PDA

View Full Version : ☆ ~I'm super! Thanks for asking~ ☆

Rye
01-22-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm happy because one of my classes got canceled so I can just relax in my room for a bit and eat something finally. And I'm happy because my classes are really good this semester so far. I love my Psychology of Education class. It's really intense because it's a 300 level and I'm only a freshman. It's really got me thinking already about how I want to teach in a few years. I love it. :jess:

I like that my hair is curly and I'm wearing a pretty tunic dress that looks nice with my grey and gold pashmina scarf and grey Ugg boots.

I'm happy because I found a really good new musical artist that I love, Joshua Radin.

I'm also happy because my bed sheets are cute and rainbow polka dots. I'm less happy because the washing machines still aren't working so I can't WASH THEM YET. >;O But still happy!

Why are you super today? :bigsmile:

Rocket Edge
01-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Super that I also didn't have classes today, but I knew this yesterday and got hammered last night and now am left today with a severe hangover. It's all okay though, it's my roommates turn to cook and he's making a mean beef stir fry. At times, college has it's class people.

Jowy
01-22-2009, 04:31 PM
I woke up and ate an uncrustable.

I Took the Red Pill
01-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Oh damn, I really want an uncrustable now.

Zeldy
01-22-2009, 04:54 PM
I am super today because I had my beloved free period, lunch, free period where I finally had a conversation with the boy I really like! :spin: Yes, it did make my day because we've spoken alot online so he sends me really mixed signals!

Tavrobel
01-22-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm super because I woke up before noon.

Marshall Banana
01-22-2009, 05:07 PM
<ul style="list-style-image:url(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/strawberry.gif)">
<li>I'm wearing a strawberry bra.</li>
<li>My period is light and will be over in a few days!</li>
<li>I might bake chocolate cupcakes today or, at least, cook something.</li>
<li>This semester my textbooks are twice as expensive as last semester's textbooks (about $150 each), but one of my classes doesn't have a textbook, and another class doesn't seem to utilize the "required text," so I'm not buying it!</li>
<li>Tobi is pooping on puppy pads (for some reason he loves to poop on soft things, such as rugs, so I put a puppy pad on his favorite pooping spot and he likes it) and is nearly housebroken! This saves me time, because he's very picky about where he poops outside, and I hate circling my yard for ten minutes.</li>
<li>Jeremy bought Xenosaga II for me! It came in my mail earlier this week.</li>
<li>Tobi's sitting on my lap right now and giving me kisses (he's also looking for candy on my desk). Now he's bored with me and probably left in order to hump Tiki again!</li>
<li>I just ate a Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme bar.</li>
<li>Today is a pretty day.</li>
<li>The backseat of my car is flooded with pink balloons. I really, really like balloons. =O</li>
</ul>

Rantz
01-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Today was a bit of a mess but then on my way home I listened to the Kinks and looked at faces on the bus and thus the day was good.

scrumpleberry
01-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Shepherds pie is pretty nice.

XxSephirothxX
01-22-2009, 05:31 PM
My time on campus today is three hours shorter than a normal Thursday; this is a good thing.

Also, I actually slept last night; this is a very good thing.

rubah
01-22-2009, 05:38 PM
there were lots of washers in the laundry room open! AND they're the side load ones, which means the centrifuge will get them dryer before dryer time!

(plus since they're new, maybe they won't break as soon)

Rye
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
rubah, you're breaking my heart, you're killing me softly with your words. My washing room is not working STILL, and I have a laundry bag the size of Ohio and I have sheets and comforters that need to be washed. It's driving me neurotic. >;O

trancekuja
01-22-2009, 06:13 PM
This is a pretty good day because I don't have any classes on college so I was mostly resting and having fun...plus,while surfing on the net I ran into a certain movie I saw about 13 years ago but couldn't remember the title or the story...I'm happy I encountered it cause it's great

Madame Adequate
01-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Ohmygosh, I'm just THUPER today! :love:

Because I spent FIVE HOURS chainsawing bitches to pieces GEARS OF WAR YEAH HUMANITY SMURF YEAH HAHAHA WHAT NOW, I'VE GOT A TORQUE BOW!

Araciel
01-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Because I know there's a tomorrow.

Vermachtnis
01-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Because I've been eating cookies all day. That might suck tomorrow, but for now it's awesome!

Shiny
01-22-2009, 11:19 PM
I got $100 dollars in the mail with a letter from my bf that smells like TAG body spray even though I think it smells gross. It's the thought that counts. Especially when it isn't even my bday or a holiday. :)

Jessweeee♪
01-22-2009, 11:26 PM
'cause....uuuhh....mm...no actually today's not so good. xD

Because I know there's a tomorrow.

Now that's just asking for a fatal freak accident D:

Araciel
01-23-2009, 02:47 AM
Ah but tomorrow would still come.

Bunny
01-23-2009, 02:58 AM
I drove an hour to organize 16' pieces of wood into nice neat little stacks.

Oh wait, that's not happy-making.

Fonzie
01-23-2009, 03:24 AM
I'm happy because I don't care about anything going on right now and I find my self just flowing along with things.

Shoeberto
01-23-2009, 03:42 AM
I've been more depressed than anything in recent days. But this thread did make me go and buy a yummy cookie and cream Hershie's bar. And tomorrow's the shortest day of my week, so that's good, too.

Misfit
01-23-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm happy today 'cause today is finally Friday, so I'm gonna go to work and be my usual happy perky self to help the day go by quicker for me and my co-workers then Eric and I will come home and do some mothasmurfin' LATE NIGHT NAXX YEAAAAAAAH

Jiro
01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm super because I woke up before noon.

Except, technically, for me, today has been going for three and a half hours.