PDA

View Full Version : double helix of zidane and kuja

sir helix
01-26-2009, 02:09 AM
in celebration of the new president ill knock out two birds with one post per say.

Double Helix

Zidane, man youll always be my favorite but seriusly, you glow pink when your most powerful, whats up with that? and daggers, i know your a thief buy follow the example that privius main heros have laid down and use a sword, you can even hold it up side down if you want to ;). on the back of the instrution manual you look like a girl (boobs) and when i started playing i though you were a girl and named you kora.

Kuja, your waring a thong, did you forget your AA meetings again, your went nuts and killed your whole race (damn near), the other monkey people wern't doing any thing and you go and obliderate the place. but at least you glow red and not pink, and are you waring feathers???? WTF man er woman, no i mean man, man, man.

so Zidane, your a weirdo
and Kuja, your a cross dresser...

trancekuja
01-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Ahem... :twak:

sir helix
01-26-2009, 02:25 AM
:kaofight2:

take that kuja, how dare you strike the host, this isnt jerry springer

Jiro
01-27-2009, 10:30 AM
Kuja is a tad gender confused, although he may or may not be an effeminate half of a male/male relationship we never see on screen.

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Kuja's a guy?!

Depression Moon
01-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Kuja's a guy?!
lol.

sir helix
01-28-2009, 01:04 AM
how do we know that the genomes have genders, maby they dont.... oh my god... (prepares to use dramatics) this is friggen conspiracy! ,em are now women and women are now men, and rats are walking on their hind laegs wile toting spears, Kuja i blame you for every thing, including my devorce that hasnt happened yet (B slaps kuja with a raw salmon).

Mercen-X
03-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Kuja's Trance is sadly the most awesome transformation in IX.
Steiner's is a close second.

Seriously... why does Zidane turn into a pink monkey? I actually like daggers though. I feel you can move faster and disarm people who use swords.
Zidane... please stop following in Kuja's footsteps. Get some real damn clothes, son!

Marky Tee
04-08-2009, 11:44 AM
kuja and zidane are macho mofos...

RedPouch
04-10-2009, 10:58 AM
I actually liked both Kuja's and Zidane's trance modes, they looked cool. I don't know why people have problems with the pink colour. Pinks, Violets, and Reds, are typically the best colours used to depict visible malicious energy, or power [and Blue on occasion]. There's no reason to be afraid of colour, it's there to be visualized.

As for Steiner, I was never a fan of big fat ugly sweatbags in armour that sounds like a pile of tin.

Marky Tee
04-10-2009, 03:24 PM
steiner is god
there is no greater characteer ever

Heath
04-29-2009, 02:30 PM
I think Kuja was just so stylish the rest of us couldn't keep up.

G13
06-14-2009, 02:44 AM
steiner is god

*Ahem* I believe Vivi is quite superior in the sense that Steiner's most powerful attacks could not be possible without him.

I always thought Kuja was a bit flamboyant for his own good. Perhaps he was so angry because he was so confused. World domination to find the perfect man.

roen
06-14-2009, 06:10 PM
steiner is god

*Ahem* I believe Vivi is quite superior in the sense that Steiner's most powerful attacks could not be possible without him.

I always thought Kuja was a bit flamboyant for his own good. Perhaps he was so angry because he was so confused. World domination to find the perfect man.

Vivi is superior and his trance will pwn all.

Now are we sure that Kuja's a guy?

G13
06-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Good question. Maybe he's an it, like Quina.

drotato
06-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Pftt... I'll be honest, Kuja's hot, and I could get into his cross dressing. /:

Zidane..... well, we all just have to get over it, it will never change. xD

G13
06-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Does not compute. ^

I wouldn't say that Zidane's a cross-dresser, he's just got bad taste.

J.Raven
07-16-2009, 03:23 PM
As for Steiner, I was never a fan of big fat ugly sweatbags in armour that sounds like a pile of tin.I guess that was a turn-on for General Beatrix.

Quindiana Jones
07-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Beatrix loves sweatbags.