future Esthar
01-23-2009, 10:43 PM
SPOILER AHEAD.

Yeah,it was an ironical sad ending.Poor Yuna