PDA

View Full Version : well this sucks

thatoneguy
01-26-2009, 04:43 AM
i have ffv on gba (game boy advace for all u idiots out there)
anyway i lol at this my memory got erased soooooooooooo
...............any1 got some good strategys for ffV? o btw i
need help with avatars on this site lol im at walse castle now with
all at level 9 kk bye now

Momiji
01-26-2009, 05:02 AM
Strategy:
1) Walk around
2) Kill stuff
3) Heal if needed
4) Level up
5) Profit

Meat Puppet
01-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Oh... so that’s what gba means

I Took the Red Pill
01-26-2009, 05:12 AM
my memory got erased
WAT :cry:

The Man
01-26-2009, 06:00 AM
Strategy:
1) Walk around
2) Kill stuff
3) Heal if needed
4) Level up
5) Profit

You forgot the real step 5, which is ????. Shame on you.

On topic, try to keep a balanced collection of jobs for each of your characters. The quickest level up spot is a ruined temple in the second world that has some sort of undead dragon or something that gives you a crapload of experience points. I think I once actually levelled all my characters up to 99 there because I was supremely bored; in the process I mastered most of the jobs for most characters as well (Movers at the end of the game helped me finish those off).

If you're playing on an actual GBA, you won't have patience to level up to 99; had it not been for frame skip, I wouldn't have either. There really isn't any realistic reason you'd need to level up beyond about 50, unless you want to tackle Shinryū, Omega Weapon or the bonus areas.

thatoneguy
01-26-2009, 08:50 AM
yous people are sooooooooooooooo helpful

neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jowy
01-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Click User CP, and then the "Avatars" button to access the avatar control panel!

Momiji
01-26-2009, 04:30 PM

That was intentional. I was trying to show that I don't ALWAYS need to rely on overused jokes from 4chan.

yous people are sooooooooooooooo helpful

neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well first you call people idiots for not knowing what a gba is... :-/

Marshall Banana
01-26-2009, 04:41 PM
It's a good idea to turn your party members into Blue Mages! Blue Mages are great.

In order to learn Blue Magic spells, allow enemies to use unique spells or attacks on one or more of your Blue Mages before the enemies are defeated!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/bartz_bluemage.gif

Jowy
01-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Blue Magic is borderline cheating half of the time. SUP AQUA RAKE ON SANDWORM BOSS.

Roogle
01-26-2009, 09:20 PM
You can change your avatar by using the User CP link at the top of each page. If you have any more questions about how to use the forum, please use the Help Forum (http://forums.eyesonff.com/help-forum/).

In Final Fantasy V, you can configure your party in any way that you like; however, keep in mind that an optimal party will take care to fulfill roles found in traditional parties in other Final Fantasy games.

Jowy
01-27-2009, 04:23 AM
All of the clicking scared him off.

thatoneguy
01-27-2009, 08:30 AM
i am sorry for callin gpeople idjits but some people i no dont no wat tht means..................................:cry: forgive meeeee!!!!!

01-27-2009, 08:51 PM
i am sorry for callin gpeople idjits but some people i no dont no wat tht means..................................:cry: forgive meeeee!!!!!

What I can't forgive is that you think you're in a position to call anyone an idiot, and you type like that =/ dane cook and paris hilton could have a child together, and it would still probably be able to type more coherently.

Anyway, a good place for job points is the castle basement where you find Odin. There's a move you get with Samurai that can one hit KO everything on the screen. If you're using an emulator, turn the frame skip up all the way and have at them. A solid day's work should get you just about all the skills you want.

thatoneguy
01-29-2009, 07:27 AM
well f u ,,, u can shove it up ur fing @$$

p.s. if paris hilton has a child with dane cook the world would explode it was so retarded:mad2:

Yar
01-29-2009, 07:34 AM
Touché :rolleyes2

thatoneguy
01-29-2009, 07:35 AM
o btw ,,, that attack with the samuri throws GIL and i dont have much so could someone help with gil raising ideas?

Momiji
01-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Strategy:
1) Walk around
2) Kill stuff
3) Heal if needed
4) Level up Get gil
5) ???? (happy now, Aaron?)
6) Profit

Heath
01-29-2009, 05:48 PM

That was intentional. I was trying to show that I don't ALWAYS need to rely on overused jokes from 4chan.

It's a gag from South Park, actually.

Momiji
01-29-2009, 05:50 PM
Actually, the South Park one had just one ?. There's a difference, you know!

01-29-2009, 09:58 PM
o btw ,,, that attack with the samuri throws GIL and i dont have much so could someone help with gil raising ideas?

If I weren't busy shoving it "up my fing @$$"... *eyeroll*... I'd tell you I wasn't talking about Zeninage, I was talking about the last thing the Samurai learns, which, as I stated, is an instant death move. It's called Iainuki, and if you have two people learn it you'll be able to take down groups of those statues pretty effectively. There'll usually only be a few left for the rest of your party to kill.

Also, why are you not banned yet? =/

The Man
01-30-2009, 06:15 AM
Now that I think about it, "Get Gil" is almost the same thing as "profit". Except gil isn't real, so I guess not really.

Momiji
01-30-2009, 06:56 AM
Of course, since gil is a fictional monetary unit, and profit could be a physical or mental thing, depending on how you look at it. :p

Leeza
01-30-2009, 07:08 AM
thatoneguy and ,,,: Be respectful in your posting or do not post at all.

thatoneguy
01-30-2009, 11:27 PM
look ,,, i just hate u and imm srry for tht.............o and thanks for the samuri tip

btw im not banned yet cos im me and im lovable :D

Please do not make more than one post at a time. If you have the last post, use the edit/delete button if you wish to add more. ~ Leeza