PDA

View Full Version : My god that would be ironic...

leader of mortals
01-24-2009, 05:47 PM
What is the most ironic thing that happened to you or could have happened to you or a thought you had that was Ironic.

My Aunt and my Uncle came over to test a wheelchair ramp for my grandma, and they decided to use me for a test subject, and I had a thought. I thought, what if I fell off and I broke my legs... In a wheelchair... Well I would already be in the wheelchair so that would be good:p. I didnt break my legs and the ramp sort of works.

Definition of Irony: an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.

Cloud Strife-78-
01-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Never had anything,.....i think.

leader of mortals
01-27-2009, 12:40 AM
Never had anything,.....i think.

Oh come on, everyone has.

Balzac
01-28-2009, 08:13 PM
The song Ironic came on as this thread loaded. A song that has nothing ironic happening in it.

Goldenboko
01-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Definition of Irony: an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/fletch@gsb/Motivate/irony.jpg

leader of mortals
01-28-2009, 10:35 PM
I actually got the definition from dictionary.com =P

I would never trust a motivational poster, or did you just make that?

Wolf Kanno
01-29-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure if this works but...

As most of you know, I strongly dislike FFX with a passion. I especially loathe Yuna for many reasons. I've done much to dissociate myself from the game and its fans. When I met my current girlfriend, she was dressed as Gunslinger Yuna and is an avid FFX-2 fan... :eep:

Flying Mullet
01-29-2009, 02:56 PM
I would never trust a motivational poster, or did you just make that?
Ironically enough, I once trusted a motivational poster.

Heath
01-29-2009, 05:52 PM
I once debated the lack of truth involved in stereotypes about Scousers minutes before my father won over £170 courtesy of opening someone's cash box with the wrong key, breaking the key in the lock and having the box spring open.

eestlinc
01-30-2009, 08:18 AM
Today in my Advanced Legal Research class, the professor was showing us various free legal websites on the projector screen. She goes to law.com and a giant spam advertisement pops up. It says "The Law of Public Nuisance [this is a book] - Purchase Now!"

Croyles
01-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Huh? This isnt irony? lol

Is it?