PDA

View Full Version : my theories about the eoff staff

Hawkeye
01-26-2009, 06:03 PM
These are my theories about the eyesonff staff

del murder - actually murdered somebody. whereabouts of eestlinc unknown

Leeza - is on the rag 24/7

rubah - achieves internet popularity by proclaiming she has a boyfriend every other post

Psychotic - tries to be funny continuously on the forums but in reality is an only child of a bastard who still lives at home

loony bob - gets off from posting naked body on eoff

cl_out - brilliant computer wizard who for some reason helps idiots at the help forum

samuarid - see cl_out

flying mullet - can't actually fly

you can post yours if you want

NeoTifa
01-26-2009, 06:09 PM
All of yours pretty much describe mine. Especially Leeza. I don't know how Rubah is so popular, actually. She doesn't seem to interesting to me... Psy on the hand? Love him!!!! <3

Rantz
01-26-2009, 06:29 PM
rubah = Ultimecia

Psychotic
01-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Hawkeye - tries to be funny continuously on the forums but in reality is an only child of a bastard who still lives at home.

Bunny
01-26-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm 85% positive that the staff consists entirely of the multiple personalities of one single person.

NeoTifa
01-26-2009, 07:00 PM
All the staff are in it together, and suck Cid's c*** for admin/mod rights, and ruin the forums for everyone. :(

Shoeberto
01-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Not true, I haven't even seen Cid's cock since 2002.

Levian
01-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Taken girls are more popular than single girls since when?

I think we'd all fanboy scream over rubah more if she was singler and also sluttier in the picture thread.

qwertysaur
01-26-2009, 07:21 PM
While the CK's are named after Cid, when the forums were sold they also split from the original Cid of which they serve. In an alternte reality of FFVI where Banon is named Cid, Each of the Knights are actually the cast of FF VI in disguise.

Azar = Strago
Behold the Void = Gogo who is Aizen in Disguise. (Bleach refrence xD)
eestlinc = Shadow
fire_of_avalon = Umaro
Flying Mullet = Locke
Hsu = Mog
Koshiatar = Relm
Levian = Sabin
Miriel = Terra
Psychotic = Edgar
rubah = Celes
Zeromus_X = Setzer

Some of the Admins are also returners in hiding
Del Murder = Cyan
Shlup Quack = Gau

Other Admins are not exactly Returners but are still in FF VI
Kawaii Ryűkishi = Ultros
Leeka = Leo
Loony BoB = Biggs and Wedge.

crono_logical, Roogle and SamuraiD are the warring Triad who keep EoFF from falling apart.

Goldenboko
01-26-2009, 07:22 PM
I'm pretty sure Levian and Psychotic are having an affair.

Just throwing that out there!

scrumpleberry
01-26-2009, 07:30 PM
I used to think Levia and Psy were the same person :o They're so perfectly matched.

Levian
01-26-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm the prototype and Psy is the final product.

This reminds me that I found a voice file on my computer the other day and I can't remember if I made it or Psy made it. I'll have to remember to ask him about that one of these days.

NeoTifa
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Taken girls are more popular than single girls since when?

I think we'd all fanboy scream over rubah more if she was singler and also sluttier in the picture thread.

Why? She's not even pretty, and her personality leaves something to be desired.

Levian
01-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Now that's not a very nice thing to say, NeoTifa. I don't think you'd like it if someone said that about you!

NeoTifa
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Oh, they have. Trust me.

After all, I am entitled to an opinion, and that is what I think.

rubah
01-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Since when am I popular? xD

Miriel
01-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Oh, they have. Trust me.

After all, I am entitled to an opinion, and that is what I think.

You're entitled to an opinion so long as you don't go insulting other members. Which is exactly what you're doing, so stop that! [/SERIOUS MOD WARNING]

C'mon everyone, more of the plausible conspiracy theories, less of the snark.

I'm 85% positive that the staff consists entirely of the multiple personalities of one single person.

:shifty:

Aerith's Knight
01-26-2009, 09:58 PM

And that person is Burt Reynolds.

Meat Puppet
01-26-2009, 10:09 PM
They’re okay.

Old Manus
01-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Levian - Secretly wishes he was me, so arranges annual profile switches with me

Marshall Banana
01-26-2009, 10:13 PM
I think that rubah's cute.

Lawr
01-26-2009, 11:01 PM
I think someone is jealous!

o_O
01-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Flying Mullet can actually fly. He's the real deal baby.

Aerith's Knight
01-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Flying Mullet can actually fly. He's the real deal baby.

I think someone is jealous!

Who wouldn't be?

Lawr
01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
I always thought of a mullet blowing in the wind when I read Flying Mullet.

Bunny
01-26-2009, 11:53 PM

And that person is Burt Reynolds.

Hold the phone, buddy. That's going a little overboard, don't you think?

Evastio
01-26-2009, 11:54 PM
I think rubah is okay just the way she is. She's always nice and willing to help people out, and when she jokes around she knows when things are going too far and avoids being offensive with her jokes. She's also able to be serious while not being strict or harsh (which is something most people are unable to do). I understand if you feel she tries to attract attention to herself a lot, but honestly, who doesn't want attention every now and then? At least she admits that she's self centered every once in a while and doesn't do it to the point that other EoFFers feel like trash. Maybe she's just doing it so she can raise her self esteem a little. rubah also makes other people feel better about themselves too (I know she's done that for me a lot) so it's not like she's thinking about herself all the time.

I guess her being good looking is a matter of opinion. I personally think that she's really pretty, especially considering she doesn't use make up and hair dye. (I tend to like girls better if they go with their natural look. Too much make up makes girls look, creepy). I also really like her smile a lot since it looks sincere and innocent, rather than exaggerated and disturbing.

Cuchulainn
01-26-2009, 11:59 PM

rubah - achieves internet popularity by proclaiming she has a boyfriend every other post

Psychotic - tries to be funny continuously on the forums but in reality is an only child of a bastard who still lives at home

cl_out - brilliant computer wizard who for some reason helps idiots at the help forum

samuarid - see cl_out

Funniest post I've seen in a centuary dude.

Caraliz
01-27-2009, 12:17 AM
there are no eoff couples, only one single person

rubah and hsu are one person
del murder and miriel are one person
danielle and daniel are one person

umm... et cetera except for me and bert. we're actually two people. really.

Momiji
01-27-2009, 12:22 AM
What you all don't know is that I'm actually controlling all of the staff accounts. Seriously.

Shiny
01-27-2009, 01:27 AM
del murder and miriel don't actually have any other body parts aside from feet and legs.

XxSephirothxX
01-27-2009, 01:38 AM

I think rubah is okay just the way she is. She's always nice and willing to help people out, and when she jokes around she knows when things are going too far and avoids being offensive with her jokes. She's also able to be serious while not being strict or harsh (which is something most people are unable to do). I understand if you feel she tries to attract attention to herself a lot, but honestly, who doesn't want attention every now and then? At least she admits that she's self centered every once in a while and doesn't do it to the point that other EoFFers feel like trash. Maybe she's just doing it so she can raise her self esteem a little. rubah also makes other people feel better about themselves too (I know she's done that for me a lot) so it's not like she's thinking about herself all the time.

I guess her being good looking is a matter of opinion. I personally think that she's really pretty, especially considering she doesn't use make up and hair dye. (I tend to like girls better if they go with their natural look. Too much make up makes girls look, creepy). I also really like her smile a lot since it looks sincere and innocent, rather than exaggerated and disturbing.

:smash:

Leeza
01-27-2009, 01:47 AM
Oh, Hawkeye. With members like you to baybsit, I think all of the staff is actually holding up quite well. :)

ps: rubah is beautiful. Lev and Psy are twins. Miriel and Del Murder are not the same person. However, Del Murder and eestlinc are one and the same.

Lawr
01-27-2009, 01:48 AM

:smash:

Funniest post I've seen in a centuary dude.

Fonzie
01-27-2009, 02:32 AM
They do their job, something that comes only once in a centuary.

fire_of_avalon
01-27-2009, 03:01 AM
Wow NeoTifa. Jealous much? Who isn't paying enough attention to you, sweetie, because I'll do my damnedest to make it up to you; you sexy hot mama. God I love you.

Shut up, Hawkeye. xD

Theories:

kishi isn't scary.
cl_out isn't a robot - he's a cyborg. Much scarier.
BoB is just about ready to hit the killswitch
Miriel will take over the joint someday.

NeoTifa
01-27-2009, 03:05 AM
O.o I'm not jealous. Honestly. That just my opinion. She never made an effort to contact me or make herself known otherwise to me so thats what I think of her. I know everybody thinks I'm an asshole, but if you really get to know me, I'm really quite a nice person. I just tell it how I see it.

Fonzie
01-27-2009, 03:05 AM
Wow NeoTifa. Jealous much? Who isn't paying enough attention to you, sweetie, because I'll do my damnedest to make it up to you; you sexy hot mama. God I love you.

Shut up, Hawkeye. xD

Theories:

kishi isn't scary.
cl_out isn't a robot - he's a cyborg. Much scarier.
BoB is just about ready to hit the killswitch
Miriel will take over the joint someday.

Where the hell have you been?:(

fire_of_avalon
01-27-2009, 03:15 AM
I've been.... waiting >_>

Bunny
01-27-2009, 03:16 AM
I've been.... waiting >_>

Did you get knocked up?

fire_of_avalon
01-27-2009, 03:25 AM
No, but my cousin did and I have been making an afghan for her.

Madame Adequate
01-27-2009, 03:38 AM
I think rubah is a pretty cool guy. eh mods in modaration and dosent afraid of anything.

Shiny
01-27-2009, 03:43 AM
I think rubah is a pretty cool guy. eh mods in modaration and doesnt afraid of anything.

What the hell.

Rye
01-27-2009, 03:47 AM
Oh my good lord!

What the hell is this drama fest. I'm so glad no one is making any theories about me. Though there is the theory that I have a sinister mouth.

Fonzie
01-27-2009, 03:52 AM
I think rubah is a pretty cool guy. eh mods in modaration and doesnt afraid of anything.

What the hell.

FloorChan.

Cuchulainn
01-27-2009, 03:55 AM
Oh my good lord!

What the hell is this drama fest. I'm so glad no one is making any theories about me. Though there is the theory that I have a sinister mouth.

Tis not drama you silly wee noo yoyka. Tis dry wit & quite funny. That is unless you're talking about that Tifa girl/fella in which case that IS pure drama. I cannot accept that anyone could ever hate Rubah.

Bunny
01-27-2009, 03:57 AM

dosent

Madame Adequate
01-27-2009, 04:00 AM

dosent

False: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/d4/Halo_kills_aleins.JPG

NeoTifa
01-27-2009, 04:02 AM
Lol this thread makes me giggle.

Bunny
01-27-2009, 04:07 AM

dosent

False: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/d4/Halo_kills_aleins.JPG

Yeah, Encyclopedia Dramatica isn't the go-to for all things 4chan-related.

Madame Adequate
01-27-2009, 04:11 AM
Yes, I'm sure someone bothered to fake a screenshot specifically to switch around two letters. :rolleyes2

Bunny
01-27-2009, 04:14 AM
I never said that but even failures visit 4chan. The majority of people say it as "dosent" though.

Tavrobel
01-27-2009, 04:37 AM
With all due offense, Bunny, you've been wrong about these things before. I'm going to have to defer to the Dramatica on this one; I've yet to see it as "dosent" before this thread.

I have a theory that I hate everyone on the Forum Staff to the core, but for different reasons. So far, I've just been lumping each of them into the same category of "you get in my way."

Bunny
01-27-2009, 04:48 AM
With all due offense, Bunny, you've been wrong about these things before. I'm going to have to defer to the Dramatica on this one; I've yet to see it as "dosent" before this thread.

Then the two of you obviously didn't browse 4chan back when this was an actual meme. I even asked around to confirm before I made any post and got the same answers from everyone I asked. Again, the Dramatica isn't the go-to for all things 4chan related. When have I been wrong about these things? The Rule 34 thing? Hardly.

Momiji
01-27-2009, 05:00 AM

Then the two of you obviously didn't browse 4chan back when this was an actual meme. I even asked around to confirm before I made any post and got the same answers from everyone I asked. Again, the Dramatica isn't the go-to for all things 4chan related. When have I been wrong about these things? The Rule 34 thing? Hardly.

Are you trying to brag about how long you've been around 4chan? That's pretty low.

late 2005 for me

Tavrobel
01-27-2009, 05:00 AM

You can't catch them all, I can admit to that, and yes, you were wrong in that case.

Aerith's Knight
01-27-2009, 05:05 AM

Are you trying to brag about how long you've been around 4chan? That's pretty low.

late 2005 for me

You two pick very strange things to be proud of.

Momiji
01-27-2009, 05:06 AM
I'm not proud of it. 'Tis a mark of shame.

Bunny
01-27-2009, 05:11 AM

late 2005 for me

Congratulations.

You can't catch them all, I can admit to that, and yes, you were wrong in that case.

And so were you, so we are even.

Shlup
01-27-2009, 05:29 AM
ANYWAY GUYS.

My main theories all revolve around hamsters an Exlax, so I'm going to refrain from going into detail. Suffice it to say that you don't want too meet any of us in person.

Dr Unne
01-27-2009, 07:00 AM
All the staffers I know are good people.

Aerith's Knight
01-27-2009, 11:47 AM

Shouldn't you know them all? :p

Jiro
01-27-2009, 12:11 PM

Shouldn't you know them all? :p

I think that's his point :p
I haven't got any issues with the staff, they aren't causing trouble so I'm good.

Loony BoB
01-27-2009, 12:26 PM
clout is a human.
ShlupQuack is a woman.
eestlinc is alive.

All theories I'm working on proving somehow, although I'm struggling for evidence.

Aerith's Knight
01-27-2009, 01:28 PM
Loony BoB isn't really loony! or a BoB!

He isn't even called bob! D:

He's called scrumplebut, at least that's what Danielle told me. :bigsmile:

Rye
01-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Momiji and Tavrobel are one entity.

Tavrobel
01-27-2009, 03:07 PM

No. We aren't even until you find a girl that you like, I give you permission to have sex with her, and then you look down at the note and find out that it says "now we're even."

Flying Mullet
01-27-2009, 03:18 PM
That's where the name came from, actually. :)

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm still not entirely convinced that Levian and Psychotic are different people.

Loony BoB
01-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Likening Levian to Psychotic is on par with likening Wasim Akram to Michael Clarke (actually, that might be harsh on Psy... maybe). I'm banning the lot of you.

Momiji
01-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Momiji and Tavrobel are one entity.

Under my theory that I am controlling all staff accounts, this statement is true.

Lawr
01-27-2009, 08:00 PM
That's where the name came from, actually. :)

Score! *fist-pump*

Madame Adequate
01-27-2009, 08:23 PM

Tavrobel agrees with me. Therefore I was probably wrong. Point concede, Bunny, and post edited.

Tavrobel
01-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Tavrobel agrees with me. Therefore I was probably wrong. Point concede, Bunny, and post edited.

This is a wonderful power you've given me. All I have to do is to continue not believing in God, and your entire worldview is screwed.

rubah
01-27-2009, 09:00 PM
well, he did include 'probably'

I have a theory that necronopticous was actually a confidential aide to Ron Popeil, but. . .

Tavrobel
01-27-2009, 09:07 PM
well, he did include 'probably'

It was worth a shot.

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Probably is good enough, really. You'd pretty much screw his entire worldview.

NeoTifa
01-28-2009, 12:03 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-demands-that-baby-worship-him.jpg

Jessweeee♪
01-28-2009, 12:27 AM
Why do I feel like I was just called an idiot?

:</>|

Aerith's Knight
01-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Why do I feel like I was just called an idiot?

:</>|

Passive Haugen-Coplander complex.

Del Murder
01-28-2009, 02:26 AM
cl_out is a robot. It's not a theory. She currently sits in a corner of my apartment. She doesn't come online much because batteries are expensive.

My old theory about kishi is that he is a computer program created by Square to go to FF message boards and get info on the people who play the games. That's why he knows so much about them. Whenever he goes away they are upgrading to the newest version. I once met the 'man' but I firmly believe that was just an actor that SE paid off.

I am actually eestlinc's second account but since Del Murder rose to the rank of Admin and eest is just a lowly CK I decided to use this one more often. Plus Del Murder has a hotter girlfriend.

Perhaps ShlupQuack is a man?

foa once beat up Chuck N<b></b>orris.

And finally, Roogle is actually New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/Bizarre_Bigz/ChrisPaulRender.png

Aerith's Knight
01-28-2009, 02:42 AM
And finally, Roogle is actually New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/Bizarre_Bigz/ChrisPaulRender.png

I KNEW IT!

Rocket Edge
01-28-2009, 02:55 PM

samuarid - see cl_out

gahaha I can't stop laughing

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-28-2009, 03:46 PM
Thank you for your cooperation, citizens! Please proceed to the nearest execution booth for termination!

Flying Mullet
01-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Thank you for your cooperation, citizens! Please proceed to the nearest execution booth for termination insemination!

TyphoonThaReapa
01-28-2009, 03:51 PM

samuarid - see cl_out

gahaha I can't stop laughing

A'yo, seriously son. This is a classic ass post man...lol

Thank you for your cooperation, citizens! Please proceed to the nearest execution booth for termination!

I'll only do that if your paying...:rolleyes2

Winter Nights
01-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Odd.. Leeza was the only staffer I actually liked and semi-respected. Granted, I've been gone for over 3 years, so I have no idea what's she's like these days.

The others I just barely remember.

Goldenboko
01-28-2009, 09:01 PM

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/11/suicide-booth.jpg

Quindiana Jones
01-28-2009, 09:05 PM
It looks like he's being attacked from behind by a tiny paper dinosaur.

Gwawr
01-28-2009, 10:49 PM
At risk of sounding unexciting, my theories about the staff are that they're all quite cheerful/approachable/spend way too much time on EoFF.

Naturally, I know NONE of them...

Tavrobel
01-28-2009, 10:57 PM
At risk of sounding unexciting, my theories about the staff are that they're all quite cheerful/approachable/spend way too much time on EoFF.

Naturally, I know NONE of them...

Hi. My name is Tavrobel, and you're going to die in about six seconds.

Six seconds is how long it takes for me to distend my own anus and produce a pocketknife.

Gwawr
01-28-2009, 11:01 PM
I.....er......await that moment with baited breath.

eestlinc
01-30-2009, 08:09 AM
eestlinc: proving Loony BoB correct for 8 years and counting!

KentaRawr!
01-30-2009, 02:24 PM
I have this feeling that Loony BoB penetrated someone, but I can't prove it.

Momiji
01-30-2009, 02:32 PM
With the Balokivirus, EVERYONE has been penetrated by loony bob!

NeoCracker
01-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I theorize I will penetrate them all by the end of the week.