PDA

View Full Version : Manties

Laddy
01-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Now, my men! What underwear do the guys here all wear!

I wear boxers, sometimes boxer briefs, and I own a couple of pairs of 'specialty undies.' :jokey:

So, go my men!

Psychotic
01-23-2009, 02:11 AM
I own a couple of pairs of 'specialty undies.' :jokey:...adult diapers?

Aerith's Knight
01-23-2009, 02:13 AM
Boxers, all the same, but with different prints and in different colours.

Cuchulainn
01-23-2009, 02:16 AM
What is it with this current influx of sexually frustratedteenager posts? One or two a month I can overlook but they're all over the forums in different guises. No one with an innocent reason to be online should ever need to know what your favorite panties are, or your masterbation techniques or if u wear boxers or briefs.

Marshall Banana
01-23-2009, 02:17 AM
What is it with this current influx of sexually frustratedteenager posts? One or two a month I can overlook but they're all over the forums in different guises. No one with an innocent reason to be online should ever need to know what your favorite panties are, or your masterbation techniques or if u wear boxers or briefs.
Be yummy, not sour.

Laddy
01-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Be yummy, not sour.
I am, marshall, I am!~

Fonzie
01-23-2009, 02:19 AM

If it makes you uncomfortable, then you can kindly see yourself out.

Laddy
01-23-2009, 02:21 AM
I own a couple of pairs of 'specialty undies.' :jokey:...adult diapers?
No. Silk stuff, fancy things, my dear men. Real men now how to please women properly with such things.

Rye
01-23-2009, 02:30 AM
I dunno! I liked it when guys wear Hello Kitty panties!

Tavrobel
01-23-2009, 02:31 AM
No. Silk stuff, fancy things, my dear men. Real men now how to please women properly with such things.

You know how to pleasure a woman with her own panties? Impressive.

Boxers. FREEDOM

Araciel
01-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Boxer-briefs. The best of both worlds.

Momiji
01-23-2009, 02:48 AM
I guess there's nothing wrong if a guy likes his manties; I personally prefer space and comfort, so I wear boxers.

Laddy
01-23-2009, 02:54 AM
I guess there's nothing wrong if a guy likes his manties; I personally prefer space and comfort, so I wear boxers.
I don't wear manties, Momi. :rolleyes2 It's a thread title, not an exclusive lookin into Laddy's darkest secrets.

Bunny
01-23-2009, 02:57 AM

Shut up.

When I do wear underwear, it is only boxers.

Momiji
01-23-2009, 02:59 AM
I don't wear manties, Momi. :rolleyes2 It's a thread title, not an exclusive lookin into Laddy's darkest secrets.

I wasn't aiming the statement at you. It was just a general comment. :p

Rye
01-23-2009, 03:01 AM
I, for one, enjoy learning all about the details of EoFF underwear. Every. detail.

Araciel
01-23-2009, 03:02 AM
I, for one, enjoy learning all about the details of EoFF underwear. Every. detail.

But why?!

Madame Adequate
01-23-2009, 03:06 AM
How do you wear manatees? :confused:

Montoya
01-23-2009, 03:12 AM
Boxer and boxer briefs.

Momiji
01-23-2009, 03:12 AM
How do you wear manatees? :confused:

1) Open mouth
2) Insert legs
3) Close mouth

Fonzie
01-23-2009, 03:28 AM
I wear boxers mostly from American Eagle, and from some other places.

I'll wear my special blue briefs whenever I go to work out, or when I feel like shooting up on heroin.

Jowy
01-23-2009, 05:50 AM
I wish my girlfriend let me wear my archaic tiger-print boxers with nonfunctional elastic and holes everywhere. But no, they are retired in the drawer for eternity or until she throws them out without me knowing.

KH-Cloudy
01-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Boxer and boxer briefs.

^ So right.

Disenchanted_Cynic
01-23-2009, 07:20 AM
I wish my girlfriend let me wear my archaic tiger-print boxers with nonfunctional elastic and holes everywhere. But no, they are retired in the drawer for eternity or until she throws them out without me knowing.

Why do you allow yourself to be kept from doing what you want? :lol:

SNOOZER
01-23-2009, 08:19 AM
I utilize boxer-briefs. It gives you the comfort and confidence boxers would give but also the support and care briefs provide. It's tactical and practical! *strut*

Araciel
01-23-2009, 03:03 PM

The answer to this lies in her underpants. I mean what?

Bunny
01-23-2009, 03:14 PM

His girlfriend is terrifying.

Peegee
01-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Underwear?

demondude
01-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Boxers. It's a free country everywhere.

Misfit
01-23-2009, 05:03 PM

This is the correct answer 8-)

black orb
01-24-2009, 02:53 PM
>>> Just briefs, once I tried to use Boxer/boxer briefs but those things just keep falling down..

Loony BoB
01-24-2009, 03:01 PM
I like to keep it brief.

Disenchanted_Cynic
01-24-2009, 11:08 PM

This is the correct answer 8-)

You must train her to obey you.

Moon Rabbits
01-24-2009, 11:09 PM
I never wear underwear because I am always wearing assless chaps.

Disenchanted_Cynic
01-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Such nonsense.

Kalen
01-25-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm posting in the manly thread, take that!

I don't usually care what my boy's wearing, 'cause I prefer 'em off. :love:

...Gosh, my posts have become way dirtier since the last time I was at EoFF. It's like all of them...Oh well.:cool:

Cloud Strife-78-
01-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Why would you want to know what kind of underwear?

Caraliz
01-26-2009, 07:52 PM
I like when my boy wears boxers. I like wearing his boxer briefs. >_> They're all baggy on me.

escobert
01-26-2009, 08:00 PM
I wear boxers most of the time and boxer briefs sometimes.

Miriel
01-26-2009, 08:50 PM
I like when my boy wears boxers. I like wearing his boxer briefs. >_> They're all baggy on me.

Boxer shorts are amazing! My favorite pair of pajamas are boxer shorts but I wear them so much they have all sorts of holes in 'em.

Caraliz
01-27-2009, 12:11 AM

Boxer shorts are amazing! My favorite pair of pajamas are boxer shorts but I wear them so much they have all sorts of holes in 'em.
YES OMFG. <3 :love:

Shiva_
01-27-2009, 01:40 AM
Tight briefs. The kind I usually wear are Gap Body, color black. I also wear bikini briefs occasionally.

Leeza
01-27-2009, 01:55 AM
I totally agree with you. :cat:

I gather from this post that you do not have a girlfriend, DC or you would know that answer to that question. :)

I prefer boxers to briefs.

Yar
01-27-2009, 02:26 AM
Boxers, but I've gone free-ballin' on rare occasions. :)

Cleric
01-27-2009, 04:28 AM
I wear boxers mostly from American Eagle, and from some other places.

I'll wear my special blue briefs whenever I go to work out, or when I feel like shooting up on heroin.

I'm not sure what it is but all of my fav. underwear comes from American eagle, and it's all boxer briefs btw.

Depression Moon
01-27-2009, 11:15 PM
I mostly wear Boxers. There is the occasion that I wear boxer briefs which feel a bit more comfortable, but never briefs. They're constricting.